Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok

*summons 4 Clones which transform into Teno, Thunderbolt, Scaze and...eh...Moxxi*

Now here, take my sword Caliburn and cut Teno

(Katana form)

Last edited:
Reactions: Troi

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*korra takes your sword and cuts Teno with a vertical one handed slash I guess* xD also cool with Scaze and cool with Thunderbolt and alright with Moxxi xD
Doesn't matter, Scaze and Moxxi spam too much in Tavern :vision:

Ok, now focus some chakra into the Katana and imagine Rappier like sword and when it transforms into it, stab Thunderbolt

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Korra wont see me in the NW though.

#YeahDatsAChallenge.
Cause I honestly dont care/want to put up with fighting you

Korra channels chakra into the Katana and starts to imagine Rappier like sword. Once she gathers enough chakra she has it transforms into it, stabs Mig's clone.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cause I honestly dont care/want to put up with fighting you

Korra channels chakra into the Katana and starts to imagine Rappier like sword. Once she gathers enough chakra she has it transforms into it, stabs Mig's clone.
Good, now imagine Golden Staff and slam the other clone's head

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Korra channels chakra into the Rappier and starts to imagine Golden staff. Once she gathers enough chakra she has it transforms into it, slams Mig's clone.
Good, now I want you to imagine split thing the staff into 2 pieces from which 1 of them becomes a Spear and the other becomes a Shield. With the spear then stab the last clone

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Korra channels chakra into Golden staff and starts to split the staff into two items. She first creates a spear than secondly creates a shield. Once she gathers enough chakra she has her to items she uses the spear to stab the last clone.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gj, you can now use my Caliburn :vision:

(Caliburn) - Caliburn
Type: Weapon
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40 (+20 to transform it)
Damage Points: 0
Describtion: This weapon was forged by Archangel Michael originally as Katana for Migualon J.J. when he created and mastered Style Of Tekken so that he wouldn't have to enter that state while being still able to use special Tekken techniques. But than Michael made a "mistake" when forging it and it became unstabble in it´s form. Michael and Migualon were making a lot of tests on it and than they noticed that it can change form into different weapons when infused with chakra. This weapon has 4 different forms, which are Katana, Sword, Staff (possible to use shape manipulation to make spike on 1 end of it), Shield and Spear (as 1 form).

All 4 Forms:

Katana
You must be registered for see images

Sword

Staff (just that staff)

Spear And Shield (shield can only protect from weapons)

*Can only be wielded by Migualon J.J. and those who mastered Style Of Tekken and obtained ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~´s permission*
*Transformation into different form counts as 1 of the 3 moves per turn*
*It cannot be broken [if in form of Spear And Shield, the shield breaks, than it goes into Staff form with spear (shield can be broken by any jutsu of C-rank and higher)]*
*The user is able to use Tekken techniques when wielding this weapon without activating Style Of Tekken*
*It´s power can be increased with Normal, Wind, and Lightning Chakra (just like Sasuke increases power of his katana), it too can have Fire Chakra infused with it, in that case it is surrounded by flames which can be extuingiushed by even D-rank Water Jutsu (in this case it looks like on the picture with Katana)*

So, you will focus 45% of your chakra ONLY into your hands and another 45% of your chakra ONLY into your legs, than, your power level in strength will reach level of Godaime Hokage Tsunade Senju, which means you will be pretty much able to kill with 1 punch or kick, this will tho, cause you a LOT of pain while using it AND you won't be able to use ANY Genjutsu or Ninjutsu, so you should use Shadow Clone and he should try it and then, let's say, he should destroy that HUGE rock over there.

*points at 9 meters tall rock*

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Korra creates a clone and has the clone start gathering her chakra and and start splitting it.The clone starts to focus 45% of her chakra into her hands and another 45% of her chakra into her legs. Once she does this correctly the clone's power level in strength reaches the level of Godaime Hokage Tsunade Senju. Korra than has the clone destroy the huge rock with a single punch.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good job

Learned Jutsu
(Tekken No Suitaru): Style Of Iron Fist

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 100 (-10 each turn it is active)
Damage Points: N/A (-20 to the user when activating and -10 each turn it is active)
Description: The user focuses incredibly high amount of chakra into his legs and arms so that his strength increases on the level that of Godaime Hokage Tsunade Senju. While in this state the user can´t use any Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. The user can use Tekken Techniques tho (will be submitted later if this style is approved). When the user leaves the state of Tekken, the user can´t move, he can only stand on 1 place and he cannot use any jutsus of S-rank and Forbidden rank. When the user is in the state of using Tekken Style, the user´s muscles are under huge pressure and cause him great pain. It doesn´t change users speed.

*Can only be used once per battle*
*Lasts only for 3 turns*
*User cannot use ANY Ninjutsu or Genjutsu techniques when he´s using Tekken Style*
*After 3 turns, the user can´t move from the place he´s standing because of muscle exhaustion*
*No S or Forbidden Rank jutsus by the user for 2 turns after the Tekken Style has ended*
*Can only be taught by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~*

so, now i want your clone to focus gigantic, yes, i said GIGANTIC amount of chakra to his dominate fist, this amount will be so gigantic, that his hand will start shining in orange light, now your clone can easily PUNCH something and it will get hole in itself (even human) but this move is so awesome, that by thrusting his fist forward and releasing all that chakra from his hand, it will create certain BEAM of light that will too make hole in human, try it on that mountain i create

*i use Mountain Smash in long range from us*

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have my clone to start channeling a gigantic amount of chakra into her left fist. Once she gathers enough her hand starts shining in orange light. Korra's clone than punches at the mountain you created and by thrusting her fist forward and releasing all the chakra from her hand and creates certain BEAM of light that makes a hole into the mountain.