Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont really remember if anyone made this thread before but. How would your life be without Anime?

No Pokemon,Yugi,Naruto,One Piece,Bleach,etc...

How would it affect your life ? Or change it?​

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My favorite fictional thing ever is Avatar and it's a cartoon, so I'd be okay.

However, no Soul Eater or Yugioh or Pokemon would suck. Massive blow because I've had so much fun and have learned life lessons from these things. Helped define my creativity and stuff. So, massive difference for sure. Plus, no NB. I'd loose all these fun memories.

Although I'm not an anime fan, the ones I do love have really played into me. So, things would be different. Life would be different.

narutocentral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was a bad kid with a bad mentality. Naruto and other anime taught me life lessons. It changed me for the better. I wouldnt recognize myself if Anime didnt exist.

Braveknight

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, you think anime is your ally. But you merely adopted the anime; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My life would be mostly the same, i'd probably just flock to something like Comics or more films.

I'd be missing a huge part of my visual style though and wouldn't be able to think up so many ideas for films of my own. Anime has really influenced my sleek visual style, so that'd kinda suck.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I grew up with anime & of course I would miss it , but I would only be left with sports & movies , since I don't watch much t.V anymore .

Kurome

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was born and grew up with anime and manga. My life would be dull and boring without it. Anime and manga taught me many things that have influenced my view on life now.