[Spoilers] A Kaguya Theory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have theorized that it's possible Hagoromo sealed his own mother within the Juubi's shell and sent her back to where she came from, the Moon. The reason I suspect she came from the Moon is when she was referred to as the Rabbit Goddess.
You must be registered for see images

Now I, myself is Asian and so is Kishi and in our culture there is a folklore: A Moon Goddess and her companion, a rabbit. The story may not be an exact parallel but I'm sure Kishi drew inspiration from there. So the Moon being her home is a possibility.

Hagoromo speaks of Madara's methods mirroring Indra's and Kaguya's, that power is the key to peace.

I believe Kaguya has actually used Eternal Tsukuyomi before, maybe not on the whole planet. Now we know she is extremely powerful so just by casting her Sharingan itself she could've used it on a selected group of people. It's been shown that Hagoromo obviously disagrees with her mother's method. It's possible that her methods have gone too far to an extent where Hagoromo (and possibly his brother as well) couldn't stand by any longer and decided to intervene, by sealing her into the shell of the Juubi and sends it back to where she came from, the Moon. Though as powerful as she was, they would've had great difficulties, but not impossible.

Now after reading this newest chapter I have come to a few possible theories:
1) Hagoromo sealed Kaguya inside of him or somewhere, and later transferred her into the Juubi's SHELL (the Gedo Mazou) as a prison and sends it to the Moon. Madara summons it back, thus bringing her back.
2) Hagoromo's brother sacrificed his life as a vessel for sealing his mother into him. (not impossible)
3) Small possibility: Naruto cuts the tree, thus "breaking" or "loosened" the "prison lock". Which could explains why she hasn't/couldn't been making any contact before.
4) This one is quite unlikely, I don't even know I brought this up but I just had to. Although there's a very very small possibility: Kaguya ate Shinju's fruit. The chakra "seeds" in the fruit "grows" into the now Shinju. So her and the now-Shinju are somehow connected.
5) Obito thinks about Rin all the time and has been lonely for a long time. It's his first time in a long time alone with another little girl with no one watching, what else do you think is going to happen?

How can she be from the moon if Hagoromo was the one that created it :dunno:
Perhaps from other Planet's Moons, not necessarily Earth's Moon. I can't help but suspect Kishi originally wanted her to actually come from Earth's Moon but remembers that early in the Manga it was mentioned that her son created the Earth's Moon. But Kishi still wants it in there, thus why the manga only says "from a far away place". We might never know.

Last edited:
Reactions: ssjelf and Monad

Monad

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read a similar theory about Kaguya absorbing the whole god tree and becoming the juubi itself so maybe he sealed her in the moon after he defeated her as the juubi as we know the juubi was sealed inside the moon for some reason and you may of found it. Nice theory. And number 5 is a given btw. :p

daybros

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5- :what:

On other notes: Nice theory. Maybe Shinju and Kaguya made out and both their sons happened (explains why they'd have chakra) but they both got fused or something as a result of Kaguya's plan. Because sealing mom into a corpse doesn't make sense... but hey, it is a manga.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can she be from the moon if Hagoromo was the one that created it :dunno:
Perhaps from other Planet's Moons, not necessarily Earth's Moon. I can't help but suspect Kishi originally wanted her to actually come from Earth's Moon but remembers that early in the Manga it was mentioned that her son created the Earth's Moon. But Kishi still wants it in there, thus why the manga only says "from a far away place". We might never know.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5- :what:

On other notes: Nice theory. Maybe Shinju and Kaguya made out and both their sons happened (explains why they'd have chakra) but they both got fused or something as a result of Kaguya's plan. Because sealing mom into a corpse doesn't make sense... but hey, it is a manga.
She'd have to be pretty "loose" ;). Gedou Mazou isn't a corpse. We saw earlier in the Manga that Obito used it to fight against the alliance at the beach.