[Theory] A hint of Kaneki's appearance as a Centipede?

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In an older chapter, Haise was thinking of Kaneki having a preety clear image of what he looked like. Now, back then, it wasn't certain that Haise could have known of what Kaneki looked like but in the last chapter it was actually confirmed that Haise was able to see Kaneki clearly. Now that still isn't a 100% proof but it certainly improves the chances of things being like that. I present you Kaneki's possible current appearance as Centipede.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who knows at this point.

I'm just waiting for my boy Kaneki to make a return.

I hope Ishida doesn't make us wait another chapter.
Highly unlikely to wait any more. Last chapter literally gave all the attention to the complete the preparations of their future battle. Now everyone hears Kaneki screaming, it's not like it can just be ignored and move to something. Right now the atmosphere is absolutely perfect. What I'm afraid though is whether the Kaneki and Haise are going to have an inner dialogue much like Kaneki had with the Rize of his imagination before he ran berserk.

Last edited:

Dirty Deeds

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know, i actually noticed that a while ago, but didn't know if it was gonna be kaneki's full kakuja look, or if it was just how he views kaneki and his past self. ,

I hope that there will be an inner monolgue between kaneki and haise next chapter before going berserk.I would love to actually see one, maybe it will clear up some stuff on what happened after the arima fight and how haise was exactly created.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know, i actually noticed that a while ago, but didn't know if it was gonna be kaneki's full kakuja look, or if it was just how he views kaneki and his past self. ,

I hope that there will be an inner monolgue between kaneki and haise next chapter before going berserk.I would love to actually see one, maybe it will clear up some stuff on what happened after the arima fight and how haise was exactly created.
While there SHOULD be an inner monologue, my inner fanboy doesn't want to because that would mean that I will have to wait one more week before I finally see him in action XD