Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Me too, I didn't even watched one episode of that crap, I was surprise that u didn't noticed what I meant...

but GJ that you hate the Dub version :D
Subbed Anime > Dubbed Anime
Dubbed Naruto > Subbed Naruto

In general subs is better but the Naruto subs make me cringe. Lifeless voices backed by the fact that nearly all of them sound the same with the exception of a few, at the very least, all of the dubbed voices fit their character and are distinct, I'll credit the subs for Naruto having a better voice though.

SeriousDogg

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Subbed Anime > Dubbed Anime
Dubbed Naruto > Subbed Naruto

In general subs is better but the Naruto subs make me cringe. Lifeless voices backed by the fact that nearly all of them sound the same with the exception of a few, at the very least, all of the dubbed voices fit their character and are distinct, I'll credit the subs for Naruto having a better voice though.

WTF THATS ENOUGH INTERNET FOR TODAY, GTFO, Naruto is x100000000 times better subbed.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WTF THATS ENOUGH INTERNET FOR TODAY, GTFO, Naruto is x100000000 times better subbed.
Why caps? Seriously bro, it's just anime. Naruto subbed is the shittiest I've ever heard, it's almost disappointing for the most part.

I think with that attitude, it's you who has had enough internet for today.