UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you think that Madara didn't treat Hashirama or Tobirama as "babies" when they talked about life morals, IT?
That's it: including the fact that the age difference between them was really high? Madara was over 100 years old and Hashirama at the maximum 60 years old when he got dead.

Oonoki himself mentioned the fact that he lived more than "Madara" and therefore knew more. And didn't listen to anything the "young Madara" had to say.

Why Madara didn't do the same to Hashirama?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It'd be in character for him to be that smug, but it's really nothing more than a one liner and additional reasoning for why he's right. Madara never cared much about justifying IT aside from whenever he tried to persuade Obito.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It'd be in character for him to be that smug, but it's really nothing more than a one liner and additional reasoning for why he's right. Madara never cared much about justifying IT aside from whenever he tried to persuade Obito.
Nooo, you didn't get it: I'm asking why he never boasted about being older than Hashirama. Like: I'd never want to listen advice from a much younger person than me in my deathbed. Y'know: why he never went snnobish mode when confronting Hashirama in the war?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really dont think madara really cared to be honest he was not boasting kind of person like obito does. He gets the job done he knows mere talking wont get to the point.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they listened to Madara things would be different. Madara was driven by his goals, chastising Hashirama wouldn't make a difference. He knew Hashirama's personailty and the fact that he wouldn't come to agreement. Madara doesn't waste words, he only says something when he's proving a point.

Reactions: UCHIHAKUNOICHI