Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I was watching episode 22 in the anime and apparently morgiana was able to use Amon's flame with her Amol Selseila attack.....how is that possible when Alibaba is the king candidate and the dungeon capturer? I mean a dijinn only serves their king if I'm not mistaking right?
You must be registered for see images

wtf?

Last edited:

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Morgiana is a 'household member' of Alibaba. A household member is basically someone who helps the kings vessel (Alibaba in this case) counquer a dungeon. So she also has part of Amon's power but ofcourse never as strong as the holder of the Metal Vessel.
This can extent to more people to btw. Hakuei has a whole bunch of household members who draw power from her single Metal Vessel

Last edited:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Morgiana is a 'household member' of Alibaba. A household member is basically someone who helps the kings vessel (Alibaba in this case) counquer a dungeon. So she also has part of Amon's power but ofcourse never as strong as the holder of the Metal Vessel.
This can extent to more people to btw. Hakuei has a whole bunch of household members who draw power from her single Metal Vessel
How do they help the king vessel conquer something that they have already captured?It's not like morgiana had helped alibaba with having amon, if anything, it should be aladin who had ugo aat that time

Last edited:

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do they help the king vessel conquer something that they have already captured?
Ye either they helped or they must have a strong connection to the user of the Metal vessel. in other words people close to him/her.. In Morgiana's case , Alibaba had freed her from her life as a slave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venomous Cobra

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh shit! I never knew that existed. Sindbad is my fav character so farO_O, ty. I'll definitely watch it.
It's only 5 eps . But a full 24 anime series will come somewhere 2016 about Sinbad.
And yea Sinbad is truly awesome.
A link if u want