Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Credits: "I spoke to Daastan Go and he gave his permission to post it on the forum. The credit goes to the original author, Daastan Go, of these fictions "

DaastanGo is a writer on fanfic.net do follow his future works
Summary: When Itachi decides to take Sasuke with him on that fateful night, things take a different turn from what he had expected.

Disclaimer: Naruto and all its characters are Kishimoto's legal property. I'm not making any money off this story; however, all the Original Characters, Original Plot-lines, and Original Themes are my own. Rating: Mature due to language, sensitive themes, and violent and sexual situations.

Main Themes and Genres: Moral Relativism, Realism, Family; Angst, Drama, and (Political) Mystery.
Supporting Themes and Genres: Tragedy, Erotica, and Horror.

Prominent Characters: Uchiha Sasuke and Uchiha Itachi (Central Characters); Uchiha Obito (Second Most Prominent Character) and Akatsuki.

Yaoi/Incest Fans: Don't expect any Yaoi/Incest concepts in my fictions. Look elsewhere if they give you elusive moments of gratification. Warning: Realistic military protocols, conflicting philosophies, non-sexual male bonding; violent character deaths, morbid content, promiscuity, and ideas this fandom isn't used to. Those who are averse to such things can stop reading now and find the work that suits their highly interesting tastes.

Warning: Realistic military protocols, conflicting philosophies, non-sexual male bonding; violent character deaths, morbid content, promiscuity, and ideas this fandom isn't used to. Those who are averse to such things can stop reading now and find the work that suits their highly interesting tastes.(edited)

Chapter 1 :
Chapter 2 :
Chapter 3 :
Chapter 4 :

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael92