31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Open battle,
official/unofficial - your choice
Mid range
No stealing
Sinthorus

Terrain: Stood on a frozen lake in the mountain range. Clouds overhead, mountains all around. The ice is 2 feet thick with a deep lake below. The lake has a 50m diameter.
You must be registered for see images

Post your bio, maybe some rp, or your first move if you want it.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ill fight using my uchiha、give me a sec to link it

https://animebase.me/threads/kyoko-uchiha-kirisaki.764905/

Feel free to start the RP. Can make it official if you want.
I took a look at your bio to see what i'd be RPing with and i have to admit that is one beautiful bio, nice. And an interesting como to say the least.

Official is fine, atleast one of us will get kumi that way

Even running to the ends of the world in solitude, Sin couldn't escape his past. In this valley on the frozen lake where life couldn't reach, this woman had found him. Dressed ready for battle, a sword in hand, she was ready to fight. He thought about trying to escape once more, but it would just mean more running, hiding and he'd end up back here. No, it was time to face the sins of his past. He stood, fused with his personal summon (horus who can be found in my bio), the wings folded in behind him, hidden from sight. He decided one last time to try and reason with the huntress.

"We don't have to do this you know... "

Thanks to his fusion with horus his senses were at their peak. He hoped there was a way to avoid this fight, he didn't want any more blood on his hands.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I took a look at your bio to see what i'd be RPing with and i have to admit that is one beautiful bio, nice. And an interesting como to say the least.

Official is fine, atleast one of us will get kumi that way

Even running to the ends of the world in solitude, Sin couldn't escape his past. In this valley on the frozen lake where life couldn't reach, this woman had found him. Dressed ready for battle, a sword in hand, she was ready to fight. He thought about trying to escape once more, but it would just mean more running, hiding and he'd end up back here. No, it was time to face the sins of his past. He stood, fused with his personal summon (horus who can be found in my bio), the wings folded in behind him, hidden from sight. He decided one last time to try and reason with the huntress.

"We don't have to do this you know... "

Thanks to his fusion with horus his senses were at their peak. He hoped there was a way to avoid this fight, he didn't want any more blood on his hands.
Kyoko silently jumped down from the cliff she was standing on observing her target. It didnt surprise her that he had noticed her. A skill above in every way, he was always what she strived to be like. Great Uchiha were always destined to be competitive, and they were no exception.

"Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars..."

She used her left thumb to unclick the sword from its sheath, showing her willingness to battle. She had no desire to kill her fellow clan member but she would stop him, because she needed him to come back. She was always one to explore and leave, but right now they needed him. A war was brewing and the village needed all hand to defend.

We need you to come back.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyoko silently jumped down from the cliff she was standing on observing her target. It didnt surprise her that he had noticed her. A skill above in every way, he was always what she strived to be like. Great Uchiha were always destined to be competitive, and they were no exception.

"Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars..."

She used her left thumb to unclick the sword from its sheath, showing her willingness to battle. She had no desire to kill her fellow clan member but she would stop him, because she needed him to come back. She was always one to explore and leave, but right now they needed him. A war was brewing and the village needed all hand to defend.

We need you to come back.
Sin looked on, he knew why she was here. He'd tried to run from the dark past of the clan, all the fighting, the hate, he didn't want to be a part of that anymore. His time was done, he wouldn't go back, no matter the cost. She partially drew her blade.

"So be it... i'm not coming back with you... nor do i intend to spill any more blood... i'll do what i have to for my freedom from the curse of this clan...."

As he said this, he drew his own blade in his right hand holding it out to his side, his hawk senses on full alert, his vision already paying attenion to every detail of his opponents, without any fear he looked her in the eye.

"Bring it on...."

He said this as his wings unfolded from his back spreading wide on either side, his blade in hand... he would show her why he'd earned the title of the Blood Red Angel....

[Sword can horus can be found in bio but will post when relevant]

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Sin looked on, he knew why she was here. He'd tried to run from the dark past of the clan, all the fighting, the hate, he didn't want to be a part of that anymore. His time was done, he wouldn't go back, no matter the cost. She partially drew her blade.

"So be it... i'm not coming back with you... nor do i intend to spill any more blood... i'll do what i have to for my freedom from the curse of this clan...."

As he said this, he drew his own blade in his right hand holding it out to his side, his hawk senses on full alert, his vision already paying attenion to every detail of his opponents, without any fear he looked her in the eye.

"Bring it on...."

He said this as his wings unfolded from his back spreading wide on either side, his blade in hand... he would show her why he'd earned the title of the Blood Red Angel....

[Sword can horus can be found in bio but will post when relevant]
Our clan has always been one that shed blood, to cull the weak and be lead by the strong. You deny your heritage?

The tempersture was dropping so that snow was starting to fall, each flake dancing as it decended from the heavens. Kyoko watched her teacher intently, determined that he would not slip away again this time. As she slowly drew her sword with one hand, metallic sand warped from underneath her wrist guard, winding its way around her hand and covering her sword now clinging to the cold steel turning it black.

(Jiton: Satetsu Supaiku) Magnet Release: Iron Sand Spike
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: Nearby iron sand begins to gather and create a long spike that can easily pierce through an enemy at short range or hurled at a close target at mid-range.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Our clan has always been one that shed blood, to cull the weak and be lead by the strong. You deny your heritage?

The tempersture was dropping so that snow was starting to fall, each flake dancing as it decended from the heavens. Kyoko watched her teacher intently, determined that he would not slip away again this time. As she slowly drew her sword with one hand, metallic sand warped from underneath her wrist guard, winding its way around her hand and covering her sword now clinging to the cold steel turning it black.

(Jiton: Satetsu Supaiku) Magnet Release: Iron Sand Spike
Type:
Offensive
Damage: 40
Description: Nearby iron sand begins to gather and create a long spike that can easily pierce through an enemy at short range or hurled at a close target at mid-range.

Sin looked on, he listened, he knew there was no way out she was set in the old ways, but did she truly know what the attrocities, the horror that came with it. Sin decided to show her. His eyes locked with hers, he spoke, if she wouldn't listen...

"You talk of weak and strong....heritage..."

His eyes spiralled red turning a blood red, he looked into her eyes and began telling her a tale:
genjutsu

The ground below them both would drop away as the space around them began to spin, the very place around them reforming. The first scene would show of Sin, a boy fighting for his own surival, vergil stood over him, crushing him with rock, in agony, telling him to unlock his sharignan.
genjutsu

"You speak of heritage like it's something to be proud of, yet our powers rely on pain... trauma.. how may died in trying to even get onto the power ladder... "

The area around spun in a wisp of smoke, a clan of uchiha fighting against other clans, blood, body parts everywhere, brothers stepping over the bodies of brothers and fathers to keep fighting in the stuggle for power.

"You see this, you see it as a power struggle and the strong survive..."

From there, the leader of the uchiha stepped over the body of an enemy speaking of victory, but the man rose behind him stabbing him through the back with a sword, cutting him down before anyone could help him.

"He had all the strength you speak of yet cut down by someone so weak..."

The scene spun once more, the smoke stopped spinning, what was there was a field of fire with a younger Sin stood, his sharingan active, he was tired beat, bruised, bloodied. But his opponent, Ulquiorra was in the same condition, the two Uchiha faced down, one final show down. The heat from the flames could be felt from the illusion as Sin's emotions burned at the thought of this moment. They charged at each other in a final blitz of speed, stopping, their back's to each other one meter apart as Ulqiorra fell coughing up blood. Sin turned and walked over, holding his old friend. He was crying, upset, he'd just lost his best friend, his rival, but something was different, his eyes had changed.... the Mangekyou Sharingan.

"You see what this power you seek costs... you speak of strong... this is the price.. you want me to be proud of a heritage like this? This curse..... i'll NEVER GO BACK....And if you make me.... you'll suffer the true pain of this heritage...!!!!"

The flames now jumped up, wrapping around his opponent like a demon was controlling them. The flames didn't hurt but they pulled on her body, holding her like she was being crusified as Sin floated infront of he, his swings spread, fire all around...

"Now feel this pain..."

With that the flames would suddenly feel like the full power of true flames, burning ferociously while binding her in place.

Jutsu used:

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye - passive
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

Chakra: 2000 - 30 - 40 = 1930

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Sin looked on, he listened, he knew there was no way out she was set in the old ways, but did she truly know what the attrocities, the horror that came with it. Sin decided to show her. His eyes locked with hers, he spoke, if she wouldn't listen...

"You talk of weak and strong....heritage..."

His eyes spiralled red turning a blood red, he looked into her eyes and began telling her a tale:
genjutsu

The ground below them both would drop away as the space around them began to spin, the very place around them reforming. The first scene would show of Sin, a boy fighting for his own surival, vergil stood over him, crushing him with rock, in agony, telling him to unlock his sharignan.
genjutsu

"You speak of heritage like it's something to be proud of, yet our powers rely on pain... trauma.. how may died in trying to even get onto the power ladder... "

The area around spun in a wisp of smoke, a clan of uchiha fighting against other clans, blood, body parts everywhere, brothers stepping over the bodies of brothers and fathers to keep fighting in the stuggle for power.

"You see this, you see it as a power struggle and the strong survive..."

From there, the leader of the uchiha stepped over the body of an enemy speaking of victory, but the man rose behind him stabbing him through the back with a sword, cutting him down before anyone could help him.

"He had all the strength you speak of yet cut down by someone so weak..."

The scene spun once more, the smoke stopped spinning, what was there was a field of fire with a younger Sin stood, his sharingan active, he was tired beat, bruised, bloodied. But his opponent, Ulquiorra was in the same condition, the two Uchiha faced down, one final show down. The heat from the flames could be felt from the illusion as Sin's emotions burned at the thought of this moment. They charged at each other in a final blitz of speed, stopping, their back's to each other one meter apart as Ulqiorra fell coughing up blood. Sin turned and walked over, holding his old friend. He was crying, upset, he'd just lost his best friend, his rival, but something was different, his eyes had changed.... the Mangekyou Sharingan.

"You see what this power you seek costs... you speak of strong... this is the price.. you want me to be proud of a heritage like this? This curse..... i'll NEVER GO BACK....And if you make me.... you'll suffer the true pain of this heritage...!!!!"

The flames now jumped up, wrapping around his opponent like a demon was controlling them. The flames didn't hurt but they pulled on her body, holding her like she was being crusified as Sin floated infront of he, his swings spread, fire all around...

"Now feel this pain..."

With that the flames would suddenly feel like the full power of true flames, burning ferociously while binding her in place.

Jutsu used:

Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.

Chakra: 2000 - 30 - 40 = 1930
As if by instinct watching his eye spin red, Kyoko followed suit, her pupils swirling with the clans infamous doujutsu. As he spun his story Kyoko took note, some she had heard from him long ago, some she had learnt from others, but not so much in personal detail. She knew the stories of the price that some clan members had paid for the price of power, the in fighting to strengthen the clan to rise above the rest is what distinguished them from all other weak clans. Although she detested the infighting, to was a necessary to remain strong, to keep getting stronger creating a survival of the fittest.
As the flames erupted around her, it was at this moment she took the opportunity to take over the genjutsu, by creating her own inside his. As they caught the genjutsu version of her, her voice appeared in his ear as smoke covered the person caught on the cross.

You know what our clan has faced and why we need to fight, why we need to stay strong. We fight to make sure that no one else can take our family, our friends. The sacrifice themselves knowing for the good of the clan only the strongest survive. It is from this love as well that we grow stronger. You see it as a curse, that we must fight each other out of hate, but its from love that we also grow strong. The love for our family, the love for our lands that we must protect them by becoming stronger. By running away, you're leaving them to the wolves, until there is only

At this point the person becomes visible for Sin to find himself caught on the cross.

you, left alone, once again.

Kyoko sighed, saddened by the tale of her teacher. She knew it would be hard to convince him to come back after what he had done, she dreaded the day that her best friend came for her, not knowing if she could go through with it, praying that the love for her family and village would trump her love for her friend.

The need of the many, outweigh the need of the one... she thought to herself.

Description:

CP
1600-30-40=1530

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As if by instinct watching his eye spin red, Kyoko followed suit, her pupils swirling with the clans infamous doujutsu. As he spun his story Kyoko took note, some she had heard from him long ago, some she had learnt from others, but not so much in personal detail. She knew the stories of the price that some clan members had paid for the price of power, the in fighting to strengthen the clan to rise above the rest is what distinguished them from all other weak clans. Although she detested the infighting, to was a necessary to remain strong, to keep getting stronger creating a survival of the fittest.
As the flames erupted around her, it was at this moment she took the opportunity to take over the genjutsu, by creating her own inside his. As they caught the genjutsu version of her, her voice appeared in his ear as smoke covered the person caught on the cross.

You know what our clan has faced and why we need to fight, why we need to stay strong. We fight to make sure that no one else can take our family, our friends. The sacrifice themselves knowing for the good of the clan only the strongest survive. It is from this love as well that we grow stronger. You see it as a curse, that we must fight each other out of hate, but its from love that we also grow strong. The love for our family, the love for our lands that we must protect them by becoming stronger. By running away, you're leaving them to the wolves, until there is only

At this point the person becomes visible for Sin to find himself caught on the cross.

you, left alone, once again.

Kyoko sighed, saddened by the tale of her teacher. She knew it would be hard to convince him to come back after what he had done, she dreaded the day that her best friend came for her, not knowing if she could go through with it, praying that the love for her family and village would trump her love for her friend.

The need of the many, outweigh the need of the one... she thought to herself.

Description:

CP
1600-30-40=1530

Sin listened, he knew that she was just trying to take control with her own visual prowess, a trait of their clan. Illusions, their eyes, it was an amazing skill, but he knew it so well. He let the illusion take hold as he was bound to the cross, the realm of fire, he hung there, his head lulling.. the flames burned, but a sound began to echoe around, his laughter, still he flung his head back laughing loudly even though his body burned. After a while he stopped laughing, locking eyes, a smile on his face once more....

"You really have no idea do you? Leaving them to the wolves.... insolent fool... i am the wolf.... it was me... i slaughtered them... one after another.... i took on that burden to end the curse on the world that is our clan... don't you get it... i haven't left to help myself or to run... i left for you own safety.... well... you had your chance...."

[Referencing many uchiha massacre threads i've done]

He took control of the illusion once more, removing the cross, the flamees spiralled around him before fading out, removing the illusion completely leaving them facing each other once more on the lake. He began walking forwards, sword in hand, a sinister smile on his face.

"Come on then... you want me... come get me...."

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Sin listened, he knew that she was just trying to take control with her own visual prowess, a trait of their clan. Illusions, their eyes, it was an amazing skill, but he knew it so well. He let the illusion take hold as he was bound to the cross, the realm of fire, he hung there, his head lulling.. the flames burned, but a sound began to echoe around, his laughter, still he flung his head back laughing loudly even though his body burned. After a while he stopped laughing, locking eyes, a smile on his face once more....

"You really have no idea do you? Leaving them to the wolves.... insolent fool... i am the wolf.... it was me... i slaughtered them... one after another.... i took on that burden to end the curse on the world that is our clan... don't you get it... i haven't left to help myself or to run... i left for you own safety.... well... you had your chance...."

[Referencing many uchiha massacre threads i've done]

He took control of the illusion once more, removing the cross, the flamees spiralled around him before fading out, removing the illusion completely leaving them facing each other once more on the lake. He began walking forwards, sword in hand, a sinister smile on his face.

"Come on then... you want me... come get me...."

The news shocked Kyoko, no, how could this be? Why would he murder everyone in the village, slaughter them and walk away?

Y- Youre lying! Why? How could you? After everything they've done for you!

As fury swelled within her, she took control of the iron sand within her armour, using the sand to propell her upwards, while simultaneously moving underground, she rained down upon him, striking the same moment as the spikes rose from beneath, skewering and impaling him together.

(Jiton: Satetsu Supaikumori) - Magnet Release: Iron Sand Spike Forest
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user unleashes numerous devastating spikes of iron sand from underneath the area of the target and protrude out of the ground.
( Rakkasui ) - Falling Water
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The news shocked Kyoko, no, how could this be? Why would he murder everyone in the village, slaughter them and walk away?

Y- Youre lying! Why? How could you? After everything they've done for you!

As fury swelled within her, she took control of the iron sand within her armour, using the sand to propell her upwards, while simultaneously moving underground, she rained down upon him, striking the same moment as the spikes rose from beneath, skewering and impaling him together.

Description: The user unleashes numerous devastating spikes of iron sand from underneath the area of the target and protrude out of the ground.
( Rakkasui ) - Falling Water
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.
He'd done it, he'd hit that nerve he'd been aiming for that rage, let it take over, let her lose control. She was just going to prove his very point about the Uchiha. With that he could percieve the next couple of movements of hers, she shot upwards she'd come down the spikes would impale him. She aimed to finish him straight off straight away. The spikes would crack the very ice itself.

"Done for me? Because of this clan i've killed more people than i can possibly remember, i've killed my best friend... i've lost... everything because of you people... don't take to me.... of what they've done for me...."

As she came down to hit him, his body would be hit by the spikes, but instead of impaling, his body would turn to a blast of fure, the smoke and flames blocking her vision, scorching the her clothing a bit. It would burn the ice enough for it to melt away, so As she lands she'd lose her footing on the last thin layer of ice, dopping under the water, but the thing with ice was, when you go under, you never come up in the same spot.

In the distraction, Sin had used the first to mask his movement, coming out of the flames out from above as she would be distracted by them, flying up into the air looking down. Due to his skills, every fire technique of his would be like a flash bomb going off, so as he burst into a torrent of flames, she would be blinded, not seeing his movement, going into the fire and falling into the water like that. Now flew up in the air going through the gap left by the spikes which had allowed his enemy to come down from above without hurtning herself. Looking down, he watched, he waited. But horus spoke to him through their mental link.

"Do you really plan on doing this....?"

(Katon: Kaji Kawari ) - Fire Substitute
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu uses the Ox handseal. When your opponent attacks you, you disappear in a cloud of fire. When you poof away, your opponent gets burnt while they are in that cloud of fire that you created.

Alisa's Bliss - The end result from the overbearing joy that she brought into the world, Alisa created this Sovereign Flame. The user must also know and understand their own joy to access this vibrant Sovereign Flame, which is linked directly to the user's happiness. As she was never one to enjoy fights, Alisa's Bliss has no blatanlty offensive properties, creating a yellow flame that grants one's Fire Style with the ability to blind all within Short Range of a Jutsu imbued with this Sovereign Flame, similar in nature to a flashbomb.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
He'd done it, he'd hit that nerve he'd been aiming for that rage, let it take over, let her lose control. She was just going to prove his very point about the Uchiha. With that he could percieve the next couple of movements of hers, she shot upwards she'd come down the spikes would impale him. She aimed to finish him straight off straight away. The spikes would crack the very ice itself.

"Done for me? Because of this clan i've killed more people than i can possibly remember, i've killed my best friend... i've lost... everything because of you people... don't take to me.... of what they've done for me...."

As she came down to hit him, his body would be hit by the spikes, but instead of impaling, his body would turn to a blast of fure, the smoke and flames blocking her vision, scorching the her clothing a bit. It would burn the ice enough for it to melt away, so As she lands she'd lose her footing on the last thin layer of ice, dopping under the water, but the thing with ice was, when you go under, you never come up in the same spot.

In the distraction, Sin had used the first to mask his movement, coming out of the flames out from above as she would be distracted by them, flying up into the air looking down. Due to his skills, every fire technique of his would be like a flash bomb going off, so as he burst into a torrent of flames, she would be blinded, not seeing his movement, going into the fire and falling into the water like that. Now flew up in the air going through the gap left by the spikes which had allowed his enemy to come down from above without hurtning herself. Looking down, he watched, he waited. But horus spoke to him through their mental link.

"Do you really plan on doing this....?"

(Katon: Kaji Kawari ) - Fire Substitute
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu uses the Ox handseal. When your opponent attacks you, you disappear in a cloud of fire. When you poof away, your opponent gets burnt while they are in that cloud of fire that you created.

Alisa's Bliss - The end result from the overbearing joy that she brought into the world, Alisa created this Sovereign Flame. The user must also know and understand their own joy to access this vibrant Sovereign Flame, which is linked directly to the user's happiness. As she was never one to enjoy fights, Alisa's Bliss has no blatanlty offensive properties, creating a yellow flame that grants one's Fire Style with the ability to blind all within Short Range of a Jutsu imbued with this Sovereign Flame, similar in nature to a flashbomb.
Kyoko had no issue watching the events unfold in slow motion, the gathering of chakra, converting it through out the body, manipulating ones very being into chakra. It was a plain technique, but it didnt help her opponent despite the quick movement. As Kyoko crashed into the snow covered lake top that cracked and crumbled under the combined pressure of the spikes and the fires heat, she controled the iron spikes, melting them back down into a circular disk. It hovered as it carried her and turned towards Sin calling out,

You wont get away from me this time Sin, Even if what you say is true, I will then bring you back to the village to face true JUSTICE!!

Upon the last word she yelled out, she spread iron sand all out through the lake bed underneath the frozen top. While she was safe on her floating disk, she clenched her fist as numerous spike erupted all around, making the floor a veritable nail bed of iron sand, with the added effect of breaking apart the surface, causing the lake to creak and crumble apart, the frozen water now showing underneath the ice.

(Jiton: Satetsu no Tate) - Magnet Release: Iron Sand Shield
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 15
Description: A shield made of iron sand that is perfect for defense from lesser attacks. The sand can be released from sand in the users possession or from the ground nearby.

Note: Can only be used by Third Kazekage and custom Iron Sand bios.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyoko had no issue watching the events unfold in slow motion, the gathering of chakra, converting it through out the body, manipulating ones very being into chakra. It was a plain technique, but it didnt help her opponent despite the quick movement. As Kyoko crashed into the snow covered lake top that cracked and crumbled under the combined pressure of the spikes and the fires heat, she controled the iron spikes, melting them back down into a circular disk. It hovered as it carried her and turned towards Sin calling out,

You wont get away from me this time Sin, Even if what you say is true, I will then bring you back to the village to face true JUSTICE!!

Upon the last word she yelled out, she spread iron sand all out through the lake bed underneath the frozen top. While she was safe on her floating disk, she clenched her fist as numerous spike erupted all around, making the floor a veritable nail bed of iron sand, with the added effect of breaking apart the surface, causing the lake to creak and crumble apart, the frozen water now showing underneath the ice.

(Jiton: Satetsu no Tate) - Magnet Release: Iron Sand Shield
Chakra: 15
Description: A shield made of iron sand that is perfect for defense from lesser attacks. The sand can be released from sand in the users possession or from the ground nearby.

Sin flew up from the flames watching her movements as she controlled the iron sand to form a footing turning to face him, making another pathetic speech about Justice, still going on like she knew anything about the clan's actual history. She was still a baby, clueless, she was just acting on pure emotion. She'd then control her iron sand again trying to attack him in the air, perceiving this he just laughed. Holding his sword in his right hand, he make two swift swings of it releasing a two large blasts of fire that would hit all the iron sand, destroying it, incinerating it. He was tired of them already. These flames would be empowered by his sword while blinding once more like his previous flames. The blast would melt the ice and have enough force left in it to knock the girl off her disk while blinded back into the water.

"Give it up kid, don't keep wasting both of our time.... drown or walk away... i don't care... but you'll leave here alone... as a spirit or through forfeit..."

(Kumo-Ryū Kaengiri) - Cloud Style: Flame Slash
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60+15 = 75
Description: The user imbues their blade with fire, before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing.before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing. A skilled user of this technique, is capable of surrounding their immediate area with a circular wall of these flames, incinerating multiple targets even if they approach from numerous angles simultaneously.

(Ryūjin Jakka) - Flowing Flame Dragon - reference
Type: Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A (+30 For absorbing each fire technique)
Damage Points: N/A (+15 damage to every Fire based Technique)
Description: Ryūjin Jakka or the flowing dragon blade is a Ninjatō that's made out of a special metal that is able to use the user's fire chakra, said to be the weapon of the god of flames himself, it highly resembles an ordinary Katana in its shape, with a glowing sliver blade and a black handle with a red dragon engraved onto it. The Ninjatō is shethed inside a black scabbard with a red glow that is attached to a belt wrapped around the user's back, worn horizontally. When the user channels his fire chakra into the blade, a fire Aura surrounds the Ninjatō making the sword more lighter, turning the blades color into bloody red, as long as the user is wielding the Ninjatō he can perform any fire technique with the use of only a single handseal, also by adding the +30 fire chakra of the user to the blade , the blade can block fire techniques up to A-rank negating the fire and absorbing it but still receives a certain amount of damage from the attack, when the fire absorption effect is used, the dragon that's engraved on the hilt of the blade glows indicating the use of the technique.
Note: Must have mastered Fire Release to use.
Note: The user takes -10 damage when absorbing a fire technique.
Note: Can only block fire techniques 3 times per battle.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Sin flew up from the flames watching her movements as she controlled the iron sand to form a footing turning to face him, making another pathetic speech about Justice, still going on like she knew anything about the clan's actual history. She was still a baby, clueless, she was just acting on pure emotion. She'd then control her iron sand again trying to attack him in the air, perceiving this he just laughed. Holding his sword in his right hand, he make two swift swings of it releasing a two large blasts of fire that would hit all the iron sand, destroying it, incinerating it. He was tired of them already. These flames would be empowered by his sword while blinding once more like his previous flames. The blast would melt the ice and have enough force left in it to knock the girl off her disk while blinded back into the water.

"Give it up kid, don't keep wasting both of our time.... drown or walk away... i don't care... but you'll leave here alone... as a spirit or through forfeit..."

(Kumo-Ryū Kaengiri) - Cloud Style: Flame Slash
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60+15 = 75
Description: The user imbues their blade with fire, before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing.before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing. A skilled user of this technique, is capable of surrounding their immediate area with a circular wall of these flames, incinerating multiple targets even if they approach from numerous angles simultaneously.

(Ryūjin Jakka) - Flowing Flame Dragon - reference
Type: Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A (+30 For absorbing each fire technique)
Damage Points: N/A (+15 damage to every Fire based Technique)
Description: Ryūjin Jakka or the flowing dragon blade is a Ninjatō that's made out of a special metal that is able to use the user's fire chakra, said to be the weapon of the god of flames himself, it highly resembles an ordinary Katana in its shape, with a glowing sliver blade and a black handle with a red dragon engraved onto it. The Ninjatō is shethed inside a black scabbard with a red glow that is attached to a belt wrapped around the user's back, worn horizontally. When the user channels his fire chakra into the blade, a fire Aura surrounds the Ninjatō making the sword more lighter, turning the blades color into bloody red, as long as the user is wielding the Ninjatō he can perform any fire technique with the use of only a single handseal, also by adding the +30 fire chakra of the user to the blade , the blade can block fire techniques up to A-rank negating the fire and absorbing it but still receives a certain amount of damage from the attack, when the fire absorption effect is used, the dragon that's engraved on the hilt of the blade glows indicating the use of the technique.
Note: Must have mastered Fire Release to use.
Note: The user takes -10 damage when absorbing a fire technique.
Note: Can only block fire techniques 3 times per battle.
As the eruption shone through, Kyoko covered her eyes with her hands as the force of the concussion blew her off the disk, despite the magnetic chakra in her boots trying to hold on to the disk below her. As it sent her backwards, Kyoko had little time to react before she went crashing down into the water, but simply manipulated the sand from underneath her armour to envelop her in a sphere. She knew that she would be sinking fast and had to find a way to reach the surface as well as find a way to stop Sin. Moving the sand from where the shield was, she continues to charge the iron sand shield with chakra but reforms it with a negative pole, into a square. Moving it quickly below her sphere of protection, she crashes it into each other, repelling them both, while hundred of magnetic iron spears erupt from both balls or iron sand. The sphere containing Kyoko thankfully breaches the surface, like an angel with wings as the water follows upwards, the protective sphere branching out all over the lake copying the other iron spears, skewering Sin if he doesn't avoid them.

(Jiton: Satetsu Daigan) - Magnet Release: Iron Sand Great Sphere
Description: By manipulating their iron sand the user releases iron sand around them and creates a large dome that protects them from incoming techniques.

(Jiton:Kaiho) - Magnet Release: World Order
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
Description: This technique creates 2 gigantic iron spheres of sand with opposing polarities and collides them together in order to merge and cause the magnetic forces to instantly increase and repel each other. The mass of iron sand then scatters across the entire field, branching out in spikes of irregular patterns which makes evading them almost impossible. The iron sand blocks any escape routes and makes it hard for the opponent to clearly view the user and also serves as a medium for other iron sand techniques.

Note: Can only be used by Third Kazekage and custom Iron Sand bios, twice per event.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the eruption shone through, Kyoko covered her eyes with her hands as the force of the concussion blew her off the disk, despite the magnetic chakra in her boots trying to hold on to the disk below her. As it sent her backwards, Kyoko had little time to react before she went crashing down into the water, but simply manipulated the sand from underneath her armour to envelop her in a sphere. She knew that she would be sinking fast and had to find a way to reach the surface as well as find a way to stop Sin. Moving the sand from where the shield was, she continues to charge the iron sand shield with chakra but reforms it with a negative pole, into a square. Moving it quickly below her sphere of protection, she crashes it into each other, repelling them both, while hundred of magnetic iron spears erupt from both balls or iron sand. The sphere containing Kyoko thankfully breaches the surface, like an angel with wings as the water follows upwards, the protective sphere branching out all over the lake copying the other iron spears, skewering Sin if he doesn't avoid them.

(Jiton: Satetsu Daigan) - Magnet Release: Iron Sand Great Sphere
Description: By manipulating their iron sand the user releases iron sand around them and creates a large dome that protects them from incoming techniques.

(Jiton:Kaiho) - Magnet Release: World Order
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
Description: This technique creates 2 gigantic iron spheres of sand with opposing polarities and collides them together in order to merge and cause the magnetic forces to instantly increase and repel each other. The mass of iron sand then scatters across the entire field, branching out in spikes of irregular patterns which makes evading them almost impossible. The iron sand blocks any escape routes and makes it hard for the opponent to clearly view the user and also serves as a medium for other iron sand techniques.

Note: Can only be used by Third Kazekage and custom Iron Sand bios, twice per event.
Sin's flames engulf the woman, blasting her back into the water, just like he wanted but as they did he could see the dome of the same material as the spikes form around her once more. She was relying on the same tricks over and over to try and save herself, thinking they could win this fight somehow. This was the typical attitude of an Uchiha, keep doing the same things over and over and assume it works, not matter what the cost its...

"Why don't you learn!!!"

His wings bracing him in the air as he holds out his right hand as the spikes of Iron sand errupt. His sword in his right hand giving him power, his left hand helf out, palm first. From his palm a huge erruption of fire bursts forth, engulfing all the iron sand, burning it to nothing while continueing down towards the woman, it would vapourise the very ice, the rest of the iron sand around, the lake and hit the woman with its remaining force (25 dmg). Even with the sword aiding in power, using so much chakra through one arm stung, he could feel the heat eminating. No, he couldn't rely and such things, instead, he'd take his own approach. As he released the fire, while she dealt with the damage, he took that moment to do a little summoning, summoning a gourd onto his back

(Katon: o-ba-hi-to) Fire style: Overheat
Range: short - long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 100 ( -20 each time it is used)+15 = 115
Description: User raises his/her hand and uses all his concentration to attack the opponent with a huge burst of fire.
NOTES:
1) Can only be used 3 times in a battle
2) Each time its is used the damage done to opponent is reduced by 20
( only alimujtaba786 can teach this jutsu )

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: (on users back, can be controlled at all ranges)
Chakra Cost: 20 per turn
Damage Points: N/a
Description: The user will perform 2 handseals slamming their hands oin the ground performing a summoning jutsu to summon a gourd of carbon. This is a gourd of carbon link Gaara's sand gourd on his back. This Carbon gourd is full of a powder form of carbon which the user carries around with them all the time and is constantly infused with the users chakra. This carbon powder can be reformed to make up different atomic structures of carbon for different purposes in battle. Much like gaara's sand, this Carbon can be used for attacks or defence that require a carbon source by the user at any time. Due to this carbon already being infused with the users chakra then can control and manipulate it almost instantly to suit their needs. The carbon is linked to the user and will come to there defence, as it is infused with the users chakra. It can keep up with up to 2nd gate speed, and can block S ranks and below.

Note: The defencive ability can only be used once ever 2 turns and only used 5 times per battle
Note: The defencive ability counts as a jutsu.
Note: -20 chakra for each turn the user has this.