Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The comment Naruto made on RK always being fast implies the 3rd is close to the full speed of the 4th.

Now with the 3rd being better in other ways, i think he will at minimum outlast his son and tag him. If the 4th could keep dodging at V1 speed, then he could outlast his father by dodging continuously.

AltF4

Kin
47💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4th cant hurt 3rd if 3rd literally sat still for 3 days and nights and let the 4th hit him as hard as he could for that entire duration

3rd easily wins

4th tries to run into him for a lariat or something, 3rd grabs him so he cant run away, and rams him through with hell hand

Fights over the second 4th tries to attack his dad

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4th cant hurt 3rd if 3rd literally sat still for 3 days and nights and let the 4th hit him as hard as he could for that entire duration

3rd easily wins

4th tries to run into him for a lariat or something, 3rd grabs him so he cant run away, and rams him through with hell hand

Fights over the second 4th tries to attack his dad
Can you back up any of these claims?

Especially the one about the slower guy grabbing the faster guy, please?

AltF4

Kin
47💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you back up any of these claims?
Can back up literally all of them

The 4th Raikage is directly shown and stated to be much weaker than Tsunade

The 3rd Raikage is directly shown and stated to have power that eclipses a Fuuton Rasenshuriken amplified by Kyuubi Chakra Mode

So we know 3rd >>> 4th in raw power

As for durability, the 3rd Raikage tanked a Fuuton Rasenshuriken with no damage, whereas 4th Raikage was stabbed by Sasukes basic Chidori, the same Chidori that is AT BEST equal to a Basic Rasengan, the same Rasengan that is massively outdone by a Senpo Rasengan, the same Senpo Rasengan that is massively outdone by a Senpo Cho Odama Rasengan, and the same Senpo Cho Odama that is massively outdone by a Senpo COR Barrage, and the same Barrage that is massively outdone by a single FRS in the Nine Tails fight.

TLDR

3rd Raikages power > 3rd Raikages durability > FRS Power > SM COR Barrage >>> SM COR >>> SM Rasengan > Rasengan = Chidori > 4th Raikage Durability

The 4th isnt capable of damaging his father and the 4th also cant take a single attack from the 3rd by comparison.

As for speed, the 3rd had zero issues reacting to and dodging hits from KCM Naruto who just got done styling on the 4th Raikage

Even if you wanna argue that the 4th is faster, its not to any degree that the 3rd cannot compete.

Just like how the 4th is faster than Sasuke during their fight, but Sasuke is still able to track and tag and damage him.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can back up literally all of them

The 4th Raikage is directly shown and stated to be much weaker than Tsunade

The 3rd Raikage is directly shown and stated to have power that eclipses a Fuuton Rasenshuriken amplified by Kyuubi Chakra Mode

So we know 3rd >>> 4th in raw power

As for durability, the 3rd Raikage tanked a Fuuton Rasenshuriken with no damage, whereas 4th Raikage was stabbed by Sasukes basic Chidori, the same Chidori that is AT BEST equal to a Basic Rasengan, the same Rasengan that is massively outdone by a Senpo Rasengan, the same Senpo Rasengan that is massively outdone by a Senpo Cho Odama Rasengan, and the same Senpo Cho Odama that is massively outdone by a Senpo COR Barrage, and the same Barrage that is massively outdone by a single FRS in the Nine Tails fight.

TLDR

3rd Raikages power > 3rd Raikages durability > FRS Power > SM COR Barrage >>> SM COR >>> SM Rasengan > Rasengan = Chidori > 4th Raikage Durability

The 4th isnt capable of damaging his father and the 4th also cant take a single attack from the 3rd by comparison.

As for speed, the 3rd had zero issues reacting to and dodging hits from KCM Naruto who just got done styling on the 4th Raikage

Even if you wanna argue that the 4th is faster, its not to any degree that the 3rd cannot compete.

Just like how the 4th is faster than Sasuke during their fight, but Sasuke is still able to track and tag and damage him.
"Much" weaker? And what does Tsunade have to do with the 3rd Raikage?

Please direct me to the page for these claims, because i remember none of them. See, claiming something does not prove it. Claiming it in more detail does not prove it either.

Besides that, you equated attack to defence a few times here. Can you justify that?

Same for speed, panels are lacking and false equivalence is not.

Otherwise, you're quite good with connecting your thinking

AltF4

Kin
47💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Much" weaker?
Yes

Much weaker

A couldnt damage Madaras weakest form of Susanoo meanwhile Tsunade can **** with his V3 forms and damage them even while wounded

what does Tsunade have to do with the 3rd Raikage?
Shes not being compared to the 3rd

Shes being compared to FRS

And shes nowhere near it in power

Yet the 3rd OUTDOES FRS

TLDR

3rd power >>> FRS >>> Tsunade >>> 4th Power

get it now?
Please direct me to the page for these claims, because i remember none of them
2. >
3. >
4. Due to 1, 2 and 3, we therefore know that 3rd > FRS > Tsunade > 4th in power

Its really not that complicated

Beyond that...

If you REALLY need me to bust out specific scans that prove that Narutos larger Rasengan variants are > his smaller Rasengan variants when used by the same version of Naruto...I really dont know what to tell you dude.

Im not wasting my time walking you through why FRS trumps a basic Rasengan

You really shouldnt be here talking to me about this topic of conversation if you cannot understand that much
See, claiming something does not prove it
You have put forth exactly nothing to substantiate anything youve said across half a dozen threads here either dude

Maybe not the best argument for you to make

Regardless, its been corrected on my end at your request

And Im sorry but...Operating under the assumption we are both learned on a subject, specific references to events are more than enough to function as a citation in any standard debate in the real world

But hey, I guess thats on me

Assuming you know what youre talking about when you clearly dont
you equated attack to defence a few times here. Can you justify that?
At no point did I do this actually

Clearly youre misunderstanding my post

Read it again

The only times I brought up defense/durability were in specific reference to attacks they directly took or were overcome by

As in "X defense defended against Y attack"

Thats it
Same for speed, panels are lacking
You know exactly what Im talking about regarding speed

I made a specific reference which is more than enough

You yourself made the reference in your own posts in this very thread

Dont play dumb

You want me to prove this

Meanwhile you yourself outright said this
The comment Naruto made on RK always being fast implies the 3rd is close to the full speed of the 4th.
Piss off with that nonsense 😂

Not holding your hand
false equivalence
Theres not a single instance of false equivalence in my post

Point it out if you think Im wrong

Dont just say "lol false equivalence" in reference to an entire paragraph dude

Learn to structure your posts and arguments better than that

Come on 😂

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes

Much weaker

A couldnt damage Madaras weakest form of Susanoo meanwhile Tsunade can **** with his V3 forms and damage them even while wounded
The difference is that i reference specific parts of the stort and then draw my conclusions, while you use your conclusions as though they happened on their own.

Quoting one or two instances where you did it properly does not speak for all your cases.

Since we know that a full face attack from Tsunade barely cracked his V1, she really only did slightly better than him. This matters more than her V3 attacks because we have not scaled V1 durability against V3 durability for precise attacks. See, against a knife, your whole stomach is as durable as the back of your hand, because a knife targets a single area of flesh and not the entirety of it. Thats how durability against pinpoint attacks works. Wait, you refuse to "spoonfeed" me when i don't even ask for it so why am i spoonfeeding you?

Shes not being compared to the 3rd

Shes being compared to FRS

And shes nowhere near it in power

Yet the 3rd OUTDOES FRS

TLDR

3rd power >>> FRS >>> Tsunade >>> 4th Power

get it now?
But you didn't compare her to FRS. If you did, quote yourself because i didn't see it.

And actually, she cracked a V1 armour that FRS was implied incapable of when Gaara had to pull Madara out of it before Naruto could attack . . .

When did the 3rd outdo FRS? I sincerely do not remember this!

2. >
3. >
4. Due to 1, 2 and 3, we therefore know that 3rd > FRS > Tsunade > 4th in power

Its really not that complicated
Nicely done

Unfortunately . . . 2 fails because a spear is naturally better at piercing than something that slashes. I can accept it because FRS has wind / thunder advantage, but barely. 3 fails because it is not even a direct comparison. You just showed them going up against different defences, nothing more. In fact, pushing down a giant into the ground is superior to pushing back a giant by a few metres . . . Add on that the first giant is literally super hardened armour while the second is flesh in a weakened spirit form and Tsunade wipes the floor with Naruto here.

In fact, if you want to argue that FRS even did anything to Kurama, then you must also argue that FRS is far superior to a TBB from Kurama, because the Uchiha Energy Armour has cleanly tanked a TBB. With Ten Tails being far superior to 9 Tails more than V5 is superior to V3, a TBB from Kurama is scalably tanked by V3, which puts V3 defence superior to Kurama defence unless you argue Kurama could tank his own full blast as well, no damage.

If you REALLY need me to bust out specific scans that prove that Narutos larger Rasengan variants are > his smaller Rasengan variants when used by the same version of Naruto...I really dont know what to tell you dude.

Im not wasting my time walking you through why FRS trumps a basic Rasengan

You really shouldnt be here talking to me about this topic of conversation if you cannot understand that much
If you didn't understand that i wasn't asking about RG varianrs but the character comparisons, then you really shouldn't be on the internet altogether

Of course you did, hence you actually posted serious links for your claims. Albeit some of them failed you, but you clearly know what i meant.

You have put forth exactly nothing to substantiate anything youve said across half a dozen threads here either dude

Maybe not the best argument for you to make

Regardless, its been corrected on my end at your request

And Im sorry but...Operating under the assumption we are both learned on a subject, specific references to events are more than enough to function as a citation in any standard debate in the real world

But hey, I guess thats on me

Assuming you know what youre talking about when you clearly dont
Water is water even if i claim it is fire.

So just because i may have broken a rule does not mean i cannot bring up that it exists.

And of course, the context of this thread has you being the one who made epic claims. So you still must answer for them. Well done for trying, though.

Anything on the other threads can and will be taken up there.

At no point did I do this actually

Clearly youre misunderstanding my post

Read it again

The only times I brought up defense/durability were in specific reference to attacks they directly took or were overcome by

As in "X defense defended against Y attack"
Here . . .
The 4th chase Naruto and lost, so the 4th attacked and was beaten by defence (of speed). Naruto chased the 3rd (and got him, but anyway) RK. So now Naruto is attacking. You equated the attacking speed of the 4th Raikage to the defending speed of the 3rd through Naruto. Not in quantity, but in quality.

You know exactly what Im talking about regarding speed

I made a specific reference which is more than enough

You yourself made the reference in your own posts in this very thread

Dont play dumb

You want me to prove this
Meanwhile you yourself outright said this
I wanted panels because i outright disagreed, not because i lacked memory

Not holding your hand
Learn to structure your posts and arguments better than that
Twice now in this reply i have taken the courtesy to explains how scaling works and how panels matter.

I was going to give you more than that but if you want to be rough, so be it.

Theres not a single instance of false equivalence in my post

Point it out if you think Im wrong
The equivalance of Naruto dodging to Naruto chasing, for one, when we have seen that attacking relies on running speed while dodging needs sensing (sight, hearing etc) speed. Again, i spoonfeed.

Refer to that awkward moment when Minato forbade Kakashi from using Chidori because his running speed beat his visual speed.

AltF4

Kin
47💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The difference is that i reference specific parts of the stort and then draw my conclusions, while you use your conclusions as though they happened on their own.

Quoting one or two instances where you did it properly does not speak for all your cases.
Literally nothing you say here makes sense

You arent referencing anything at all to draw conclusions

Your entire reply repertoire is a series of "no you"

Or "give me that scan" even tho I already did and you ignored it twice

Or "I dont remember that" even tho I literally just showed it to you

You ignore shit entirely

Then ironically accuse me of doing it

Also
Yes

Yes it does actually

If I can find PHYSICAL OCCURENCES OF MY EXACT VIEWPOINT IN THE SERIES

Thats called a "FEAT"

And a feat is the gold standard of argumentation regarding evidence of claims

And I have presented several FEATS to back my argument

You have done literally nothing but get hung up on semantics and ramble about bullshit that isnt even a real concept in universe or otherwise
she really only did slightly better than him
Concession accepted that Tsunade > 4th Raikage

Literally all I need to prove in order to lol at your entire premise

The degree to which she is superior is irrelevant to my point, all that needs to be true is that shes superior.

Finally you grow as a person and debater and actually admit when youre wrong

Albeit, you didnt seem to know you were doing this
But you didn't compare her to FRS
Yes

Yes I did

Multiple times

And she comes up wanting
If you did, quote yourself because i didn't see it.
Ill quote myself

But not what you asked me to quote

Not holding your hand
It is sincerely not my problem if you cannot follow my very clear and concise black and white arguments my man

My references and citations are all there

Read them yourself

Not my job to get you through 2nd grade language arts
actually, she cracked a V1 armour that FRS was implied incapable of when Gaara had to pull Madara out of it
FRS isnt implied incapable of doing any such thing

And Gaara/Naruto didnt face V1 Susanoo

They faced V3

So you dont know what youre talking about

Even pretending youre right, and implications are evidence (they arent) youd still get

V3 Susanoo > FRS > V1 Susanoo >= Tsunade at best

So...Id still be right and youd still be wrong 😂
When did the 3rd outdo FRS? I sincerely do not remember this!
I posted the images like 3 times now
Nicely done

Unfortunately . . . 2 fails
No

No actually 0 fails

You just fail at reading what I posted and actually grasping my conclusion accurately

You proved that 2 seconds ago when you claimed you havent seen the 3rd possess greater power than FRS despite me showing you such an instance like 3 times

not really a surprise that you cant follow the rest of my post either
a spear is naturally better at piercing than something that slashes
The medium with which force is delivered doesnt matter when the difference in force is astronomically huge

Stop arguing for split durability

You have no idea what youre talking about

FRS is noted to have the elemental advantage over the Raikage and it still fails

And we know the elemental advantage is exponentially powerful as shown numerous times with their combination attacks...they always exceed the sum of their parts.

Even with a multiplicative boost, FRS falls short of the 3rds power

"hurr durr its a spear vs a slash" isnt an argument

FRS had every advantage over the 3rd and the 3rd still outperformed it

get a grip

the 3rd has blatantly more power

Also...Referring to a mammoth chakra explosion reputed to tear apart everything it touches on a cellular level as a mere "slash" is really stupid on your part
3 fails because it is not even a direct comparison.
You sincerely have no idea at all how to scale do you?

In order to decide which of 2 techniques possess more power than the other, you dont need a direct comparison genius

All you need is evidence of their respective power and which one has performed better

Like...

Do you NEED to be DIRECTLY told that Narutos Wind Rasenshuriken Super Biju Barrage is superior to Danzos vacuum blade wind attack in order for you to make that conclusion?

**** no you dont

All you need to do is look at what the FRS Barrage has done, and look at what Danzos blade has done, and compare them.

Its obvious which is superior

Same deal with the 3rd and FRS, and Tsunade and FRS, and Tsunade and the 4th

And actually...All of those comparisons HAPPEN TO BE DIRECT

With the one exception of FRS vs Tsunades power

That is the only indirect comparison I made, but even then as I said direct comparisons are unneeded.

You can tell which is superior by their showings

And FRS is blatantly stronger, ranked more powerful, has superior showings, better hype and better statements

FRS has damaged more impressive and more resilient things than Tsunade ever has

It is therefore more powerful, as all evidence suggests

Stop being so obtuse when you try and fail to make a conclusion

Direct comparisons are not the only form of information in the manga

Stop pretending they are
You just showed them going up against different defences, nothing more.
No

I showed Tsunade failing to damage inferior things compared to the FRS succeeding in damaging superior ones

I directly proved FRS > Tsunades power
Add on that the first giant is literally super hardened armour while the second is flesh in a weakened spirit form
Nothing about the nine tails is "weakened"

Flesh or otherwise makes no difference

The 8 tails is directly shown surviving a TBB at point blank range despite being "flesh"

Get better arguments

End of the day, Nine tails has better feats of durability than Susanoo

Therefore FRS > Tsunade

Its not complicated
Tsunade wipes the floor with Naruto here.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

No

No she doesnt

Naruto has long surpassed Sannin level by that point

Hes directly stated above the level of either Sannin when he fights Pain...This is actually stated multiple times in fact...

Hes even stronger than that when fighting the Nine Tails

In fact, if you want to argue that FRS even did anything to Kurama, then you must also argue that FRS is far superior to a TBB from Kurama
No I dont actually

Really not my problem that you think the 2 are related tho
the Uchiha Energy Armour has cleanly tanked a TBB
No it didnt

Majestic Attire when planted on top of and amplified by a 100% Kurama did

SM Naruto fought merely 50% of Kurama BY ITSELF

Entirely different scenarios

But again, not my fault you dont realize that
If you didn't understand that i wasn't asking about RG varianrs but the character comparisons
I understood you were asking about speed and power and thus directly proved speed and power

My point in bringing that up was that I had meticulously proven everything in my argument

With the exception of FRS > COR > Rasengan because I thought that was obvious

I then stated that if you require me to prove something so obvious, Id rather not
then you really shouldn't be on the internet altogether
If you couldnt realize what I was getting at, then this really only applies to you bud
Albeit some of them failed you
Nope

None of them failed me

You just have no clue how to debate or argue

Because youre under the incredibly stupid impression that you can only scale attacks or characters with direct comparisons

Which is laughable

Water is water even if i claim it is fire.

So just because i may have broken a rule does not mean i cannot bring up that it exists.
Concession accepted that you have yet to prove a single facet of your own arguments
And of course, the context of this thread has you being the one who made epic claims
No the context of this thread is that youre a walking mess of delusion and contradictions

Considering you made a claim that I also made...And then disagreed with it when I said it...

Among other notable infractions

regardless, Ive proven everything Ive claimed like 3 times now

You have yet to do anything at all

You claim some of my arguments "failed" me

But literally just leave it at that

You dont post any of your own evidence to counter mine, you just retort with the same trash tier word vomit that youve been dirting this entire forum with, and regurgitate your own opinion and interpretation of what Ive PROVEN to be true

Do you have no concept of debating?

Do you not know what "burden of proof" is?

When I make a claim and provide evidence for said claim, you then need to provide evidence COUNTER TO MINE in order to challenge my claim

You cannot just say "nope thats a failure" and leave it at that

Yet thats all youve done

At this point, youve as good as conceded considering you have yet to challenge a single one of my points across like 3 of your own posts now
Well done for trying, though.
Cant say the same about you

As I just said, you have yet to enter the damn discussion properly

You have no actual claims or counter-claims of your own at this point and have exactly nothing to substantiate anything you have claimed and nothing to debunk anything I have claimed

Youre literally just here taking up space
Here . . .
No thats me talking about speed actually

That has nothing to do with attack vs defense

DO you even know what youre reading?
The 4th chase Naruto and lost
No

No the 4th won that entire exchange until the very final clash where Naruto is noted to have gotten much faster actually
The 4th chase Naruto and lost, so the 4th attacked and was beaten by defence (of speed). Naruto chased the 3rd (and got him, but anyway) RK. So now Naruto is attacking. You equated the attacking speed of the 4th Raikage to the defending speed of the 3rd through Naruto. Not in quantity, but in quality.
Also...This is a fucking mess of an argument filled with nothing but your own nonsensical fanmade concepts and other BS

There is no difference between "attacking speed" and "defending speed"

That is asinine

There are 3 different categories of speed

1. Movement speed (as in what can be used to travel long distances uninterrupted outside of combat)

2. Combat speed (as in the speed used for hand to hand exchanges and burst speed over short distances)

3. Reaction speed (as in how fast the brain can process information and create a response)

Thats it

And these terms are not unique to Naruto debating...They exist across EVERY FANDOM and EVERY FICTION

There is no "attacking speed" category thats separate from "defending speed"

That would all fall under 1 category...Combat speed

Please learn the actual terminology used in this hobby before you try to discuss it

I wanted panels because i outright disagreed
No

I dont belive thats true

Considering you agreed with my premise before I even posted in this thread and I already proved that...Because you claimed exactly what i claimed...And then got mad when I did the same thing for some reason

At this point Im gathering youre just a troll

With literally no interest at all in actual debate or exchange of information, nor do you intend to have your mind changed on any given topic

You also have yet to extend me the same courtesy that you demand of me (which Ive complied with btw) that being providing panels

Which is firther proof youre a troll
Twice now in this reply i have taken the courtesy
You havent once actually proven a single thing youve claimed and have yet to counter anything Ive proven with a single panel actually
The equivalance of Naruto dodging to Naruto chasing, for one
Its the same thing as Ive already gone over

You just have no idea what speed is or how it works

And would rather invent and abide by your own terminology

Which is fanfiction bullshit I have no time or patience for
Again, i spoonfeed.
No

Again you pull concepts out of your ass that mean othing to anyone

First you demand that the only evidence that can be submitted for this conversation is direct comparisons...Which is bullshit

99% of this entire hobby, and a great aspect of debating in general, is made from indirect comparisons

Then you invented your own criteria and categories for speed and demand that they be followed...And actually had the fucking gall to submit them as evidence counter to my claims no less.

You at no point "spoonfeed" me

What youre doing is making shit up
Refer to that awkward moment when Minato forbade Kakashi from using Chidori because his running speed beat his visual speed.
And this is just more proof that you dont know what youre talking about

As you dont even know what that instance proves

And did nothing at all here but post a non sequitur

And Ill prove it to you

That example has literally no comparison or bearing on Naruto vs Raikage. They dont possess even a single similarity 8in fact.

Minato told Kakashi not to use Chidori because the speed of Chidoris thrust exceeded Kakashis own mental ability

Using the REAL speed terminology?

This means that Kakashis Combat speed temporarily exceeded his reaction speed...Nothing more nothing less.

Now why does this have no bearing on Naruto vs Raikage?

Because AT NO POINT does this phenomenon occur to either the Raikage OR NARUTO in their fight

Not once

You therefore did nothing at all but put forth a non sequitur argument, and waste everyones time.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Literally nothing you say here makes sense

You arent referencing anything at all to draw conclusions

Your entire reply repertoire is a series of "no you"

Or "give me that scan" even tho I already did and you ignored it twice

Or "I dont remember that" even tho I literally just showed it to you

You ignore shit entirely

Then ironically accuse me of doing it

Also

Yes

Yes it does actually

If I can find PHYSICAL OCCURENCES OF MY EXACT VIEWPOINT IN THE SERIES

Thats called a "FEAT"

And a feat is the gold standard of argumentation regarding evidence of claims

And I have presented several FEATS to back my argument

You have done literally nothing but get hung up on semantics and ramble about bullshit that isnt even a real concept in universe or otherwise

Concession accepted that Tsunade > 4th Raikage

Literally all I need to prove in order to lol at your entire premise

The degree to which she is superior is irrelevant to my point, all that needs to be true is that shes superior.

Finally you grow as a person and debater and actually admit when youre wrong

Albeit, you didnt seem to know you were doing this

Yes

Yes I did

Multiple times

And she comes up wanting

Ill quote myself

But not what you asked me to quote

It is sincerely not my problem if you cannot follow my very clear and concise black and white arguments my man

My references and citations are all there

Read them yourself

Not my job to get you through 2nd grade language arts

FRS isnt implied incapable of doing any such thing

And Gaara/Naruto didnt face V1 Susanoo

They faced V3

So you dont know what youre talking about

Even pretending youre right, and implications are evidence (they arent) youd still get

V3 Susanoo > FRS > V1 Susanoo >= Tsunade at best

So...Id still be right and youd still be wrong 😂

I posted the images like 3 times now

No

No actually 0 fails

You just fail at reading what I posted and actually grasping my conclusion accurately

You proved that 2 seconds ago when you claimed you havent seen the 3rd possess greater power than FRS despite me showing you such an instance like 3 times

not really a surprise that you cant follow the rest of my post either

The medium with which force is delivered doesnt matter when the difference in force is astronomically huge

Stop arguing for split durability

FRS is noted to have the elemental advantage over the Raikage and it still fails

And we know the elemental advantage is exponentially powerful as shown numerous times with their combination attacks...they always exceed the sum of their parts.

Even with a multiplicative boost, FRS falls short of the 3rds power

"hurr durr its a spear vs a slash" isnt an argument

FRS had every advantage over the 3rd and the 3rd still outperformed it

get a grip

the 3rd has blatantly more power

Also...Referring to a mammoth chakra explosion reputed to tear apart everything it touches on a cellular level as a mere "slash" is really stupid on your part

You sincerely have no idea at all how to scale do you?

In order to decide which of 2 techniques possess more power than the other, you dont need a direct comparison genius

All you need is evidence of their respective power and which one has performed better

Like...

Do you NEED to be DIRECTLY told that Narutos Wind Rasenshuriken Super Biju Barrage is superior to Danzos vacuum blade wind attack in order for you to make that conclusion?

**** no you dont

All you need to do is look at what the FRS Barrage has done, and look at what Danzos blade has done, and compare them.

Its obvious which is superior

Same deal with the 3rd and FRS, and Tsunade and FRS, and Tsunade and the 4th

And actually...All of those comparisons HAPPEN TO BE DIRECT

With the one exception of FRS vs Tsunades power

That is the only indirect comparison I made, but even then as I said direct comparisons are unneeded.

You can tell which is superior by their showings

And FRS is blatantly stronger, ranked more powerful, has superior showings, better hype and better statements

FRS has damaged more impressive and more resilient things than Tsunade ever has

It is therefore more powerful, as all evidence suggests

Stop being so obtuse when you try and fail to make a conclusion

Direct comparisons are not the only form of information in the manga

Stop pretending they are

No

I showed Tsunade failing to damage inferior things compared to the FRS succeeding in damaging superior ones

I directly proved FRS > Tsunades power

Nothing about the nine tails is "weakened"

Flesh or otherwise makes no difference

The 8 tails is directly shown surviving a TBB at point blank range despite being "flesh"

Get better arguments

End of the day, Nine tails has better feats of durability than Susanoo

Therefore FRS > Tsunade

Its not complicated

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

No

No she doesnt

Naruto has long surpassed Sannin level by that point

Hes directly stated above the level of either Sannin when he fights Pain...This is actually stated multiple times in fact...

Hes even stronger than that when fighting the Nine Tails

No I dont actually

Really not my problem that you think the 2 are related tho

No it didnt

Majestic Attire when planted on top of and amplified by a 100% Kurama did

SM Naruto fought merely 50% of Kurama BY ITSELF

Entirely different scenarios

But again, not my fault you dont realize that

I understood you were asking about speed and power and thus directly proved speed and power

My point in bringing that up was that I had meticulously proven everything in my argument

With the exception of FRS > COR > Rasengan because I thought that was obvious

I then stated that if you require me to prove something so obvious, Id rather not

If you couldnt realize what I was getting at, then this really only applies to you bud

Nope

None of them failed me

You just have no clue how to debate or argue

Because youre under the incredibly stupid impression that you can only scale attacks or characters with direct comparisons

Which is laughable

Concession accepted that you have yet to prove a single facet of your own arguments

No the context of this thread is that youre a walking mess of delusion and contradictions

Considering you made a claim that I also made...And then disagreed with it when I said it...

Among other notable infractions

regardless, Ive proven everything Ive claimed like 3 times now

You have yet to do anything at all

You claim some of my arguments "failed" me

But literally just leave it at that

You dont post any of your own evidence to counter mine, you just retort with the same trash tier word vomit that youve been dirting this entire forum with, and regurgitate your own opinion and interpretation of what Ive PROVEN to be true

Do you have no concept of debating?

Do you not know what "burden of proof" is?

When I make a claim and provide evidence for said claim, you then need to provide evidence COUNTER TO MINE in order to challenge my claim

You cannot just say "nope thats a failure" and leave it at that

Yet thats all youve done

At this point, youve as good as conceded considering you have yet to challenge a single one of my points across like 3 of your own posts now

Cant say the same about you

As I just said, you have yet to enter the damn discussion properly

You have no actual claims or counter-claims of your own at this point and have exactly nothing to substantiate anything you have claimed and nothing to debunk anything I have claimed

Youre literally just here taking up space

No thats me talking about speed actually

That has nothing to do with attack vs defense

DO you even know what youre reading?

No

No the 4th won that entire exchange until the very final clash where Naruto is noted to have gotten much faster actually

Also...This is a fucking mess of an argument filled with nothing but your own nonsensical fanmade concepts and other BS

There is no difference between "attacking speed" and "defending speed"

That is asinine

There are 3 different categories of speed

1. Movement speed (as in what can be used to travel long distances uninterrupted outside of combat)

2. Combat speed (as in the speed used for hand to hand exchanges and burst speed over short distances)

3. Reaction speed (as in how fast the brain can process information and create a response)

Thats it

And these terms are not unique to Naruto debating...They exist across EVERY FANDOM and EVERY FICTION

There is no "attacking speed" category thats separate from "defending speed"

That would all fall under 1 category...Combat speed

Please learn the actual terminology used in this hobby before you try to discuss it

No

I dont belive thats true

Considering you agreed with my premise before I even posted in this thread and I already proved that...Because you claimed exactly what i claimed...And then got mad when I did the same thing for some reason

At this point Im gathering youre just a troll

With literally no interest at all in actual debate or exchange of information, nor do you intend to have your mind changed on any given topic

You also have yet to extend me the same courtesy that you demand of me (which Ive complied with btw) that being providing panels

Which is firther proof youre a troll

You havent once actually proven a single thing youve claimed and have yet to counter anything Ive proven with a single panel actually

Its the same thing as Ive already gone over

You just have no idea what speed is or how it works

And would rather invent and abide by your own terminology

Which is fanfiction bullshit I have no time or patience for

No

Again you pull concepts out of your ass that mean othing to anyone

First you demand that the only evidence that can be submitted for this conversation is direct comparisons...Which is bullshit

99% of this entire hobby, and a great aspect of debating in general, is made from indirect comparisons

Then you invented your own criteria and categories for speed and demand that they be followed...And actually had the fucking gall to submit them as evidence counter to my claims no less.

You at no point "spoonfeed" me

What youre doing is making shit up

And this is just more proof that you dont know what youre talking about

As you dont even know what that instance proves

And did nothing at all here but post a non sequitur

And Ill prove it to you

That example has literally no comparison or bearing on Naruto vs Raikage. They dont possess even a single similarity 8in fact.

Minato told Kakashi not to use Chidori because the speed of Chidoris thrust exceeded Kakashis own mental ability

Using the REAL speed terminology?

This means that Kakashis Combat speed temporarily exceeded his reaction speed...Nothing more nothing less.

Now why does this have no bearing on Naruto vs Raikage?

Because AT NO POINT does this phenomenon occur to either the Raikage OR NARUTO in their fight

Not once

You therefore did nothing at all but put forth a non sequitur argument, and waste everyones time.
Tsunade broke the swords of two V4 armours, FRS outright was considered incapable of getting through a V3.

Good night.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She beat a, jr in a arm wrestle
You must be registered for see medias
Based on your gif, it was a close contest. So that makes her slightly stronger, not much stronger.

And even then, ab arm wrestle only shows a single type of strength. There's also punching power, lifting power, pressing power, holding power and so on. Basically, look at all the different tests in the World's Strongest Man contest. They show that being good at one type of activity does not directly carry over to others in scale. They're related, but not the same.