A Series of Unfortunate Events Netflix Tv Series Teaser!!!!!

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Put it on HD! It's finally here! (meant to put this up yesterday)

[video=youtube;Xer4VCa5-tg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xer4VCa5-tg[/video]
No.. Please.. Tell me this isn't fake? Childhood memories of reading these books. Omg.. I might re-read the whole series it was bomb asf back in elementary/middle school.

BlackJacket

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.. Please.. Tell me this isn't fake? Childhood memories of reading these books. Omg.. I might re-read the whole series it was bomb asf back in elementary/middle school.
I am 99.9% sure it isn't fake! It was posted by Elenora Poe who if we remember from really paying attention to these books is the Daily Punctilio Newspaper Editor in the series, and also fired Lemony Snicket because he wrote a bad review for a play, so it's funny that she is the one that posted it, lolol. It hasn't been confirmed by Netflix yet, but EVERYBODY is going absolutely crazy about it. Plus, a whole lot of news websites covered it, love it, and are so sure it's real!! :D :D I mean it has the Netflix thing on it, and it's about time they give mention about this after announcing it last November. It's already July for goodness sakes!

Last edited:

Lariatoo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeaaah!!
F*ck yeah! After watching that abomination of movie I always sayed that these books needed to be adapted on a series, since making a movie would take away a lot of content... And they did it!