Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am going to get infracted if I go any more off topic in that other thread, please, come debate with me :|

What is your opinion on the matter?

Last edited:

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Abortion isnt a good way to go, your basicly not letting a Human being, Live Life, wich we all have the right to, no matter in wich situations.

He can either give it for adoption, or drop out , work and raise it to be a good person.

But Only bad people who dont care about killing a human use the Abortion option. Only a coward, with no dignity and self conciousness would do this. (spelling)

Reactions: ViktorReznov

damoney8888

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last time I checked this was Naruto base you wanna go talk about that there are billions of places where you can actually have an intellectual conversation about this rather then just flaming on here with people cursing each other

sG Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pro-choice all the way. I want all those pro-lifers to look a 16-year-old girl in the eyes that has just been raped and tell her that she has to give birth to the a baby she never even wanted because..well, because they think it's more morally correct than to end the pregnancy.

Don't give me the "oh just give birth and put it to the adoption" argument. It's not as simple as that. Her education and health usually suffer negative consequences. Schools usually don't like it and birth has short-term and long-term health issues, especially on a 16-year-old girl. It's cases like this were the choice should be allowed. But, I dunno why I'm fighting since Pro-Choice already won the debate in the US.

KAGE RYUU

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is nothing wrong with abortion its much better then adoption and sending the kid to live in a group home or a foster home and risk the kid ending up in a very bad place where he gets beat or melested by sum sick ******* and if uve never lived in a group home u can speculate all u want but its no place for a kid

sG Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
abortion is an escape for a coward.
Abortion isnt a good way to go, your basicly not letting a Human being, Live Life, wich we all have the right to, no matter in wich situations.

He can either give it for adoption, or drop out , work and raise it to be a good person.

But Only bad people who dont care about killing a human use the Abortion option. Only a coward, with no dignity and self conciousness would do this. (spelling)
Stop calling those people cowards, you don't know anything. Seriously, you guys are sick. It is only human for a girl that has been raped to abort. Yes, she might want to give birth, and if she's willing to accept all the consequences that are to come (education and health specifically) then she can. But don't go name-calling when you're safely guarded behind a monitor.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShikamaruNara94

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last time I checked this was Naruto base you wanna go talk about that there are billions of places where you can actually have an intellectual conversation about this rather then just flaming on here with people cursing each other
Last time I checked, that just described the entire Naruto Discussion section :|

Zoro..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nothings wrong with abortion... 44% of people in New York abort theyre babys or something (Im speaking from memory of an old PhilyD)

culiacan22

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pro-choice all the way. I want all those pro-lifers to look a 16-year-old girl in the eyes that has just been raped that she has to give birth to the a baby she never even wanted because..well, because they think it's more morally correct than to end the pregnancy.

Don't give me the "oh just give birth and put it to the adoption" argument. It's not as simple as that. Her education and health usually suffer negative consequences. Schools usually don't like it and birth has short-term and long-term health issues, especially on a 16-year-old girl. It's cases like this were the choice should be allowed. But, I dunno why I'm fighting since Pro-Choice already won the debate in the US.
its not the babies fault

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
a person is a person, no matter how small. murder is murder, you can't really justify murder
This ^^

you cant just kill a living human for a lame excuse as "oh but im still on school", "i dont want to tell my pappy".

If the person decides to abort, they should spend the rest of their life knowing they are murders.

Felicia4 your a girl, speak to these boys, Would you Abort?

Status
Not open for further replies.