FireBird Marco

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
People have been speculating about a new member joining the Straw hats for a while now.
There's a Swordsman, Chef, navigator, Librarian, Doctor, Mechanic/Engineer, Musician and a sniper.
What the crew needs is a painter, an artist with the power of Art. I think the next teammate is going to be a master painter. D

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't really see why they would need a painter, It's not like they're casting for spots that need to be filled on the sunny. With the exception of Nami, Chopper, Sanji and Franky the rest of the crew doesn't have skills that are vital on a ship.

Besides we already had Mrs. Goldenweek, Mr. 3 and Jura. I don't think there will be another art related character since most of it has been done already.

ALCH3MY

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Violet, Rebecca, Sabo or Bartolomeo

(The last 2 would be less likely, but it would be sweeeeeet)

I also think Rebecca would be quite unlikely, unless something happens to the toy solider.
All she wants is to live with Mr soldier, so I don't see why she would suddenly leave for an adventure with the Strawhat Crew.

Last edited:

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't see violet joining the crew since she's the princess of Dressrosa and once the country is won over by SHs, it'll be given to King Riku. And hence Violet will go back to her kingdom instead of SHs since Sanji already got the kiss. SO no more kisses.

Trolling King

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't see violet joining the crew since she's the princess of Dressrosa and once the country is won over by SHs, it'll be given to King Riku. And hence Violet will go back to her kingdom instead of SHs since Sanji already got the kiss. SO no more kisses.
Dont tell me what i already know... My heart breaks when they have to drag sanji off that island.... CURSE YOU ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA