Gdamon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people always claim that he killed Naruto's parents...

infact he did not, he separated Kushina from the Nine Tails. after he and Minato clashed he immediately left, it was Minato and Kushina's decision to kill themselves...

Minato could have resealed Kurama inside Kushina, just like how Obito saved Naruto...

people blame Obito for ruining Naruto's life...

like I stated previously, he didn't kill his parents. Minato sealed Kurama in Naruto, and really its not Obito's fault that the village is full of @ssholes...

and lastly...

I want to point out that Obito simply died for the sake of dying...

he could have used Kamui on both bones, used Izangi to change reality, used Wood Style or any jutsu to block the attack, sacrificed his Artificial arm, etc...

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito didn't kill himself for the sake of dying....sort of. It was his time yes. That thing you mentioned with Kamui, sure I could see that. but I don't think he had enough chakra to whip out mokuton

However I wonder about Izanagi. I mean yeah I suppose it would have saved him from that attack but would it have brought him back after that thing Naruto did to bring him back ran out?

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
obito tried killing kushina with the kyuubi, and tried warping minato away. he tried to lol.

it was the shinobi system that affected obito, and like a domino affected naruto and sasuke too.

he coulda done something to save himself, maybe a large portal. kakashi even said his power was needed. (kakashi admitting obito is stronger than him :) ) but he wanted to die on his own way, protecting the new team 7.

Gdamon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito didn't kill himself for the sake of dying....sort of. It was his time yes. That thing you mentioned with Kamui, sure I could see that. but I don't think he had enough chakra to whip out mokuton

However I wonder about Izanagi. I mean yeah I suppose it would have saved him from that attack but would it have brought him back after that thing Naruto did to bring him back ran out?
when he used it against Konan...

it allowed him to survive after an attack hit him...

Madara and Itachi demonstrated the ability to use jutsu after your death, Obito could have replaced himself with a clone...

or better yet, Black Zetsu...

obito tried killing kushina with the kyuubi, and tried warping minato away. he tried to lol.
"do or do not, there is no try"...

he coulda done something to save himself, maybe a large portal. kakashi even said his power was needed. (kakashi admitting obito is stronger than him :) ) but he wanted to die on his own way, protecting the new team 7.
its nice and all, but also kinda sad...

all the power in the world, and Naruto still can't save his comrades...

Last edited:

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he did in fact kill Kushina when he removed Kurama from her. He is responsible because he let the thing loose on the village and a number of ppl died as a result of it; one of them being Minato.

Gdamon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he did in fact kill Kushina when he removed Kurama from her. He is responsible because he let the thing loose on the village and a number of ppl died as a result of it; one of them being Minato.
Kushina survived the extraction, and the contract seal released Kurama from Obito's control...

Minato wasn't injured by Obito, if anyone was the blame it would be either their fault...

because Kurama stabbed both of them by accident, and Minato for using reaper death seal simply because he though he would be a bad dad...

Last edited:

kageking

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people always claim that he killed Naruto's parents...

infact he did not, he separated Kushina from the Nine Tails. after he and Minato clashed he immediately left, it was Minato and Kushina's decision to kill themselves...

No, he killed them.

Minato could have resealed Kurama inside Kushina, just like how Obito saved Naruto...

people blame Obito for ruining Naruto's life...

like I stated previously, he didn't kill his parents. Minato sealed Kurama in Naruto, and really its not Obito's fault that the village is full of @ssholes...

The biggest @sshole was obito

and lastly...

I want to point out that Obito simply died for the sake of dying...

he could have used Kamui on both bones, used Izangi to change reality, used Wood Style or any jutsu to block the attack, sacrificed his Artificial arm, etc...
Exactly, he was sick of the dikheadish life he had lived and wanted out, typical dikmove, bailing on everyone yet again.