minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i------------> first its a matter of course that Madara isn't finsihed yet and he is gonna troll kaguya and make his badasss return !!!....

-the crazy plotwist that might happen when madara makes his return is that...he is gonna get mad at kaguya and black zetsu for trying to finish him and defy kaguya in fight....and it will be the most badass fight in naruto manga

-cuz Madara is a warrior by nature and likes to fight strong ninjas..also madara is always proud of himself being "Madara"..he will definitly not accept being used by a lady...also madara's anger at kaguya might be so great to the point madara wont care about finishing his Moon eye plan but instead he will have a new goal wich is to finish off kaguya...cuz remember Madara always blamed kaguya for starting the cycle of hatred...also madara has an ultimate goal to deprive the world from the evil chakra...so what madara meant by evil chakra could be kaguya who ate the holly fruit......

-kaguya may have the strongest chakra...but she isn't skilled in ninjutsu...cuz jutsu was created by hagoromo...so if madara had considerable knowledge about hagoromo's thechniques , then he can defeat kaguya

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
btw plz dont bring invaderRaz and obikage and draven and others into here..otherwise this thread is gona get ruined
LOL minamoto you have misundestood me, I may not agree with your opinions (I put it gently) but it's not like I have created a conspiracy against your threads and call my thugs or something XD

brownbear

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I think ten ten will solo the day with the sages weapons. Kishi showed too many panels with or about her just to have her grabbing those tools to be irrelivant

KRZYNASTY

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hogoromo didn't CREATE ninjutsu, he CREATED ninshu. Ninshu eventually became Ninjutsu.

Once again, proving you really use information incorrectly, and or, misinterpret it.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL minamoto you have misundestood me, I may not agree with your opinions (I put it gently) but it's not like I have created a conspiracy against your threads and call my thugs or something XD
the report no jutsu really worked on you guys...anyone who show desrespect toward minamoto sama will be warned by the base !!

Status
Not open for further replies.