A question about part 1 (sasuke retrieval arc)

Sakuradasoloqueen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok Orochimaru wants Sasuke(the last known uchiha except Itachi )who has sharingan and who can tame kyubii later.It is obvious that an Uchiha will be top tier in leaf village in few years and he is Itachi's brother which increases his potential.
In this circumstances you should send someone like kakashi,guy,jiraiya to rescue him.Not genins like choji kiba etc.Idc if village was in need of manpower at that point.Having the last uchiha on your side is better than completing a stupid mission.

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All the top ninja were out on missions and border patrol so the other villages don't see konoha as weak after the invasion

Gemini Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ive always wondered about this. I understand they where limited but they could've easily sent at least 2 jonins instead. Honestly kakashi alone could've did it by himself. Jman was also free at the time.

Genetics

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for the sake of plot lol. just like how Orochimaru conveniently sent the sound ninja 4 at the perfect time after Sasuke got healed by Tsunade. What a coincidence eh??

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They should've added Shino to the team.
Shino was in a mission with his father if i remember well
Ive always wondered about this. I understand they where limited but they could've easily sent at least 2 jonins instead. Honestly kakashi alone could've did it by himself. Jman was also free at the time.
I think even Kakashi couldn't beat alone all the four. Anyway the plot put together the most unexpected team and all of them became stronger and self conscious after this mision.
No one could save the one who doesn't want to be saved, Sasuke had set his mind just to become more powerful no matter what and how.

Gemini Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shino was in a mission with his father if i remember well

I think even Kakashi couldn't beat alone all the four. Anyway the plot put together the most unexpected team and all of them became stronger and self conscious after this mision.
No one could save the one who doesn't want to be saved, Sasuke had set his mind just to become more powerful no matter what and how.
I understand that completely but what I'm saying is at sasukes level at that time Jariyah could have easily taken him by force. Sasuke mind wouldn't have changed. But sasuke isn't strong enough to kill Jariyah at that point. He could've forcefully be taken back instead of sending other genin.