Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,321💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alright so let me ask you this, do you believe it would be able to further sustain Kumite? If so, why? And if not, explain as well. Also tell me some personal uses of how you would use it as well.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Alright so let me ask you this, do you believe it would be able to further sustain Kumite? If so, why? And if not, explain as well. Also tell me some personal uses of how you would use it as well.
I do not believe that this elixir could sustain the Kumite. However, it could increase the number of turns one could maintain Kumite by 1 additional turn. The reason being, this technique increases the chakra output of every Neidan technique by 10. So if one were to use an elixir and try to use the Kumite, they would be draining 15 extra chakra per turn until that 100 chakra cap was met from the way I am understanding how the technique works. It could however be used to sacrifice the whole 100 chakra cap to increase the kumite's usage by a single turn.

Personally, I would use this technique to increase the overall ability of my Neidan techniques ability to erase objects/chakra. With more chakra being utilized to erase my opponents techniques, I could combat opponents more aggressively and potentially gain the upper hand.

I would also use this technique to increase the duration my familiars are able to exist on the field affording me the usage of their abilities for a longer period of time.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,321💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Good, and also when I meant sustaining - I actually meant increasing the amount of turns the technique remained active for. Anyways, you originally would’ve stopped here I believe but there are some new techniques to go over. So the first will be the next Kumite technique. Of course you’re the one who implemented these updates but for formalities we’ll still need to go over them. So here we go:

(Hayabusa Kobudo: Kumite) Hayabusa Martial Way: Fighting
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Kobudo Kumite refers to the free fighting style of Hayabusa Kobudo. Hayabusa hone their fighting style through the practice of kata (forms) and bunkai (application) which utilize the dantian and Neidan. Over the years, four essential kumite styles have come out of Hayabusa Kobudo that all Hayabusa must learn; Huquan, Shequan, Longquan, and Wuquan.

Huquan (Tiger Fist)

Hu Quan is the fundamental fighting form of Hayabusa Kobudo. The form is characterized as the most direct and offensive style of fighting. Hayabusa will use their lower dantian to draw physical essence from nothingness (Wuji) into their being. The essence reinforces the user’s being increasing their physical speed, strength, and awareness allowing them to heightened feats of physical combat. This essence is visualized as barely visible distortions in the air surrounding the user and their weapons. The user is able to perform taijutsu, kenjutsu, bukijutsu and other acrobatic movements at twice their normal speed as well as react to anything as long as it is within their range of sensory perception (five senses, taijin, etc). Alternatively, the user can move linearly three times their speed (chunin and above), however this level of movement cannot be maintained for longer than a single turn. As for their power, Hayabusa gain +20 to their taijutsu and weapon based techniques (swords, staffs, axes, etc) while using Huquan. The essence that surrounds the user and their weapons capable of erasing physical matter (Earth, Steel, etc) at the point of contact allowing the user's physical attacks to cut through anything destructible. The user can use Huquan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition. Genin and Chunin can only use Huquan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Huquan is that, the user can only use lower dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user experiences a cooldown of one turn plus the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Haquan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Shequan (Snake Fist)
She Quan is the second form of Hayabusa Kobudo and is characterized as being the most deceptive of the fighting forms. This form makes use of the Hayabusa's passive ability to control their own existence while they are engaging in physical combat with opponents. As the user attacks, they may passively expend 30 chakra to erase themselves from the opponent's five basic senses by manipulating all three dantian. What this means is that the opponent will not be able to perceive the attacks until the last possible moment when the user strikes, resulting in every physical attack while under the influence of Shequan to result in a critical hit. The user can use Shequan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition. Genin and Chunin can only use Shequan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Shequan is that, the user can only use lower, upper and middle dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user experiences a cooldown of one turn plus the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Shequan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Longquan (Dragon Fist)
Longquan is the third form of Hayabusa Kubodo. It is classified as the most ranged of the fighting forms and utilizes the Hayabusa's ability to erase objects from existence. This form starts with the user passively embedding their Dragon chakra from the lower and middle dantian into their ranged attacks such as kunai or shuriken. As the user throws the objects the Dragon Chakra activates when they are at least in a 2m range of foreign chakra sources. Instantaneously, the Dragon chakra activates and creates a short-range 2m wide distortion similar to Kamui. These distortions are capable of erasing objects up to A-rank and may be passively activated by the user if necessary to spawn the distortion at their discretion. Objects erased by this method are capable of being returned by utilizing Taji Dao using the respective dantian. The user can use Longquan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition; attaching Wuji to their ranged attacks to erase other objects can be executed once per turn that the user is able to keep the form active. Genin and Chunin can only use Longquan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Longquan is that, the user can only use lower and middle dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user experiences a cooldown of one turn plus the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Longquan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Wuquan ( No Fist)
Wu Quan is the fourth and final form of the Hayabusa Kobodo, and is the most defensive of the style. This form is characterized by its use of the Hayabusa's dantain to combat opponent's on a spiritual/mental battlefield as well as the physical one. This form starts with the user's surging Dragon chakra to every point in their body utilizing all three dantian. This greatly bolsters the user's physical and spirtual defense as the user is now capable of reducing 20 damage from physical and spiritual attacks while in this form. Defensive techniques preformed during this time are also empowered by one rank (does not apply to techniques that can also used offensively). The user can use Wuquan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition. Genin and Chunin can only use Wuquan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Wuquan is that, the user can only use lower, middle or upper dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user experiences a cooldown of one turn plus the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Wuquan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Note: Only one form at a time can be utilized. User cannot use a Form while experiencing the cooldown of another.
Note: Members are capable of submitting their own Hayabusa Kobudo techniques after having completed all initial forms derived from this technique.

Talk to me about.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Good, and also when I meant sustaining - I actually meant increasing the amount of turns the technique remained active for. Anyways, you originally would’ve stopped here I believe but there are some new techniques to go over. So the first will be the next Kumite technique. Of course you’re the one who implemented these updates but for formalities we’ll still need to go over them. So here we go:

(Hayabusa Kobudo: Kumite) Hayabusa Martial Way: Fighting
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Kobudo Kumite refers to the free fighting style of Hayabusa Kobudo. Hayabusa hone their fighting style through the practice of kata (forms) and bunkai (application) which utilize the dantian and Neidan. Over the years, four essential kumite styles have come out of Hayabusa Kobudo that all Hayabusa must learn; Huquan, Shequan, Longquan, and Wuquan.

Huquan (Tiger Fist)

Hu Quan is the fundamental fighting form of Hayabusa Kobudo. The form is characterized as the most direct and offensive style of fighting. Hayabusa will use their lower dantian to draw physical essence from nothingness (Wuji) into their being. The essence reinforces the user’s being increasing their physical speed, strength, and awareness allowing them to heightened feats of physical combat. This essence is visualized as barely visible distortions in the air surrounding the user and their weapons. The user is able to perform taijutsu, kenjutsu, bukijutsu and other acrobatic movements at twice their normal speed as well as react to anything as long as it is within their range of sensory perception (five senses, taijin, etc). Alternatively, the user can move linearly three times their speed (chunin and above), however this level of movement cannot be maintained for longer than a single turn. As for their power, Hayabusa gain +20 to their taijutsu and weapon based techniques (swords, staffs, axes, etc) while using Huquan. The essence that surrounds the user and their weapons capable of erasing physical matter (Earth, Steel, etc) at the point of contact allowing the user's physical attacks to cut through anything destructible. The user can use Huquan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition. Genin and Chunin can only use Huquan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Huquan is that, the user can only use lower dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user experiences a cooldown of one turn plus the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Haquan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Shequan (Snake Fist)
She Quan is the second form of Hayabusa Kobudo and is characterized as being the most deceptive of the fighting forms. This form makes use of the Hayabusa's passive ability to control their own existence while they are engaging in physical combat with opponents. As the user attacks, they may passively expend 30 chakra to erase themselves from the opponent's five basic senses by manipulating all three dantian. What this means is that the opponent will not be able to perceive the attacks until the last possible moment when the user strikes, resulting in every physical attack while under the influence of Shequan to result in a critical hit. The user can use Shequan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition. Genin and Chunin can only use Shequan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Shequan is that, the user can only use lower, upper and middle dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user experiences a cooldown of one turn plus the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Shequan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Longquan (Dragon Fist)
Longquan is the third form of Hayabusa Kubodo. It is classified as the most ranged of the fighting forms and utilizes the Hayabusa's ability to erase objects from existence. This form starts with the user passively embedding their Dragon chakra from the lower and middle dantian into their ranged attacks such as kunai or shuriken. As the user throws the objects the Dragon Chakra activates when they are at least in a 2m range of foreign chakra sources. Instantaneously, the Dragon chakra activates and creates a short-range 2m wide distortion similar to Kamui. These distortions are capable of erasing objects up to A-rank and may be passively activated by the user if necessary to spawn the distortion at their discretion. Objects erased by this method are capable of being returned by utilizing Taji Dao using the respective dantian. The user can use Longquan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition; attaching Wuji to their ranged attacks to erase other objects can be executed once per turn that the user is able to keep the form active. Genin and Chunin can only use Longquan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Longquan is that, the user can only use lower and middle dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user experiences a cooldown of one turn plus the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Longquan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Wuquan ( No Fist)
Wu Quan is the fourth and final form of the Hayabusa Kobodo, and is the most defensive of the style. This form is characterized by its use of the Hayabusa's dantain to combat opponent's on a spiritual/mental battlefield as well as the physical one. This form starts with the user's surging Dragon chakra to every point in their body utilizing all three dantian. This greatly bolsters the user's physical and spirtual defense as the user is now capable of reducing 20 damage from physical and spiritual attacks while in this form. Defensive techniques preformed during this time are also empowered by one rank (does not apply to techniques that can also used offensively). The user can use Wuquan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition. Genin and Chunin can only use Wuquan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Wuquan is that, the user can only use lower, middle or upper dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user experiences a cooldown of one turn plus the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Wuquan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Note: Only one form at a time can be utilized. User cannot use a Form while experiencing the cooldown of another.
Note: Members are capable of submitting their own Hayabusa Kobudo techniques after having completed all initial forms derived from this technique.

Talk to me about.
The finally completed version of Hayabusa Kubudo. It's a great technique and I am glad I could take part in bringing it full circle. Now, the four forms all have different advantages and can be used in a multitude of situations depending on your strategy. Personally my favorite of the forms would have to be the Snake Fist form due to its deceptiveness and how it can complement the playstyle I like to use for my Hayabusa. Each physical attack now being able to critically strike can be really useful.