A way to Break RDS?!!

Kamikage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you guys think there's a way to break the Reaper Death Seal? Cause if there is, that would make everything so epic! There's a chance we could see the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Hokage back in action. We'll get to see Hashi vs Madara for real this time! We get to witness Tobirama's S/T Ninjutsu! Hyruzen at his prime will finally answer why they called him the "god of all shinobi" and what made him so amazing to be called that. Minato will finally meet Naruto (even if in a zombified state) and give him the rest of the chakra he sealed with him from the RDS. And that make Naruto go on par with the Juubi! And for everything else, it'll finally show uss all what truely make them Hokage, show us all their feats and make them Canon with more specified evidence. And I'm not sure what you all think, but if Minato has FTG V2, why shouldn't he have a FTG V3? What I think is that this would be epic and a complete, if not slightly, turning point for the manga and explain so much more things.

So do you guys have any idea if there's a chance that RDS could be broken? Or any theories on how it could be broken..? :shrug:

Thanks for reading... :D

Reactions: Uxellius

Kamikage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like the idea but its never gonna happen
Hmm, thanks for reading then... ^^
the only thing that seems to be able to break it is the scroll that Sasuke has, except if it was for another purpose :y
Agh! The scroll! Oro might want to break thee RDS Seal, so he kept the scrol around his lab! Then when Sugetsu found it, he thought that breaking RDS would give access to giving Sasuke more power since he doesn't know about it. But now that Oro is back, he probably knew that all of this would happen some time soon so he had this ready and he could bring the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th back! Agh! That would be freaking epic!!! xd

Kamikage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would be Epic man . EPIC MAN
Haha, xd right.?!
Nice idea :y
Thank you... :3
Yeah it would be effing epic but highly unlikely
Yeah, that's true. but we still don't knwo what the scroll Sasuke has does. So very very very little chance... x3
I would be pissed if RDS was reversed somehow. Complete bullshit.
Why? When do you see the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Hokage all together in one group. I think they can freaking solo almost all of the other Kages...

narmeiter

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naah, i don't think. If there would have been, then minato would have been knowing that it could happen.
Afterall, minato was the one who invented it.

repulse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The point is, if all the Hokages were somehow brought back from the Death God's belly at this point, it would be overkill. It would show that Kishi is running out of ideas.

Kamikage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naah, i don't think. If there would have been, then minato would have been knowing that it could happen.
Afterall, minato was the one who invented it.
If Oro could improve Edo Tensei and Kabuto could complete it, then I think someone could come up with the idea that RDS could be broken. At least that's what i think...
Yes I think so. I made a thread just like this once and Orochimaru revives them :p
Haha, that's awesome..! xd
The point is, if all the Hokages were somehow brought back from the Death God's belly at this point, it would be overkill. It would show that Kishi is running out of ideas.
It would be complete over-kill. And it would, but I read somewhere that Kishi is actually done with the whole story, so if that does happen, dam*... ._.