Kuzuri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*spoiler for non-manga readers*

It looks like the revived Hokage's have complete physical bodies. Outside and inside.
The face's are the same, they have organs, blood etc.

So would it be possible for Hashirama to produce new children? Say, with Hyuuga's or Uchiha's if they would still have lived?

You could build an impressive army that way...

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeahhhh... No. Even Madara stated himself that when he was alive he could finally '' feel '' The battle. And we saw him bleed for the first time.. So no. I don't think they have jizz in their pants.

siege

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a summoning jutsu in which the soul is summoned and then bound to the earth using human sacrifice as a medium at least that's my theory if I'm right the only body is the one that sacrificed thus no DNA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*spoiler for non-manga readers*

It looks like the revived Hokage's have complete physical bodies. Outside and inside.
The face's are the same, they have organs, blood etc.

So would it be possible for Hashirama to produce new children? Say, with Hyuuga's or Uchiha's if they would still have lived?

You could build an impressive army that way...
You know what a corpse is... don't you?

Isabel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They have the bodies of the zetsu's that were sacrificed..... though I am not sure zetsu can produce kids ..well lets just say if kishi wants them to be able to have kids he will make it possible, otherwise I doubt that it's possible dead people probably can't produce a new life.