2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Click for my bio. Lets begin.

You must be registered for see images

Kaze in a daze ponders on how the contract will work, he sits down with a small smirk, "I wonder who will be teaching me?" He crosses his legs, arms supporting him on the bench and looked up at the sky waiting for the sensei to appear.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Hiei arrives, gracefully jumping from branch to branch until he arrives in the middle of the park in a barely distinguishable blur. A blank headband is wrapped in the middle of his forehead, and his trusty sword is strapped to his side. Looking at his potential student with a sneer, Hiei begins talking in an extremely rude tone:

"Now, you want to sign the snake contract don't you? Unfortunately for you, serpents are powerful beasts that don't allow any weakling to summon them. Though, at the very least, you should know something about them. So, tell me what you know about the snake family."

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaze squinted his eyes, seeing it was Hiei he was respectful, however the rude demeanor of the sensei had left a bad impression almost wanting to punch his face but he was too weak to do anything about it and proceeded with the lesson with a calm demeanor not letting out a single wisp of discontent.

"Good Day Sensei, thank you for coming here to teach the ways of snake summoning, as for snakes they are versatile and power beings, all of which are predators. They come in various sizes and many have different abilities. However one thing is common, their structure which allows them to move in various ways and adapt to many situations. Some snakes fuse their chakra with the fangs to attack while others constrict and compress. The snakes are known to track via heat and smell which comes in useful to find others."

With that explanation Kaze, shuts his mouth and looks on calmly at the sensei waiting for the next set of instructions.