Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: NB History (in pictures) 2007-2014

I joined when this was the banner of Nb
You must be registered for see images

But I don't remember about Nb going on a strike
I did that's why I spent so much time finding it..:| An Internet Strike was called against SOPA & PIPA.

And there are still more of those NB forum head/banners that we are missing.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I did that's why I spent so much time finding it..:| An Internet Strike was called against SOPA & PIPA.

Never knew NB was so active for their rights =D.
Makes me regret for not joining earlier...

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I loved this thing! :T_T:
Save it on your PC or make some again. lol

Never knew NB was so active for their rights =D.
Makes me regret for not joining earlier...
lol Well it would have been interesting. We had quite a few internet drama and scandals over the years. :p 2014 was mostly event-less comparatively.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Since I joined in 2011 (early like 2010 just ended 3 days before or so) I can remember that banner with sage Naruto using the rasenshuriken. Back when Narutobase was good and people had meaningful posts and itachi solos or anyone solos was non existent, back when backing a characters reasoning for doing something wasn't wanking or being a "fapboy" when people actually liked kishis work. when you weren't labeled by your favorite character and the old members from 08 where still around. Rp was pretty bad though and still kinda is.

I can tell you back in 2011 when the war just started people were like this wars going to be awesome kishi won't disappoint and no one was claiming his writing was awful because of a ship (or any reason really) the forums were alive with theories which were respected unless it involved sakura or minato/itachi in which case it became a bash thread on sakura or a fight between minato fans and itachi fans (and it was still intellgint discussion no, itachi solos minato solos neg diff we analyzed their moves and stamina and had a discussion...then it became a flame war) back when the worst member we had was dragon lord, now everyone is pretty bad.

...and instead of stealing from manga panda NB used to translate themseles (mugiwara I believe)
Mugiwara was never a translator.. he was added as a scanlator just in case but usually V was fast enough and is- it's still mostly him alone who adds any manga scan on the reader.

Last edited:

uchihamad

Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

No wonder I don't remember about it..I was joined in September and the strike was in January
But I remeber wikipedia and google protesting against SOPA and PIPA

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Goddamn, I actually freaking loved this one. It was just a flashback of how things used to be way back. Now this forum is freaking amazing, one of my fav places to be in the interwebs. Thanks a lot Lawliet.

Y3LL0WM4GT

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You really did it! lol I was collecting them all just yesterday and found almost all the banner in your list but the Neji one. And I see you don't have that either.

I wonder if anyone had saved that one.
Shouldn't admins or the creator of this website aka forum have a archived copy of original Banners, artworks etc ?

NB Naru/ Hina banner.

I dunno why but when first time I looked at this NaruHina banner it reminds me of The Last especially Hinata. I mean the design itself.

What a shame I wasn't around all this years as a guest or registered here. :NO::T_T::T_T: (Sounds like you guys had a lot of time back in time).

Tho, does the avatar contents still going on ? It would be fun to play in one :cool:

P.S Thanks for showing how does NB has evolved over the years. Tho I still think that we have more trolls than before.