UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You may think this is unnecessary. But it's not. And it's something I've always wanted to do.

This is a thread dedicated to every possible time Madara had a small unpleasant situation that made him turn into darkness:

(And don't get it wrong: no one turns into darkness because the guy that sold you bread, looked at you with anger - I'm talking about that situations that people confirm that they hate you, and want you gone asap)

Like this one:

You must be registered for see images

Feel free to add more

The time when Madara went down the street and women and kids started fleeing.

The time when Madara was ignored while speaking to his peers.

The time when he listened people whispering that their family was killed because of him.

The time when people sold him things with grudge and he could feel it.
((I have no idea guys, but I think one day in his life Madara had to face the death glare of a seller like a baker)) XD

What do you think Madara thought in those moments? :NO:

Last edited:

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara felt pain. The kind of pain Jiraya/Pain spoke about.

Don't you get bored wanking the same character? look at me obito was my fave and i wanked the hell out of him when naruto was airing but now i moved to Boruto and i wank it so much that at this rate its unhealthy. i can't even see objectively how bad the series is.
Fixed it for you 123bro.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i never mentioned boruto and i don't mean i moved on to boruto series. it's just that i stopped making threads about obito because pretty much there's no new content about him
Bible characters are after 1000 years still commented, and analysed and loved.

I can do the same thing with Madara if I wish so.

Now, if you don't have anything to say about him, out please.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just more reason that Sakura should've turned to the dark side. If Madara noticing that a girl is intimidated by his presence is enough or being ignored, Sakura had plenty reason to after seeing Sasuke's cold reactions to her & likening Kakashi's position to Sakura's with the implication that its of no worth. Hell, she even intimidates the other K11 members despite their closeness.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just more reason that Sakura should've turned to the dark side. If Madara noticing that a girl is intimidated by his presence is enough or being ignored, Sakura had plenty reason to after seeing Sasuke's cold reactions to her & likening Kakashi's position to Sakura's with the implication that its of no worth.
What do you think Madara felt when people were treating him in an unfair way?? Do you think he complained to someone?

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He complained to the graves of his dead brothers. Seems like an efficient way to let off steam.
Seems legit!!! He was seen grieving Izuna alone.

I think it is quite sad!!

Strange no one ever felt sorry for him. Or even tried to help. He came back to his home only to find it empty and cold. #sad

Do you think he ever told it to Hashirama?

Pedobito and everybody of relevance in the old gen are better than Borat they weren't pulling shit out of their ass and have MC plot armour. Naruto had some but that was Kurama and understandable(unlimited chakra). If you consider Boruto a good character then you need help.
Boruto a good character? lolol poor him.

I have something to say: when I like a character, I will do it for a long time in my life -maybe even forever. It happened with lots of them: Anastasia (a Romanov story), Paul Baumer (All Quiet on the Western Front), William Wallace, The Secret Garden Characters.

If people like 123 Fire don't like bonding with characters like I do, then whatever. No one wants to hear his nonsense and empty opinions.

People are able to bond with Bible characters that lived 2000 years ago. I can very much bond with the likes I quoted.

Madara doesn't even feel like a Naruto character tbh. From the experience I have: He is the MOST awesome BREAKOUT character I've ever seen.

Once Jane Austen wrote a side character, and then she became more famous than the previous main character.

#Madara is getting a book #prophecy #dumb and foolish people aren't understanding #and I'm not even sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto a good character? lolol poor him.

I have something to say: when I like a character, I will do it for a long time in my life -maybe even forever. It happened with lots of them: Anastasia (a Romanov story), Paul Baumer (All Quiet on the Western Front), William Wallace, The Secret Garden Characters.

If people like 123 Fire don't like bonding with characters like I do, then whatever. No one wants to hear his nonsense and empty opinions.

People are able to bond with Bible characters that lived 2000 years ago. I can very much bond with the likes I quoted.

Madara doesn't even feel like a Naruto character tbh. From the experience I have: He is the MOST awesome BREAKOUT character I've ever seen.

Once Jane Austen wrote a side character, and then she became more famous than the previous main character.

#Madara is getting a book #prophecy #dumb and foolish people aren't understanding #and I'm not even sorry
#facts

It's unfortunate but he's bipolar, he doesn't understand what makes a good character or transcendent characters.

I can't rep:(

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems legit!!! He was seen grieving Izuna alone.

I think it is quite sad!!

Strange no one ever felt sorry for him. Or even tried to help. He came back to his home only to find it empty and cold. #sad

Do you think he ever told it to Hashirama?
Nah, Hashirama would only disregard Madara's problem as a piece expected to be found during the start of his dream, which isn't all too different from deal with it "for now." Madara would know better after his first time telling Hashirama.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That made Madara turn to darkness?
Madara chose, of his own free will, to side with darkness.
It is a weak character who allows the actions and decisions of others to govern his own mood and behavior. Because of this, Madara is not only easily manipulated, Madara can't truly be said to be his own person. Little Timmy gives Madara the shifty eyes, and suddenly this is rationalized as justifying Madara's coupe.
This isn't to say that Madara has been treated fairly throughout everything. Madara certainly has a right to be frustrated and upset - but to then say that Madara was 'made' to turn to darkness... no - that was what Madara chose to do. It's not that it can't be understood or empathized with - everyone can always make the choice to turn to 'darkness' in response to just about any reaction from people. They can always choose to take a course closer to 'light,' as well.

There are those who would seek to inform people of the truth behind their actions/decisions to better equip them for their journey in the world. There are those who would seek to entrench certain biases within a person, and abuse them in the dark.

Time to burn the garbage.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That made Madara turn to darkness?
Madara chose, of his own free will, to side with darkness.
It is a weak character who allows the actions and decisions of others to govern his own mood and behavior. Because of this, Madara is not only easily manipulated, Madara can't truly be said to be his own person. Little Timmy gives Madara the shifty eyes, and suddenly this is rationalized as justifying Madara's coupe.
This isn't to say that Madara has been treated fairly throughout everything. Madara certainly has a right to be frustrated and upset - but to then say that Madara was 'made' to turn to darkness... no - that was what Madara chose to do. It's not that it can't be understood or empathized with - everyone can always make the choice to turn to 'darkness' in response to just about any reaction from people. They can always choose to take a course closer to 'light,' as well.

There are those who would seek to inform people of the truth behind their actions/decisions to better equip them for their journey in the world. There are those who would seek to entrench certain biases within a person, and abuse them in the dark.

Time to burn the garbage.
what a epik contradiction....

u know when some1 choose to be in dark side with his free will...that means he is aware of consequences..that means he has all necessary knowledge and means that allows it....that also means Madara has B^ll$ and courage to do it....

thats teh difference between Madara,nagato and bobito....nagato and bobito have zero b^ll$ to walk deep within dark side and thats teh reason why naruto uzumaki talknojusted them so easily but never dared talknojutsu Madara...

madara creats villains like nagato and bobito....but villains do not creat him...

thats why black zetsu never dared tempte madara becuz he know madara isn't like indra easy to tempt and manipulate...

think about it do u really think Madara was dumb to not know that teh uchiha stone was fake???...

-now just becuz some1 opposed senjus and hashirama(will of fire) does that necessary means he is in evil dark side???..

of course not :

hashirama viewed peace only from his senju or will of fire perspective...but Madara had both senju and uchiha powers so he viewed peace from both perspectives..

-Madara is teh only one who knows how to walk in dark path...becuz for him that dark path leads to a white destination(dreamworld of peace).....

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that he felt he was put into a filler, just like your thread feels it's made up entirely of fillers.
No filler if you consider that he FELT like this all the time. Why do you think they showed us the Biwako filler? To prove that people found Madara intimidating and stern. Even if he was a lovely person, willing to help people that fell on the ground.

You don't need to see Naruto being put aside in +1000 panels, to know he suffered. The same with Madara.

I'm sure there was angry people that made him feel bad all the time: like a baker, a civillian, women and kids that hated having him around.

Prove me wrong.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No filler if you consider that he FELT like this all the time. Why do you think they showed us the Biwako filler? To prove that people found Madara intimidating and stern. Even if he was a lovely person, willing to help people that fell on the ground.

You don't need to see Naruto being put aside in +1000 panels, to know he suffered. The same with Madara.

I'm sure there was angry people that made him feel bad all the time: like a baker, a civillian, women and kids that hated having him around.

Prove me wrong.
I don't know what they've shown us but i stopped watching anime after shippuuden episode ~ 180. I tried to watch Madara vs alliance, but it was such a filler and badly animated i had to give up.

And I don't need to prove you wrong because i am not interested in proving you wrong nor you're willing to be proved wrong...just think what you think:) To me - everything is filler and Madara suffered mostly from losing his (probably entire) family

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know what they've shown us but i stopped watching anime after shippuuden episode ~ 180. I tried to watch Madara vs alliance, but it was such a filler and badly animated i had to give up.

And I don't need to prove you wrong because i am not interested in proving you wrong nor you're willing to be proved wrong...just think what you think:) To me - everything is filler and Madara suffered mostly from losing his (probably entire) family
Not true. There were lots of times when I admitted being wrong to a lot of members. Maybe it's just you that can't or is too lazy to show proofs to what you say.

And yeah, sorry. Manga also showed proofs that villagers found Madara annoying, intimidating.

You can imagine what happened because that's the goal of the thread.

What do you think that Madara faced in his everyday life?