Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 15-year-old who cannot be named had regular unprotected *** with teaching assistant Caroline Berriman, who was spared jail recently after admitting two counts of sexual activity with a child.

It is alleged that Caroline – who had been tutoring him in maths and English at Abraham Moss Community School – approached the boy on Facebook and asked for his number, and they first had *** with him five months into their relationship.

You must be registered for see images
It has also been alleged that the pair got so close her daughter started calling him dad.

The boy said: “We would call and text each other all the time and it got more and more into a sort of relationship. Then she started ringing me on weekends, asking if I was going round to hers.”

“It slowly got more serious. It got to a point where her daughter was calling me “dad”. I used to say to her ‘I’m not, I’m your mum’s friend’.”

The couple’s affair was recently exposed when the boy told his brother, who later told their mother.

Berriman was barred from ever contacting the boy again, handed a two year suspended sentence and was given 250 hours worth of community service. She also quit her job after being suspended.

@Bold's :lmao:

when he said her child called him dad i couldnt stop XD

Sasuke2

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are people stupid? He is a child. Those who question how he was scared for life are probably stupid horny 15 years olds themselves.

Reactions: SMX

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 15-year-old who cannot be named had regular unprotected *** with teaching assistant Caroline Berriman

who was spared jail recently after admitting two counts of sexual activity with a child.
On a serious note, If this was a male teaching having *** with a 15 year old female student he would be in jail

Reactions: Monxstaa

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are people stupid? He is a child. Those who question how he was scared for life are probably stupid horny 15 years olds themselves.
You've just contradicted yourself.

Article: 15 y/o has extended and voluntary sexual relations with teacher.
You: He's a child. "Those who question how he was scared for life are probably stupid horny 15 years olds themselves."

Doesn't that obviously make him a horny 15 year old? You're adorable, like seriously. This horny teen went to her house of his own accord to have regular ***; she hardly drugged and dragged him to her house. He could've said no at any point during the five month relationship.

And you insist that the painful memories of what had to be enjoyable enough for him to repeatedly go back, again and again. Moral of the story? Be wary of a Mancunian's word.

Last edited:
Reactions: LustyLover

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

On a serious note, If this was a male teaching having *** with a 15 year old female student he would be in jail
Honestly, I support that double standard. If a boy got lucky with a hot teacher, I'd give no f*cks, (as long as he clearly wanted it and wasn't being abused), fire the teacher, community service, whatever. If a male teacher had *** with a 15 year old girl, I'd say throw him in jail. Personally, to me, they're different because I think a 15 year old female has more emotions attached to the relationship and can easily be manipulated, while the boy is just horny, and is sometimes, able to manipulate his crazy hot teacher.

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*** isn't just a physical activity, it's emotional and affects the maturity. The teacher got off easy given the damage she probably caused, forcing a boy who is struggling with teen hormones, isn't mature enough, to have *** with her and relation to a point where he's assumed to be 'father', the damage is done, poor kid. And the worst part, people will dismiss him and he's got this burden for the rest of his life.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*** isn't just a physical activity, it's emotional and affects the maturity. The teacher got off easy given the damage she probably caused, forcing a boy who is struggling with teen hormones, isn't mature enough, to have *** with her and relation to a point where he's assumed to be 'father', the damage is done, poor kid. And the worst part, people will dismiss him and he's got this burden for the rest of his life.
It's not like he had to raise the daughter, and not to mention boys that age do have *** just as a physical activity a lot of times.

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Scarred for life? Yeah, f*cking right, lol. He's gonna miss those times.
How was he scarred for life again?
Double standards, would you say the same thing if it was a girl?
"My teacher forced me into a extended relationship; I was COMPLETELY helpless!"

Said schoolboy in his Mancunian accent. (Sooo trustworthy)
Now Imagine a girl saying that.

Yall need to understand that these aren't boys and girls but kids, under the veil of their immaturity and ignorance.

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not like he had to raise the daughter, and not to mention boys that age do have *** just as a physical activity a lot of times.
Not all boys are same, and doing it with someone their age and maturity is different then a grown up, it was a slow long rapeish thing this women did.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Double standards, would you say the same thing if it was a girl?

Now Imagine a girl saying that.

Yall need to understand that these aren't boys and girls but kids, under the veil of their immaturity and ignorance.
I don't know what kind of teenagers you guys were to make such a bad judgement of the average teenage boy.

Actually, I don't mind all double standards, we have different standards in some cases because not everything and everyone is the same.