A little about me.

100 posts 7 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
100
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You can all obviously read my name, I've lurked NB for a few months previous to making an account due to Admins closing registration. I can probably sew an arm back to a sweater faster than you an make a bowel movement. Every time someone mentions The Backstreet Boys I inevitably become a force to be reckoned with. I can also chug a 2 liter bottle of Mt. Dew in under 15 seconds. Oh yea and my favorite character is Kakashi (subject to change)
 

Corgi

Banned
Elite
8,522 posts 1,094 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
8,522
Reaction score
1,094
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes, but could you sew a head back to a body?
 

villain55

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,730 posts 1,213 reactions
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
10,730
Reaction score
1,213
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Here is a little about myself. Every other Tuesday I like going to an orphanage and pretend that I will adopt a kid than just walk out before I sign the papers, I also like spray painting my local school buses almost on a daily basics. I often scream sexual and insulting words to female walking in front of me. I very often feed my parents who I have chained up down in my basement. Of course I have other thing, but I don't want anyone else to know.

Obviously JK

OT: Good to know
 
Last edited:

Joker

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
29,426 posts 1,559 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
29,426
Reaction score
1,559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Here is a little about myself. Every other Tuesday I like going to an orphanage and pretend that I will adopt a kid than just walk before I sign the papers, I also like spray painting my local school buses almost on a daily basics. I very often feed my parents who I have chained up down in my basement. Of course I have other thing, but I don't want anyone else to know.

Obviously JK

OT: Good to know
The last thing is, you're an undercover booty bandit
 

Nocturnal

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,153 posts 107 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
4,153
Reaction score
107
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Very interesting. Thanks for introducing yourself! :)

Welcome to the base! ^_^
 

Allsymbolsparttwo

Banned
Regular
727 posts 71 reactions
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Messages
727
Reaction score
71
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You can all obviously read my name, I've lurked NB for a few months previous to making an account due to Admins closing registration. I can probably sew an arm back to a sweater faster than you an make a bowel movement. Every time someone mentions The Backstreet Boys I inevitably become a force to be reckoned with. I can also chug a 2 liter bottle of Mt. Dew in under 15 seconds. Oh yea and my favorite character is Kakashi (subject to change)

cool, i heard about backstreet boys :p lol i drank two full cups of water :p less than that

my fav is the juubi, i like godly characters in general
 

IKSOKRIPS

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,670 posts 925 reactions
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
9,670
Reaction score
925
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome, Triforce No Jutsu!
Enjoy The Base!
​
​
​


And say hello to Tobi, too! He is a Good Boy! :win:

You must be registered for see images


>>> <<<
Read them, cuz Tobi is going to be a Bad Boy! :stfu:​



>>> <<<​

>>> <<<​
 

The7thHokage

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,274 posts 618 reactions
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Messages
9,274
Reaction score
618
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thats nice and all, but will it blend ?
 

Parrish

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,364 posts 1,641 reactions
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
11,364
Reaction score
1,641
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

KameSennin

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,729 posts 62 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2014
Messages
4,729
Reaction score
62
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB
 

SIX PATHZ

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,898 posts 161 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
1,898
Reaction score
161
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to NB friend.enjoy your time here
 

RuckenTM

Legendary
10,547 posts 512 reactions
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
10,547
Reaction score
512
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NARUTOBASE! THE BASE...
 

MNU

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
710 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
710
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base :hyper: !!!
 

Hori

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
83,746 posts 1,105 reactions
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
83,746
Reaction score
1,105
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images


For you to be guided,

| | | | | |


Have fun.=DD
​
 

A v i

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,396 posts 175 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
4,396
Reaction score
175
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
нєℓℓσ fяιєи∂.
"ωєℓ¢σмє тσ иαяυтσ вαѕє."
єиנσу уσυя ѕтαу!
​
 

Neonian

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,830 posts 774 reactions
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
10,830
Reaction score
774
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to Narutobase ! Enjoy your stay and have fun.
- Contact me if you need any help or information.


You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Please don't forget to read the rules and read some fascinating topics and threads. :)





:bye:
​
 
Top