Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I have a new narutobased ff idea. I wanted to run by a few people before I start on it. Currently I'm working on another ff that I don't plan on dropping (I'm going to finish one dammit). I'm always thinking of new ideas and this always happens. LOL, anyway right now I'm just looking to run it by some people, but I might be open to working with someone else, if my schedule doesn't permit me to do both. The setting is the NarutoVerse into the distant future. (Perhaps 2 or more generations after the events of the 4th shinobi world war.) Consider this like a cameo of some sorts. It still needs more development before I can start it.

Naruto:Anarchy
Many decades after Naruto became Hokage his vision remained. Peace between the nations became the ultimate priority, and has been maintained even until now. However, in a world were jutsu is now outlawed, and peace is an artificial product of fear and power; the lowly denizens of the world are suddenly thrust in a position in which they are the last hope for the world. Is it that they want peace, a better world, or do they simply wish to exorcise their thirst for chaos?

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, you're going to have to explain how the peace became a product of fear and how jutsu became outlawed - which would be somewhat herculean as it's supposed to be the NV and there will be no known characters. Other than that it seems like an OK idea

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, you're going to have to explain how the peace became a product of fear and how jutsu became outlawed - which would be somewhat herculean as it's supposed to be the NV and there will be no known characters. Other than that it seems like an OK idea
I'll take these things into consideration, but I'm aware of the things to be explained. I more or less already worked those out. I'm in the midst of character development and trying to figure out how I want to start. I couldn't post everything or that would spoil the story. I'm also trying to develop how I want to explain it to the reader. I think I will explain it in a subtle manner, and allow the reader to figure out details to keep up the suspense. I don't think I want to explain everything outright. Thanks for the input.

I couldn't see it as anything more than a reach with justu being outlawed.
Not even sure how'd that would be enforced.
I know it seems so improbable and impossible. People wouldn't be able to see it, and I hope to take advantage of that to make the reader go "ooh and ahh" LOL, but yeah I already have that worked out as well. Also, I'd like to note that jutsu being outlawed does not mean jutsu cannot/will not be used. People break laws all the time, but the laws are still enforced, and enforcement leads to fear of punishment which leads to fewer people breaking laws. If you were put to death for eating skittles, I guarantee less people would eat skittles; however, some would try to get away with it. 0_0 There is a lot more I would say, but that would give away things I'd rather just explain via the story. Thanks for your input.

FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love your idea its wonderful. If you would let me further expand on your idea then what I would say is that the reason why jutsu was outlawed was because of its highly destructive power. This idea would allow you to create new characters that give a different point of view to the outlawing of the chakra based jutsus. Not only that but you can come up with a certain special event that caused the nations to outlaw the use of jutsus in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omega

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My thoughts too.
I believe you can pull this off, the part about jutsu been outlawed is going to need some serious explanation tho.
Thanks. I'm actually working on it now. I have my plot/explanation ready, just deciding on how I want to deliver some of the answers people will seek. However, I am getting the reaction I want. I want people to be like THE HELL? WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THE FRIGGIN WORLD?! Creates a good reason for people to read on. xD
Love your idea its wonderful. If you would let me further expand on your idea then what I would say is that the reason why jutsu was outlawed was because of its highly destructive power. This idea would allow you to create new characters that give a different point of view to the outlawing of the chakra based jutsus. Not only that but you can come up with a certain special event that caused the nations to outlaw the use of jutsus in the first place.
I will definitely keep all of that in mind. I actually had some of those aspects in my train of thought. Thanks for the support.^^ I'll link you guys if that's okay. (Only cuz you showed interest. I hardly ever spam/advertise on people's profiles

FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks. I'm actually working on it now. I have my plot/explanation ready, just deciding on how I want to deliver some of the answers people will seek. However, I am getting the reaction I want. I want people to be like THE HELL? WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THE FRIGGIN WORLD?! Creates a good reason for people to read on. xD

I will definitely keep all of that in mind. I actually had some of those aspects in my train of thought. Thanks for the support.^^ I'll link you guys if that's okay. (Only cuz you showed interest. I hardly ever spam/advertise on people's profiles
no yeah i would love to spend my time reading up on this story and see where it goes. update us on the completion when you can