[Theory] a Wano fight shocking prediction : Teh death of trafalgar D law????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i----------------->.

1st let me ask u a kestion : why isn't basil hawking there in teh supernova vs big mom and kaido fight????...

cuz teh 1st thing basil would do is forsee some pirates deaths...

You must be registered to see images

odda dont wanna spoil major incidents so early...he's planning to bring bazil hawking into yonko vs supernova at some point in futur..

someone will die...if it's not law it has to be kaido....and if it's not kaido then it has to be ..
LUFFY!!!!!..( i'll tell u why in end of this thread..).

so will Law die???? :

from law tatoos one can deduce traglafar D law is .....................................................OBSSESSED WITH DEATH!!!!...

another one who wanna die is Kaido :

so who is gonna die?????????? :

if law dies i wish he dies after learning secret of D clan ...

will law save Luffy's life????..

most likely yes..

now do u remember what doflamingo say to Traglafar D law??? :

listen me well plz :

i think i know what teh one piece treasure is ...

(i won't spoil my theory now)...i believe traglafar d law will use his opi opi no mi on Luffy and it will be related to one piece treasure luffy is gonna find.. (i can't spoil more then that sory ..)..

i promise you i'm gonna give you teh greatest one piece treasure theory...i think i know why gold d rogers and his nakama laughted when they found one piece treasure...

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think oda will let luffg die lol ? He is unable to kill fodders like pound , i doubt it this will lower luffy's over dependency of others to win against bigger opponent. Even his win over kata needed help i hope this time he is not saved this is really the moment for him to surpass .

I will say the one to die will be someone like kinemon .

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think oda will let luffg die lol ? He is unable to kill fodders like pound , i doubt it this will lower luffy's over dependency of others to win against bigger opponent. Even his win over kata needed help i hope this time he is not saved this is really the moment for him to surpass .

I will say the one to die will be someone like kinemon .
i mean luffy on verge of death...also when did lufy need help against karatuki????..