Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When that AO fight happens I don't want to see any talk about filler. Hinata's large breast or that Itachi guy when Lord AO shows off.

Thanks Nerosmoke.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have more sympathy. We all tried to act tough on the interwebs at one point.

OT: Even if Ao bodies Konohamaru it’ll be because of Plot No Jutsu. As it stands Konohamaru as a genin had more feats than Ao who is an “Elite Bodyguard.”
I just hope it isnt with some lame ass gun, seeing as to how shinobi are suposed to be faster than bullets lol

Dissonant Values

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just hope it isnt with some lame ass gun, seeing as to how shinobi are suposed to be faster than bullets lol
My guess is it’s a Chakra Gatling Gun. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s similar to Ranton and Konohamaru gets tazered by it. If the spoilers are to be believed Konohamaru and Boruto get TKO’d by Ao which only leaves Salad up against him. Then again the spoilers are a 10/10 Fanfic until confirmed.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My guess is it’s a Chakra Gatling Gun. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s similar to Ranton and Konohamaru gets tazered by it. If the spoilers are to be believed Konohamaru and Boruto get TKO’d by Ao which only leaves Salad up against him. Then again the spoilers are a 10/10 Fanfic until confirmed.
I wouldn’t be mad if Salad beats him or at least fends him off, it’d be good character development by her

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Genjutsu is a thing. in fact AO has had bort in the jutsu from the train ride. however the cruse mark makes AO leave him alive.

It's no fanfic the leaks are real.

UnbashedMedia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have more sympathy. We all tried to act tough on the interwebs at one point.

OT: Even if Ao bodies Konohamaru it’ll be because of Plot No Jutsu. As it stands Konohamaru as a genin had more feats than Ao who is an “Elite Bodyguard.”
Interweb jocks need to be exterimanted on the spot less its unfluence spreads :scorps:

And as far as feats go that logic always makes sense to a certain point.Ao was an Elite Body gaurd to he Mizukage, his overall power at one point unquestionably hovered under Kage levels.I do not think he is a match for Konoharmu in his state now that's for sure.

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interweb jocks need to be exterimanted on the spot less its unfluence spreads :scorps:

And as far as feats go that logic always makes sense to a certain point.Ao was an Elite Body gaurd to he Mizukage, his overall power at one point unquestionably hovered under Kage levels.I do not think he is a match for Konoharmu in his state now that's for sure.
He shoots Konohamaru with a gun. what else is there? I mean AO tanked the 10 tails. that is like a infinate number of guns. I mean Danzo feared AO at the 5 kage meeting and was running from him the whole time. AO bested both Shisui and Itachi and made Chojuro into a man.

You must be registered for see images

All of them was Kage level.

Dissonant Values

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He shoots Konohamaru with a gun. what else is there? I mean AO tanked the 10 tails. that is like a infinate number of guns. I mean Danzo feared AO at the 5 kage meeting and was running from him the whole time. AO bested both Shisui and Itachi and made Chojuro into a man.

All of them was Kage level.
Tanking the Juubi was a massive asspull. Ao is on the lower tier of those “killed” when the headquarters went up. Especially when you compare him to Inoichi and Shikaku, both heads of legendary clans and the latter being the Jounin Commander of the hidden leaf.

As for Ao besting Shisui?? What fanfiction are you referring to?? Shisui literally scared off an entire Hidden Mist Team led by Ao simply by elevating his chakra levels.

You sure you’re actually familiar with the Manga and Anime?

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tanking the Juubi was a massive asspull. Ao is on the lower tier of those “killed” when the headquarters went up. Especially when you compare him to Inoichi and Shikaku, both heads of legendary clans and the latter being the Jounin Commander of the hidden leaf.

As for Ao besting Shisui?? What fanfiction are you referring to?? Shisui literally scared off an entire Hidden Mist Team led by Ao simply by elevating his chakra levels.

You sure you’re actually familiar with the Manga and Anime?
AO was the commander of the censor devision on the same level of rank as Gaara. I think that shows how high up there he is if only kages are given higher ranks in the war effort.

The Anime filler shows AO to be immune to kotomatsukami. and with his censor ablity he would do fine fighting him. that's why danzo was so scared of him.