A Song Every One Should Listen To

KillerMongoose

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
687 posts 46 reactions
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
687
Reaction score
46
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I heard this song on 99.3 the fox (most likely you don't get it because I believe it is only aired in British Columbia) the other day, and I have been listening to it almost none stop.

It is called "Do I Wanna Know" by the Arctic Monkeys




[video=youtube;bpOSxM0rNPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM[/video]
​
 

AllomnisymbolsparttwoT

Banned
Elite
5,247 posts 478 reactions
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
478
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
you should listen to some upendi TLK Simba's pride 2
 

Ten Tails

Member
291 posts 21 reactions
Joined
Dec 24, 2010
Messages
291
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Woah, it was actually good.
 

Hexuze

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,359 posts 1,533 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
20,359
Reaction score
1,533
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
[video=youtube;5NV6Rdv1a3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NV6Rdv1a3I[/video]
 
Top