itachi uchiha fiance

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
acnologia's age is 400+ according to wiki.
acnologia was a human 400 yrs ago who had bathed in the blood of dragons and became dragon himself. after acnologia started to kill dragons many dragons vanished. so igneel also vanished.
but at that time igneel had natsu as son so is natsu is 400+???
but it does not fit . so plz explain.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No you pretty much got it.

Spoiler Alert Don't read this if you have read the last 5 chapters of the manga. I'm serious

Zeref is pretty old like Acnolgia, some 400+ years. Natsu is Zeref's little brother and he has been researching dark and forbidden magics to revive Natsu/Save him. Zeref mentioned that How Natsu ended up in the car of Igneel was a story for another time (which means it will be later explained) So yes even though Natsu has the looks and mentality of a teenager he too is actually quite old......until the author decides to create more plotholes when he explains how Natsu ended up with Igneel

Last edited:

itachi uchiha fiance

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No you pretty much got it.

Spoiler Alert Don't read this if you have read the last 5 chapters of the manga. I'm serious

Zeref is pretty old like Acnolgia, some 400+ years. Natsu is Zeref's little brother and he has been researching dark and forbidden magics to revive Natsu/Save him. Zeref mentioned that How Natsu ended up in the car of Igneel was a story for another time (which means it will be later explained) So yes even though Natsu has the looks and mentality of a teenager he too is actually quite old......until the author decides to create more plotholes when he explains how Natsu ended up with Igneel
i read it .but i was in confusion.so natsu was alive 400 yrs ago .suppose he was of 7 yrs back then. happy with igneel. at that time acnologia came and killed many dragons and igneel hide himself within nastu by secret art to prevent his dragonificaton and later nastu died then zeraf revived him 17 yrs ago so natsu was revived from 7 yr old child?
but when nastu died why igneel didn't die? or he was also revived by zeraf?
and BTW wiki says 7 july 777 was the year when dragon vanished.
acnologia was spotted on tenru irland on 784 after almost 9 yr after dragon vanished.so i agree with natsu's age 7( natsu's preserved dead body)+9(777 yo 784)=16
but i am still confused with age of acnologia bcz dragon vanished bcz of acnologia so that event must had happened on 777 so how can acnologia is of 400+ ? bcz he killed dragons around 777 and turned into dragon himself .
so either age of acnologia is wrong or wiki is wrong for statement that dragon vanished on 777 (date 7 july is fine but not the yr).

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i read it .but i was in confusion.so natsu was alive 400 yrs ago .suppose he was of 7 yrs back then. happy with igneel. at that time acnologia came and killed many dragons and igneel hide himself within nastu by secret art to prevent his dragonificaton and later nastu died then zeraf revived him 17 yrs ago so natsu was revived from 7 yr old child?
but when nastu died why igneel didn't die? or he was also revived by zeraf?
and BTW wiki says 7 july 777 was the year when dragon vanished.
acnologia was spotted on tenru irland on 784 after almost 9 yr after dragon vanished.so i agree with natsu's age 7( natsu's preserved dead body)+9(777 yo 784)=16
but i am still confused with age of acnologia bcz dragon vanished bcz of acnologia so that event must had happened on 777 so how can acnologia is of 400+ ? bcz he killed dragons around 777 and turned into dragon himself .
so either age of acnologia is wrong or wiki is wrong for statement that dragon vanished on 777 (date 7 july is fine but not the yr).
Natsu was born 400+ years ago, but died shortly after while he was still an infant. I'm guessing it took Zeref 400+ years to finally revive Natsu and create the perfect demon to kill him(END)

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Natsu was born 400+ years ago, but died shortly after while he was still an infant. I'm guessing it took Zeref 400+ years to finally revive Natsu and create the perfect demon to kill him(END)
No, Zeref said Igneel met END 400 years before the events of the series, and it was stated that 400 years before the events of the series END was a part of the Tartaros Guild.

Zeref stated that END founded the Tartaros Guild, and END has been in the history books for over 400 years.

There are parts of the story we are missing.

He was revived as END 400 years before the events of the series, why he is still a child is yet to be explained.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, Zeref said Igneel met END 400 years before the events of the series, and it was stated that 400 years before the events of the series END was a part of the Tartaros Guild.

Zeref stated that END founded the Tartaros Guild, and END has been in the history books for over 400 years.

There are parts of the story we are missing.

He was revived as END 400 years before the events of the series, why he is still a child is yet to be explained.
Yea forgot about those things, idunno maybe he has a different form and doesn't age when he's in demon state.

itachi uchiha fiance

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree with ur opinion that natsu died as an infant.
i am not confused with natsu's age. i am actually confused with acnologia's age.
whole wiki info about acnologia's age seems irrelevant bcz zeraf revived natsu 400+ yrs after his death. so then after that natsu meet igneel and trained by him.it goes fine till this much info but all dragons vanished which include igneel also on yr x777 and date July 7 and story behind their vanishing is as we all know :

their was a man named acnologia and he killed so many dragons and bathed in their blood and that's why dragons vanished and later he turned into dragon himself.and became dragon king . that's why we celebrate grand magic games .so he was man before turning into dragon and he killed dragons around yr x777 so how he can be of 400+ as of yr of tenru island event which happened around x786 ? acnologia should be of around 30+ .
that is why i am confused when acnologis's age being shown by wiki is 400+

so what do u thought?

Black Mamba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree with ur opinion that natsu died as an infant.
i am not confused with natsu's age. i am actually confused with acnologia's age.
whole wiki info about acnologia's age seems irrelevant bcz zeraf revived natsu 400+ yrs after his death. so then after that natsu meet igneel and trained by him.it goes fine till this much info but all dragons vanished which include igneel also on yr x777 and date July 7 and story behind their vanishing is as we all know :

their was a man named acnologia and he killed so many dragons and bathed in their blood and that's why dragons vanished and later he turned into dragon himself.and became dragon king . that's why we celebrate grand magic games .so he was man before turning into dragon and he killed dragons around yr x777 so how he can be of 400+ as of yr of tenru island event which happened around x786 ? acnologia should be of around 30+ .
that is why i am confused when acnologis's age being shown by wiki is 400+

so what do u thought?
Yeah Acnologia is 400+ years old, he killed the dragons and became the dragon king which was called the dragon king festival and that was 400+ years ago.

Igneel and the other dragons slayers dragons all disappeared and hid in the dragon slayers on year x777 which is somthing completely different

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

igneel was after END 400 years ago, plus when fried used that runes on the fairy tail door he could not get out. I doubt natsus real age is a bit lower then zeref but its few hundred years atleast.