Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
There's nothing i hate more than repeating myself so here's a bit of copy paste action.

*flies over and drops a scroll on you*

So, the way Afterburner works isn't complex. Katon chakra is gathered into two marks on your palms and is released as flame jets to propel you. You can attack with the jets as well. Just perform it.

(Katon: Afutābānā)- Fire Style: Afterburner
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user clasps his hands together and creates a circular mark in the palm of each hand that emit powerful jets of flame that can propel the user for a total of 5 seconds. The jutsu's timing and jet power are controlled by the user. They can get the user to a target at mid range in 2.5 seconds.
-Usable twice per battle
-Can only be taught by Katonpwnz

Ndlovu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I take a deep breath in, flushing a large concentration of chakra up my arms. I force the chakra to a central point on both hands, as it builds then reaches it's pinnacle I release an extremely potent stream of fire from both that propels me backwards.*

This technique is quite explanatory, so just let me know how it works and perform it.

Doton - Bourei no Tsuchi | Earth Release - Tyranny of Terra
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 chakra per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will perform a single handseal and slam their hands onto the ground before causing a wide portal to open up above the battlefield (Similar to Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop). From the portal, a heavy downpour of adhesive rain will be let forth with the exception that the droplets are composed entirely of sticky mud rather than water. Once the droplets of mud make contact with anything, the mud will swiftly harden into sturdy, solid rock. However, since the droplets of mud are made from the user's chakra, they will be unaffected by its stickiness and droplets which come into contact with them will not harden into rock. As a result, this technique can be used to encase the opponent in a makeshift prison of rock or even to convert the surface of nearby water sources and swamps into earth, restricting their usage. Since the downpour spans over the course of two turns, conventional methods of offsetting the technique are negated (e.g. Chidori Nagashi) as at best they'll have a momentary effect. To effectively counter this technique, the opponent can use a continuous lightning-based technique (e.g. the Raikage's Armour) or acquire a suitable shelter/defense to seek cover under. Another way of countering this technique is the destruction of the portal itself with a strong enough technique (following Earth's elemental strengths and weaknesses).

Note: Lasts two turns
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Cool down of two turns in between usages
Note: Can only be Taught by Ndlovu

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Right, that jutsu is basically Stick Earth Drop but in a rain-like form that falls for a longer time and hardens when it lands. Easy enough.

I form the needed handseal and slam my hands on the ground. Focusing my doton chakra in the sky i create a giant portal summoning adhesive mud falling as countless droplets towards a nearby forest. The trees are covered by mud which hardens immediately and weighs them down considerably. The same happens to birds unfortunate enough to be in the area and drop out of the sky as clumps of rock cover them.