Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------------->.

imagine u r madara uchiha being interviowed on live TV ....how would u respond to these kestions :

i"nvertiewer :hello, good morning sir.

Welcome to our interview. Could you say hello to our camera?

Well.....

How do you feel about Tobirama's politics? Why you never killed him on sight when you were in Konoha?

Have you ever killed some diplomat?
What did you do when you were in your cave? Did you secretly went to some University?

Do you know mathematics?"

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara: *crosses arms* Well....where do I start?

Yes, miss, I did went to an University, so I could learn better about Astrophysics, Astronomy, and Biology so I could go on with my plans. It was rather difficult learning Medical Ninjutsu when my brother was alredy dead.....so.....

Huh. If I already killed some diplomats? Why would you need to know that miss?

And about Tobirama: (he gets somehow annoyed).........I did make him pay in the right time. You can be sure of that :cool:

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unsightly, says he as he shrugs his shoulders.

If I killed Tobirama, the Uchiha traitors wouldn't get to taste ass hurt, whoretachi and whoresuke wouldn't be born. Kings don't waste time on killing teh fodders, they let underlings take care of it.

Diplomats are fodder, spent less time in the cave and went moonsightning and engaging in falconry. One only goes to university, when they need to be taught the art of solo, so no!

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara: *crosses arms* Well....where do I start?

Yes, miss, I did went to an University, so I could learn better about Astrophysics, Astronomy, and Bilogy so I could go on with my plans. It was rather difficult learning Medical Ninjutsu when my brother was alredy dead.....so.....

Huh. If I alredy killed some diplomats? Why would you need to know that miss?

And about Tobirama: (he gets somehow annoyed).........I did make him pay in the right time. You can be sure of that :cool:
Unsightly, says he as he shrugs his shoulders.

If I killed Tobirama, the Uchiha traitors wouldn't get to taste ass hurt, whoretachi and whoresuke wouldn't be born. Kings don't waste time on killing teh fodders, they let underlings take care of it.

Diplomats are fodder, spent less time in the cave and went moonsightning and engaging in falconry. One only goes to university, when they need to be taught the art of solo, so no!
badass answers !!!!!..