Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stopped with that a long time ago. My family still gives me stuff cus they are kind that way but I'm fine with whatever. I don't give many gifts anymore either.

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Use to, tbh to get gifts all i do is make good grades then my parents will get me stuff that i deserve from all the hard work payed off, but now? I have everything i got and i feel spoiled when they told me their stories because they been through worse sh!t then i did, they had nothing all they did was work work work, they had a dark past. Tbh i don't ask anymore at all unless my parents just gets me it anyways, my main priority is to just work hard in school and actually help my parents out for the scholarship to go to college.

Reactions: Sugiyama

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Use to, tbh to get gifts all i do is make good grades then my parents will get me stuff that i deserve from all the hard work payed off, but now? I have everything i got and i feel spoiled when they told me their stories because they been through worse sh!t then i did, they had nothing all they did was work work work, they had a dark past. Tbh i don't ask anymore at all unless my parents just gets me it anyways, my main priority is to just work hard in school and actually help my parents out for the scholarship to go to college.
aw :3

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My papa asks me if I want anything and no matter I say, his gift is always $300.

I have no plans of changing this arrangement.

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
christmas is a capitalist holiday to enhance the capitalist scum's already overflowing wealth. workers of the world unite, communism is the future!

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
christmas is a capitalist holiday to enhance the capitalist scum's already overflowing wealth. workers of the world unite, communism is the future![/QUOTE]
you are trolling, Santa will punish you :stfu:
Communism in our country wanted to destroy Christmas but people loved the tradition to give something to kids. Nowadays we give and receive Xmas presents to and from the close family memebers and best friends. What is nice is the surprise and the waiting feeling. Of course we are hiding the gifts to keep the curiosity and put them near the Xmas tree in the night before Christmas. Some ppl go shopping together for Xmas gifts or give money to kids to buy what they want because this is a moment to spoil them.
OT - I make my own list to myself.