Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------->.

-ok orchimaru was a psycho seriall killer ... he hunt human beings and capture them like hunter hunt fishes...he kill them and make them his ginea pigs experiments...he do all that like he doing a normall daily activity..

now sasuke at that time wasn't pleased wit what orochimaru did... so he made promise to himself.... : " you kill em today i kill ya tomorow !!!"

thats how orochimaru was sasuke's target tooo..

a sasuke bada§§ scene was when he had speech wit teh unhealthy orochiumaru...altho he should've attacked a healthy roachmaru...but teh speech sasuke made was hella greatt...

(sorry im too lazy to post teh manga scans evidences cuz im lazy i mean search them then apload and bla bla bla...im too lazy for, that sorry..)

sasuke say to oro : " u do scientist researches...open human bodies and rip them up ...replace this part...replace that part....like mechanic do to a car.....YOU DIE MOFO... !!!!!!!!! .."

but sadly sasuke ruined all this bada$$ speeches when he revived oro again..that was pretty bs decision imo..

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was not bs cuz he ordered him to revive the 4 Hokages who were very important to the war, and Naruto without Yin Kurama would have stayed r@ped by Madara, and if Orochimaru didn't obey Lord Sasuke, he would simply control him with his MS like Itachi (which made Itachi unbeatable by Orochimaru) and then kill him.

Obey Lord Sasuke or stay dead:whip:.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dont remember sasuke protecting orochimaru's experiments. still i never really considered the balls of sasuke regarding orochimaru. sticking around a person that experiments on whatever interests them & openly states your body is an interest is really a big no no. bonus points for if that person could already paralyze you in fear before you even knew his habits.