[Predictions] A few predictions.

MangaBain

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so I see most people posting predictions since 618 was released, but I have a few that I haven't seen others post..... while a few were probably posted and I just didn't see them.

This all takes place after Sasuke learns what he was searching for since I am sure that this will take place next week or the week after.

Hashirama: The first Hokage will be fighting with Madara. Whether this is because he breaks the Edo Tensei or not is yet to be seen.

Tobirama: The second Hokage will be fighting with Obito. This will allow us all to see an epic S/T jutsu battle between the best S/T users. I understand that Minato has FTG, but I can see why Kishi would have a battle between Tobirama and Obito.

Hiruzen: Hiruzen will more than likely be fighting Orochimaru "if" he can break the Edo Tensei. If he isn't fighting Oro then he will probably be rallying the troops of the 5 shinobi alliance or talking to Sasuke during the rest of the war while Hashi, Tobirama, and Minato are off fighting in the war.

Minato: There is no way that Kishi would bring Minato back without reuniting him with Naruto. I would like to see a Co-Op between Minato and Naruto fighting the Juubi. I think that some how Minato will find a way to seal the Juubi inside of Naruto giving him a final power up.

Sasuke: Sasuke will be learning the truth behind all that happened to bring on the demise of the Uchiha Clan. Once he learns the truth I think that he will fight for Konoha again. This might happen after a final battle with Naruto...... Not sure yet.

Orochimaru: I think that he will be mad after everything goes wrong and he will probably try to take Sasuke's body. He will probably be injured, but he will get away and be left as the final villain.

Anyways that is my best shot at getting inside of Kishi's head. This is my first predictions thread so I hope it is okay.

CharlieBundels

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just reminded me. We better see Tobirama's S/T jutsu. But I think it's pretty accurate, more or less. Hiruzen has unfinished business with his former student, Madara's been hyping Hashirama, to the extent he might as well suck his penis and Minato and Naruto have to see each other. It makes sense.

C WET

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i had some predictions of my own.. i like yours too... check mine out though...

yondaime4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think tobiramab will fight obito, i like your prediction, but i think tobirama and hashi will fight madara and naruto minato and kakashi will smash obito. still unsure of sasuke oro and hiruzen though, sasuke and oro will just watch in awe as hiruzen lectures them lol