A difference in depth between Naruto and Boruto..

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto was truly on a whole different level than Boruto.

It starts with philosophical thinking..

You must be registered for see images

It shows us that there are more than one approach to things in life..

It passes through a change of perspective..

Just to name a few..

What the hell does Boruto teaches?

Boruto is just lewd.

Even in his fails and plotholes, Kishimoto was truly a sensei that was preoccupied in passing a message.

I will leave you another one..

Top stuff right here.

:bye:​

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dislike Boruto as much as the next guy but i just want you to notice that you quoted 3 pivotal characters, 2 of which debuted in Shippuden/ Vote 2. Kishimoto doesn’t care about the series anymore, that much is obvious, but let’s wait and see if Kodachi will introduce something worth quoting. Which may take 5 years considering the manga’s schedule.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dislike Boruto as much as the next guy but i just want you to notice that you quoted 3 pivotal characters, 2 of which debuted in Shippuden/ Vote 2. Kishimoto doesn’t care about the series anymore, that much is obvious, but let’s wait and see if Kodachi will introduce something worth quoting. Which may take 5 years considering the manga’s schedule.
The point was to show how obvious the difference is, Kishimoto was basically a master in terms of life experience and insights. Even if the quotes are from part II, Boruto is the sequel, they should've learned something.

Here is Shisui for you.

Last edited:

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just to name a few..

Boruto is just lewd.

Even in his fails and plotholes, Kishimoto was truly a sensei that was preocuppied in passing a message.

Top stuff right here.

While I think this is an unfair comparison, one thing I REALLY liked about Naruto series was every Villain had a defining backstory as to why they chose evil. It got to the point where I was always interested in knowing WHY a person chose the villain path more so than being defeated.

I believe he cares just taking a break from Naruto while collecting % on the Boruto Name. Much like Akira I believe Boruto will be the Dragon ball GT of Naruto verse and once Kishi comes back Boruto may be MUCH better to the point its canon or become non-canon and Kishi creates his own after Naruto verse series. Maybe if Kishi other projects fail he will immediately come back to Naruto verse.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While I think this is an unfair comparison, one thing I REALLY liked about Naruto series was every Villain had a defining backstory as to why they chose evil. It got to the point where I was always interested in knowing WHY a person chose the villain path more so than being defeated.
I respect your opinion. There was so much more to Naruto. The whole Kishi planning, religious aspects introduction, the way he passed important «life» lessons..

The quality is on a whole different level. Kishi's insight was top notch and i agree with you, every villain or even main character perspective and backstory really made a difference.

I believe he cares just taking a break from Naruto while collecting % on the Boruto Name. Much like Akira I believe Boruto will be the Dragon ball GT of Naruto verse and once Kishi comes back Boruto may be MUCH better to the point its canon or become non-canon and Kishi creates his own after Naruto verse series. Maybe if Kishi other projects fail he will immediately come back to Naruto verse.
That would be awesome.

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bias as ****, you didn’t even try to use even mildly meaningful quotes from Boruto because there ARE some

but I digress, they aren’t on par with naruto’s Messages but as someone said those came later on in part 2 & during/after the kids grew up and experienced the reality of shinobi life

Boruto still a early series that has barely begun to dive into its main course

edit: then again, Naruto’s talk no jutsu to zabuza was early but powerfully said

Last edited:

Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Couldn't have said this better myself. I like how they saved Nagato for last [as far as the Akatsuki goes], he was the pinnacle of a villain's tragic backstory!

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There’s a def difference, but it could be chalked up to passion in the project, naruto had depth because it was kishis creation and he loved it for awhile, boruto on the other hand just kinda seems like a suggestion and a check that he went along with

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bias as ****, you didn’t even try to use even mildly meaningful quotes from Boruto because there ARE some

but I digress, they aren’t on par with naruto’s Messages but as someone said those came later on in part 2 & during/after the kids grew up and experienced the reality of shinobi life

edit: then again, Naruto’s talk no jutsu to zabuza was early but powerfully said
What quotes are there from Boruto since u said there are alrdy some? All im seeing jumping kids running around and playing video games - early series? the manga alrdy have more then 1000 pages from my last calculation and still there is nothing emotional or anything about it

and these were the quotes from the start of the Naruto series

and not just the quotes but also words...

-
OT - i agree

Last edited:

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you think well, you will that it is not bias but then again, you can be 123fire alt so everything is expected from that coward.

@bold
Give me some please.

Boruto is a sequel. There is no excuses for this, the world where it stands was already created.

It has nowhere and not even close the philosophical depth that Kishimoto gave the Naruto series, neither the authors of it are as culturally rich as Kishimoto was. The quality is on another level.

Part 1 Naruto was beautiful too. Wth are you talking about? :)

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just to name a few..

Boruto is just lewd.

Even in his fails and plotholes, Kishimoto was truly a sensei that was preoccupied in passing a message.

Top stuff right here.

I mean yeah they have no struggles