24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, LoK has finished, (I only just caught up). Is there any news on a third avatar installment, or Korra being the last installment?

I say this because I thought, it would be quite cool to see twins being born, and the Avatar Spirit being split into two. Kinda like Mako and Bolin, one would be a natural Earth Bender and one would be a natural Fire Bender. It would be interesting to see twin avatars and perhaps a conflict in their approaches to restore or maintain balance (i.e. Rash and Authoritative Earthbender vs Forceful yet Logical and more Harmonious Firebender)...

It would save the creators of the Avatar Franchise from having to create a fourth installment, and yet allows a portrayal of an Avatar for each Bending Element at the focus of the Series

It could take place in a even more steampunk-like setting than that of LoK, like Dishonored (if you've ever played that).

Instead of having book-villains or a main villain throughout, a conflict between two avatars would be pretty cool...

IndraGripen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing that happent in final 4th book affected on avatars. Avatar must be a pure soul with a body... Korra has destroyed the avatar state and made an end. :(

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing that happent in final 4th book affected on avatars. Avatar must be a pure soul with a body... Korra has destroyed the avatar state and made an end. :(
She went to the spirit world with Asami...

The Avatar spirit still exists. If Korra dies/is dead now because of that then a new avatar/s will be born in 174AG

elitenoob94

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to see more Korra, also, You're assuming these guys have some really short lives. Aang lived to be somewhere around seventy years old, and that was still considered short by avatar standards. With twenties-era medicine and the fact that she's the avatar, Korra will almost certainly live to see the fifties, and probably also the eighties, so a new series would be too much. We only got to know so much about Aang after the battle with Ozai in LoK.

But piggybacking off your idea, I would hate to see two Avatars, why would and how would Raava **** up like that? It makes no sense to me IMO.