Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK,we all pretty much now that the new movie dubbed as last is coming in August. What I don't get is when will the series end ? Because no one mentioned anything about the ending,and manga would be still going on after the movie premiere. Does this mean one more arc after the war or Kishimoto is planing to continue to write Naruto ?

Remember that when Bleach ending was announced it was said 'this arc would be last'. Kishimoto never said or announced anything like that.

So confusing.

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We either get more movies who are all after a major time skip after this arc. Or we even get a part 3. It's said that this movie is just the beginning of a bigger project.

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its supposed to be the first entry of the New Era Project and we don't have enough information to guess what it is.

My only guess is that it will be movies that take place after the manga, Kishi will be writing out the stories, that way he can continue the franchise without the manga.

But that is just my guess.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What have you been smoking ?
Kishi has been repeatedly saying the series is in its final sequence/Climax for almost a year now.

Not to mention a continuation would completely undermine the final arcs and running themes of the series.

There is no "Third Act" or series after shippuden

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What have you been smoking ?
Kishi has been repeatedly saying the series is in its final sequence/Climax for almost a year now.

Not to mention a continuation would completely undermine the final arcs and running themes of the series.

There is no "Third Act" or series after shippuden
Actually there is a project starting called Start of a New Era which apparently takes place after the series, the first entry is a movie called The Last.

It was just announced.

To me it sounds more like a series of movies rather then a part 3.

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't want to it to end yet...I'm more fond of the idea of another arc or a short part 3..But series of movies,meh Naruto movies aren't so good.