Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many ppl say, that, when Oro summoned the 1st and 2nd hokage, he should've summon the 4th too, why did it stop?Many ppl are confusing this with the fact that Minato is still alive...No my dear fellow ninjas.Oro summoned the hokages with the prices of 2 lifes Kin's life and Zaku's life...Then why didn't the 4th rise?Thats easy BCOZ DOSU WAS DEAD, remember?When he tried to kill Gaara to get to fight Sasuke?So plz..I c many mistakes like this...Oh and the 3rd didn't stop the las coffin to rise, as I told u, dosu was dead...ok thats all ^^

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many ppl say, that, when Oro summoned the 1st and 2nd hokage, he should've summon the 4th too, why did it stop?Many ppl are confusing this with the fact that Minato is still alive...No my dear fellow ninjas.Oro summoned the hokages with the prices of 2 lifes Kin's life and Zaku's life...Then why didn't the 4th rise?Thats easy BCOZ DOSU WAS DEAD, remember?When he tried to kill Gaara to get to fight Sasuke?So plz..I c many mistakes like this...Oh and the 3rd didn't stop the las coffin to rise, as I told u, dosu was dead...ok thats all ^^
actually every kage level fighter can make a space time ninjutsu so to send it to another dimention an dsandaime just did that and ure theory is wrong becuse kavuto awready knew dosu was dead and he got killed a night before the fight he would have knowen

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually every kage level fighter can make a space time ninjutsu so to send it to another dimention an dsandaime just did that and ure theory is wrong becuse kavuto awready knew dosu was dead and he got killed a night before the fight he would have knowen
really?and wth do u think happened to Kin and Zaku then?