Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just had this though during the times of naruto to awaken the sharringan is when you saw a lost of someone or they get hurt badly it means that to awaken the sharringan they have to felt sadness, or pain or something that relates to that

But on boruto sarada awaken hers through love. She was happy when she saw sasuke. What's the meaning of this? Probably sarada broke the curse or is it mean that there would be a new way to awaken a more powerful sharringan a new ms stronger and way more powerful

hashirama believes that loves is the key to peace, naruto became a stronger because he believes that's because of his friends, because of the people of the village he wants to protect. sarada is the first uchiha to do this just how op i think both naruto and sarada share this same will of fire.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Somebody wasn't paying attention love has always awakened the Sharingan. Tobirama explained it and Madara showed it.
While you are right, I believe you may be misunderstanding what the OP means. The OP is referring to the fact that every Uchiha prior to Sarada (whose sharingan awakening was shown to us) awakened their sharingan in a way that had to do with losing or almost losing a loved one, or otherwise just some other stressful situation regarding love.

Examples:
Madara awakened his sharingan when Butsuma tried to kill Izuna.

Obito awakened his when Kakashi's eye got slashed.

Itachi (in the anime, IDK about the novel) awakened his after Obito killed Tenma.

Sasuke awakened his after Itachi put him under tsukuyomi and showed him the massacre of the Uchiha clan.

While all of the above situations do in fact involve love, they specifically involve something negative happening regarding said love.

The OP is alluding to the fact that Sarada is the first Uchiha that we've seen who awakened her sharingan under positive circumstances (excitement for seeing her father)