Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
> A thread. <

Hey, just joined up after peeping around a little bit. I really like the feel of this forum. If I'm entirely honest, haven't a clue where to start. The "official" side of things seems mostly Naruto-themed, which all appears super intricate and convoluted, especially since I'm not a dedicated Naruto follower. I've seen it up until Boruto, but wouldn't say I'm overly familiar with the universe or the machinations of it to have really any impact on how to roleplay around it.

But, I am open to learning. At least if I have time to. I'm also always game for anything custom or OC related. So, yeah. Hi. Hello. Howdy. Eyy.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think im leaning towards.. ravenclaw :3
I'll just stitch the two uniforms together and become both.
I have ascended beyond Griffindor. Beyond Hufflepuff. Beyond Ravenclaw.
I.. am doG.

But discussions for another place I guess. I imagine this sort of topic isn't meant for the meet 'n greet side of the forum. Nice to meet you. 👏

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
I'll just stitch the two uniforms together and become both.
I have ascended beyond Griffindor. Beyond Hufflepuff. Beyond Ravenclaw.
I.. am doG.

But discussions for another place I guess. I imagine this sort of topic isn't meant for the meet 'n greet side of the forum. Nice to meet you. 👏
What is doG? :coffee:

Why not? Can talk about anything long as you introduce yourself which.. you did but still z.z

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is doG? :coffee:

Why not? Can talk about anything long as you introduce yourself which.. you did but still z.z
Dog spelled backwards is?
I was making a loose reference to Pain.

I guess. Been to a few other forums in the past that try to keep topics of conversation very strictly to what the sub forum is meant for. But if it's not so strict here then never mind. :coffee:

weclome to ab...

never bash tobidara..
Tobidara wears socks with his sandals.
Hi. 🖐

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Dog spelled backwards is?
I was making a loose reference to Pain.

I guess. Been to a few other forums in the past that try to keep topics of conversation very strictly to what the sub forum is meant for. But if it's not so strict here then never mind. :coffee:
But.. then its goD x3

Chatterbox is the forum u can talk about anything really. But if you want to, theres also a text-based RPG on the site.

Reactions: Red-Robin

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But.. then its goD x3

Chatterbox is the forum u can talk about anything really. But if you want to, theres also a text-based RPG on the site.
But that's not as fuuunny.

Oh, that sounds like it could be fun. Most the roleplay I've done has been 1on1 based. I tend to avoid groups for the fact that -in my experience- they're very cluttered and hard to keep orderly. But I'm always happy to try.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome! Definitely check out the forum games section :whistling:

Regular Maffia games.
Also the Roleplaying section of the site is active.
See you around o/
Hey, thanks for the recommendations. Any suggestions on where to start, or who with? I've peeked at the Mafia forum and it looks a bit intimidating at a glance; sheets upon sheets of rules and the such. Is there a particular "beginners" section or something, or just a "trial by fire" sort of ordeal?
Thanks. ✌

Reactions: AL_sama

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey, thanks for the recommendations. Any suggestions on where to start, or who with? I've peeked at the Mafia forum and it looks a bit intimidating at a glance; sheets upon sheets of rules and the such. Is there a particular "beginners" section or something, or just a "trial by fire" sort of ordeal?
Thanks. ✌
Some people who can help you with that are @Michelle @AL_sama @SoulKiller @Alice in Noodleland
Most of the time people host games and you can just sign up to it. Then you will have a private conversation with one of the hosts that you could ask questions about the game.
Rules are mostly posted on the game thread itself, as every game could use different settings and such.

Reactions: AL_sama

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks. ✌
hi and welcome

to put everything simply mafia is a game where town tries to catch mafia by talking/posting before they get wiped out by mafia

you can PM me to know more

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hi and welcome

to put everything simply mafia is a game where town tries to catch mafia by talking/posting before they get wiped out by mafia

you can PM me to know more
Hello. :coffee:

Interesting. Is it at all similar to Town of Salem? Everyone is assigned roles or "jobs" and they all have to work out who the Mafia members are and execute them before they kill everyone?

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Neato. Guess I never really imagined that being a text-based game. At least not productively so. I always liked using body language and the such to help determine who the bad bois are.
But it still sounds like fun, so I'll have to look into it. Thanks for the recommendation! (y)
Yeah the flow is entirely different in a text based version. Myself prefer the IRL version as well :p