Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just realized this thread was here, saw the 2007 images and really took me way back... damn the base has grown old. I remember those days, seems so simple now that i think about it.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When i joined the forum people always told me @Skorm was serious mod back then.I remember getting scared of making threads because of it .
I saw what you did there, slick :snickering:...
>_>
<_<
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

But yeah, suppose this needs a final update now, haha. Oh and Lawliet is back! Exciting times indeed :score:

And now we have fucking rem in the banner.... how far NB have fallen.
Lmao, there there :win:

i miss it, but evolution is survival. :innocence:
glad we're all here now.
*Toast to the future!~*

Thankfully the NB phase is gone.
Ouch xD

man i miss the good old days..... as it 2012-2013 where i started was a lot of fun :D lol that long ass name tho :D
Haha indeed Peter!! Btw Dan should get his ass here asap!

Can't wait to see more history made
History begins now!!

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think I was the most short lived guy in NB and I kinda feel sad for not being part of much. I came in 2014 stayed for 6 months...rushed through rp made a name for myself and then disappeared suddenly.Oh I'd give everything to relive those times and correct my mistakes.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think I was the most short lived guy in NB and I kinda feel sad for not being part of much. I came in 2014 stayed for 6 months...rushed through rp made a name for myself and then disappeared suddenly.Oh I'd give everything to relive those times and correct my mistakes.
Well, here's to starting over and making a new name for oneself ;D

Reactions: Mr.Lonely