A Shinju Fruit Blooms On The Horizon-Possible Sakura Powerup?

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so just hear me out.

Disclaimer: I highly doubt this theory of mine will occur, but it would be a nice change if it does.

On to the subject at hand. It was mentioned by Hogoromo that when Ifinite Tsyukomi is activated it attaches it victims to the root of the tree and uses thier lifeforce to keep them in a perpetual dream world. Also during this process a fruit blooms.

In the last chapter we see that the IT is now activated and the shinobi world is now being attached to the root of the Shinju Tree:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

This could mean that a Shinju Fruit is on the horizon. Now this got me to thinking....

....with all the recent powerups Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara have been getting, where does that leave our main heroine who has been only able to watch on as the boys do all the work? There have been many threads about what possible powerup could Sakura get that would put her at the level of her teammates?

I see that power up as the Shinju Fruit!

This would be a great opportunity for Kishi to do something relevant with Sakura and give her the power boost she needs to be at Naruto and Sasuke's level. Now I know it might seem out of character for Sakura to desire such a power, but...

...The way events are turning out right now, Sasuke and Naruto may find themselves in a really bad situation. As Sasuke said if either of them are taken out it spells doom for the world. Should this happen Sakura might indeed eat the fruit out of a desire to save her teammates and help take down Godara!

This is just a theory of mine and something I would love to see. But as I mentioned above, I really have a low expectation of this happening. Still....

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well she is the last one to get a powerup, it would suit her arsenal, it would go with the whole women being tempted by the fruit, she seems to be the only one who might be able to control that kind of power...(Tsunade is under the spell)
And Kishi did say something like Sakura will bloom on the battle field, and I noticed that the same thing was said about the fruit. I want her power up to be Natural though.

And it could have something to do with the forrest, Sakura's affinity (the slugs live in the forest). And it would make sense if the god tree came from the Forrest, seeing as how that is a place of natural energy, and it is a Forrest ll

AnubisCanabis

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know. Though it be nice that Sakura receives a power-up, I like the fact that she has required her power the 'natural' way instead of being handed powers. It's one of the few qualities that I like in Sakura's character, and really do not want that to change.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like it. But this fandom wouldn't accept it, with all the hate she gets. But then again Kishi has never really cared what the fans say anyway. We will see, as of right now, Sakura is useless, so I see her getting some sort of power up. Again we will have to see.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well she is the last one to get a powerup, it would suit her arsenal, it would go with the whole women being tempted by the fruit, she seems to be the only one who might be able to control that kind of power...(Tsunade is under the spell)
And Kishi did say something like Sakura will bloom on the battle field, and I noticed that the same thing was said about the fruit. I want her power up to be Natural though.

And it could have something to do with the forrest, Sakura's affinity (the slugs live in the forest). And it would make sense if the god tree came from the Forrest, seeing as how that is a place of natural energy, and it is a Forrest ll
You bring up a good point fem. I would love to see this. Just don't expect Kishi to actually do it. If anything Madara will probably eat the fruit...like he needs anymore power :vincent:

Making Sakura relevant at the end of the series? Nah.
I see your point XD

I don't know. Though it be nice that Sakura receives a power-up, I like the fact that she has required her power the 'natural' way instead of being handed powers. It's one of the few qualities that I like in Sakura's character, and really do not want that to change.
I do too, but at this rate the progression of her natural powerups won't have her surpass Tsunade at all but just equal her where as Both Naruto and Sasuke have surpassed both Orochimaru and Jiraiyah respectively. Still your point is valid and shared. I am just running out of options on what to give Sakura that would close the gap between her and the others. This would be the quickest way I can think of.

I would like it. But this fandom wouldn't accept it, with all the hate she gets. But then again Kishi has never really cared what the fans say anyway. We will see, as of right now, Sakura is useless, so I see her getting some sort of power up. Again we will have to see.
True. I would fully expect the base to be in a complete rage over it. But still it would be fun to see :snick:

byakugou seal is sakura last power up .. no more ..
I kind of think this as well which is why I mentioned I don't expect this to happen.

One one hand, it makes sense, but on the other, we know how Kishi tends to neglect her (and most others) :|
Yeah true.

Last edited:

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Sakura getting the fruit would make her too OP. After eating the fruit, Kaguya had power that was said to be even greater than that of Hagoromo (who was the complete Jubbi Jin). Though you never know what Kishi will try to pull.

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing the recent events it crossed my mind. Particularly because kishi made her go byakugou with flashbacks of her remembering she doesn't want to be in the back etc. But the height of her power (as far as we know now) is byakugou and it's not enough to contend. So I thought that kishi might allow her to eat the fruit and becoming the kaguya of this generation so to speak at the center of naruto and sasuke (the two sons).

However, I do not bank on kishi for this but what else does naruto and sasuke need to gain power wise. He should let her have the fruit.

But i'm fine with Sakura atm so nothing to lose, but so much could potentially be gained.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Sakura getting the fruit would make her too OP. After eating the fruit, Kaguya had power that was said to be even greater than that of Hagoromo (who was the complete Jubbi Jin). Though you never know what Kishi will try to pull.
Yeah that had crossed my mind as well. But if Kishi decided to go this route, he would more than likely nerf the fruit's potency as to keep Sakura from becoming a 2nd Kaguya, something along the lines of eating a premature Shinju fruit that hasn't fully matured or even a seed from the fruit or something like that.

Seeing the recent events it crossed my mind. Particularly because kishi made her go byakugou with flashbacks of her remembering she doesn't want to be in the back etc. But the height of her power (as far as we know now) is byakugou and it's not enough to contend. So I thought that kishi might allow her to eat the fruit and becoming the kaguya of this generation so to speak at the center of naruto and sasuke (the two sons).

However, I do not bank on kishi for this but what else does naruto and sasuke need to gain power wise. He should let her have the fruit.

But i'm fine with Sakura atm so nothing to lose, but so much could potentially be gained.
That was pretty much my reasoning as well. I am just tired of seeing her get a powerup and still end up having to rely on Naruto and Sasuke to save her bacon in the end. At least with the fruit she would have the power to finally stand with them and not behind them as she has regardless of her valiant efforts to push forward.

Last edited: