2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Doton: Usagi no Bibiri) Earth Release: Cowardly Hare
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user creates 10 small hare-like earth structures, which appear from the ground at least 20 meters from the opponent, all around. Their purpose is to approach the target and once they touch it, they blast outwards, with a small explosion, just like Paper Bombs. They're as fast as normal hares, but they're also as coward. They hide underground while the opponent is looking in their direction, and only move when in the opponent's blind spot. The transition between hidden and moving is almost instantaneous, and while underground they're undistiguishable to the naked eye (Can be seen or sensed by Byakugan and Chakra Sensors)
*Can't be used twice or thrice at a time. The user can only create a new set of hares once the first one has either reached the target or blocked in the way there*
*Can only be used thrice*

This is meant to have handseals, I usually make them with 1 or 2 handseals, even though the description mentions none. I had the idea for this from reading a Manga (or was it an Anime?) where they were calling someone coward in a cute way, and it was Bibiri. I just felt in love and decided to make a jutsu out of the word (Yeah, lol, I tend to do that sometimes xD). I guess this one came out good.

Basically, it creates 10 hares around your opponent. Everytime they're in their blindspot, they move, at hare top speed. Everytime they're not, they merge with the ground. This transition is extremely quick, and won't be noticeable, despite how fast the person moves. They will then try to reach the person to whom you used them against, and will detonate with the power of a paper tag (Which is quite big, nonetheless).

A problem I tend to find is that, since after you use it, you basically stop the input of chakra and are able to use other jutsus, you get all these events happening and it gets hard to keep track (you use these, but they don't reach the opponent right away, then you start preforming fireballs, and your opponent starts preforming jutsus as well, and it gets hard to keep track). I usually just start saying a couple of them start detonating after a couple of jutsus are thrown.

About blindspots, byakugan users have no blind spot, generally. You can create blindspots by creating mists, or jutsus to create more hiding place. Likewise, if your opponent is on a visual genjutsu, everything is a blind spot. If your opponents have sensing abilities but can't see the hares, they will start moving nonetheless (thus your opponent is able to know of the hares, despite they "cowardice" xD)

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
(Doton: Usagi no Bibiri) Earth Release: Cowardly Hare
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user creates 10 small hare-like earth structures, which appear from the ground at least 20 meters from the opponent, all around. Their purpose is to approach the target and once they touch it, they blast outwards, with a small explosion, just like Paper Bombs. They're as fast as normal hares, but they're also as coward. They hide underground while the opponent is looking in their direction, and only move when in the opponent's blind spot. The transition between hidden and moving is almost instantaneous, and while underground they're undistiguishable to the naked eye (Can be seen or sensed by Byakugan and Chakra Sensors)
*Can't be used twice or thrice at a time. The user can only create a new set of hares once the first one has either reached the target or blocked in the way there*
*Can only be used thrice*

This is meant to have handseals, I usually make them with 1 or 2 handseals, even though the description mentions none. I had the idea for this from reading a Manga (or was it an Anime?) where they were calling someone coward in a cute way, and it was Bibiri. I just felt in love and decided to make a jutsu out of the word (Yeah, lol, I tend to do that sometimes xD). I guess this one came out good.

Basically, it creates 10 hares around your opponent. Everytime they're in their blindspot, they move, at hare top speed. Everytime they're not, they merge with the ground. This transition is extremely quick, and won't be noticeable, despite how fast the person moves. They will then try to reach the person to whom you used them against, and will detonate with the power of a paper tag (Which is quite big, nonetheless).

A problem I tend to find is that, since after you use it, you basically stop the input of chakra and are able to use other jutsus, you get all these events happening and it gets hard to keep track (you use these, but they don't reach the opponent right away, then you start preforming fireballs, and your opponent starts preforming jutsus as well, and it gets hard to keep track). I usually just start saying a couple of them start detonating after a couple of jutsus are thrown.

About blindspots, byakugan users have no blind spot, generally. You can create blindspots by creating mists, or jutsus to create more hiding place. Likewise, if your opponent is on a visual genjutsu, everything is a blind spot. If your opponents have sensing abilities but can't see the hares, they will start moving nonetheless (thus your opponent is able to know of the hares, despite they "cowardice" xD)
Ahha I see :)

And Ok I understood what you mean ^_^

Thanks for the CJ

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Hopefully a lot ;p I'll begin.
--

Submission Style: Ankle Lock(Shoufuku Fuukaku: Kurubushi Joumae)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 40
Description: When in near proximity of an opponent who is on the ground, the user will grab the leg of the opponent specifically in the ankle area, the user will use both of his/her arms and twist the grabbed ankle of the opponent either left or right, causing the opponent intense pain.
-The longer the technique is used the more damage is delivered

Since the technique is straight forward no use in analyzing it, so just tell me a few advantages and disadvatages.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hopefully a lot ;p I'll begin.
--

Submission Style: Ankle Lock(Shoufuku Fuukaku: Kurubushi Joumae)
Description: When in near proximity of an opponent who is on the ground, the user will grab the leg of the opponent specifically in the ankle area, the user will use both of his/her arms and twist the grabbed ankle of the opponent either left or right, causing the opponent intense pain.

Since the technique is straight forward no use in analyzing it, so just tell me a few advantages and disadvatages.
It's just a simple Ankle lock. I wanted it, mainly, because I am submitting a CFS dealing with Submission locks, so it's good to be in your good graces xD. But sumbission locks are great, because they allow you to get a hold of your opponent, and produce any sort of sharp pain you want (which is great to interrupt techniques like Nagashi).

And the fact that it came out before the chakra rule on Taijutsu, so it's chakra-less ;)

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
;p I see, well just to make it official, you have my permission to submit a CFS dealing with submissions ^^

Also check this, might help you in making your CFS approvable ^^
Submission Style(Shoufuku Fuukaku)
Type: Taijutsu and occasionally Chakra control/Ninjutsu
Background: Long ago there was a hand to hand tournament, several shinobi from different countries entered this tournament, but only one man stood above all, he had ended his fights with his opponents limbs broken, others were injured for life, and some were even incapable of using some of their body parts forever.
Description on the Abilities and Inner Workings of the Style: This style of fighting was very simple and efficient. It basically was taking position of an opponents limb, and bending/twisting it in a particular manner so that injury was caused to it.
This art also exploited the opponents momentum against them for example if an opponent was delivering a straight punch the user can move out of it's way and by using both his arms the user will turn the opponents arm in a angle above 180° causing the arm to break.
The art was not limited to fists and kicks, the user was capable of 'submitting' the opponents head through several techniques(to be submitted if approved) like the sleeper hold or Hells gate.

Description: When in near proximity of an opponent who is on the ground, the user will grab the leg of the opponent specifaccly in the ankle area, the user will use both of his/her arms and twist the grabbed ankle of the opponent either left or right, causing the opponent intense pain.

Damage: 60
Description: When an opponent is facing down towards the ground, the user of this art will grab hold of the opponents legs, the user will then sit on the lower back of the opponent while holding the two legs in a twisted manner which is towards the user.
-The longer the technique is in use the more damage is inflicted.

Description: The user will first stand behind the opponents back, after that the user will extend both his hands under the opponents armpits, after that the user will retract his arms, towards the opponents neck, this causes the opponents arm to move backwards in an awkward position. With his arms behind the user neck the user will clench both arms together through connecting the palms, this causes pain to affect the shoulder area of the opponent.
-The longer the technique lasts the more damage is inflicted.

Additional effects and Restrictions: *
-Must be Sanin Rank to Learn.
-Must have training in Taijutsu.
-Most techniques will add more pain after time, after tue first turn has elapsed and if the technique isn't countered/stopped the damage increases by that of D rank techniques, second turn C rank and so on and so forth.
-User of this art have good reflexes due to constant training to counter most if not all Taijutsu attacks.

As for the other taijutsu technique, analyze it please.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
;p I see, well just to make it official, you have my permission to submit a CFS dealing with submissions ^^

Also check this, might help you in making your CFS approvable ^^
As for the other taijutsu technique, analyze it please.
Ah, that is good. Mine is quite different, though, it's more about a style dealing with pillow dancers and how to assassinate and subdue targets far stronger than them (since it's a female taijutsu style). As for making yours approvable, maybe add a more unique background story, like, mine, for instances, is about an harem of undercover assassins. I have another in the making which is about dark fables. If you have something that ties in your style, it makes it more unique and separates it from the freestyle. Also, adding elemental bonuses, or other chakra twists makes it stand out quite clearly. In essence, having a fighting style about submission locks is something that the RP needs, so maybe resubmit the fighting style adding that note (That, while most can be done with freestyle, this allows you to have some default moves)

Earth release: Broad Kick - Doton: Hiroi Kikku
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Description: Broad Kick originally started off a simple taijutsu attack; the user would dash towards the opponent, jump and deliver a kick to the opponents chest/face thus sending them backwards. Now in the improved version the user would channel earth chakra into their kicking foot, and upon the contact with the opponent the user will cause the a pillar of earth to 'shoot' from his foot, the pillar would send the opponent flying into mid range. Then user can even choose to add some basic shape manipulation to the pillar.
-Usbale 4 X
-The earth would be connected to the users foot, but through a simple chakra burst the user can seperate his foot from the earth.
-Compeltion of Earth & Taijutsu training are required.

I like this because it allows you to make your kicks much more deadly, without your opponent noticing. You can describe a kick, and, case your opponent allows it to connect, or even acknowledges the kick, then you can post the technique and throw the pillar twist.

Since it allows basic manipulation, I'm assuming we can shoot spikes/blades from our feet. Also, I have some questions, can we make the pillar shoot from the tip of the feet? Or just the soles? Can we pop a blade from the side of our feet? Or maybe from the ankle? Or perpendicular to our feet, but from the top, instead of the soles?

Would these scenarios be possible:

I dash at my opponent, swinging my feet sideways to hit the left side of my opponent's neck with my right foot. Upon contact, a blade of earth shoots from the top of my foot, from where in touches the neck, piercing through from one side to the other.

I throw a kick at my opponent's chest, which he blocks with his left arm, pushing my leg to the side. I use this technique to create a cuff that swing around my opponent's arm, pinning it to my feet, as I use it as a foot hold to push my body upwards and deal a vertical kick across my opponent's chin with my other foot.

I dash forward, but, instead of kicking my opponent, I make the pillar shoot from under my feet, pushing me at great speed to the side, dodging a projectile.

Last edited:

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Ah, that is good. Mine is quite different, though, it's more about a style dealing with pillow dancers and how to assassinate and subdue targets far stronger than them (since it's a female taijutsu style). As for making yours approvable, maybe add a more unique background story, like, mine, for instances, is about an harem of undercover assassins. I have another in the making which is about dark fables. If you have something that ties in your style, it makes it more unique and separates it from the freestyle. Also, adding elemental bonuses, or other chakra twists makes it stand out quite clearly. In essence, having a fighting style about submission locks is something that the RP needs, so maybe resubmit the fighting style adding that note (That, while most can be done with freestyle, this allows you to have some default moves)

Earth release: Broad Kick - Doton: Hiroi Kikku
Chakra: 20
Description: Broad Kick originally started off a simple taijutsu attack; the user would dash towards the opponent, jump and deliver a kick to the opponents chest/face thus sending them backwards. Now in the improved version the user would channel earth chakra into their kicking foot, and upon the contact with the opponent the user will cause the a pillar of earth to 'shoot' from his foot, the pillar would send the opponent flying into mid range. Then user can even choose to add some basic shape manipulation to the pillar.
-Usbale 4 X
-The earth would be connected to the users foot, but through a simple chakra burst the user can seperate his foot from the earth.
-Compeltion of Earth & Taijutsu training are required.

I like this because it allows you to make your kicks much more deadly, without your opponent noticing. You can describe a kick, and, case your opponent allows it to connect, or even acknowledges the kick, then you can post the technique and throw the pillar twist.

Since it allows basic manipulation, I'm assuming we can shoot spikes/blades from our feet. Also, I have some questions, can we make the pillar shoot from the tip of the feet? Or just the soles? Can we pop a blade from the side of our feet? Or maybe from the ankle? Or perpendicular to our feet, but from the top, instead of the soles?

Would these scenarios be possible:

I dash at my opponent, swinging my feet sideways to hit the left side of my opponent's neck with my right foot. Upon contact, a blade of earth shoots from the top of my foot, from where in touches the neck, piercing through from one side to the other.

I throw a kick at my opponent's chest, which he blocks with his left arm, pushing my leg to the side. I use this technique to create a cuff that swing around my opponent's arm, pinning it to my feet, as I use it as a foot hold to push my body upwards and deal a vertical kick across my opponent's chin with my other foot.

I dash forward, but, instead of kicking my opponent, I make the pillar shoot from under my feet, pushing me at great speed to the side, dodging a projectile.
Thanks for the advice.

Yes you can shoot blades/spikes from your foot.

Well since the type of kick can vary from a simple frontal one to soccer kicks, bicycle kicks, etc then you can indeed pop blades from other parts of your foot.

1st Scenario yes.

2nd Scenario, it's in the grey area.

3rd Scenario yes.

Any more questions?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks for the advice.

Yes you can shoot blades/spikes from your foot.

Well since the type of kick can vary from a simple frontal one to soccer kicks, bicycle kicks, etc then you can indeed pop blades from other parts of your foot.

1st Scenario yes.

2nd Scenario, it's in the grey area.

3rd Scenario yes.

Any more questions?
Okay, no more questions :)

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Btw, about your submission style. Scorps was looking for help improving the Taijutsu system. You could create a couple of generic submission forms, and run them by him, and he'll most likely add them to the Canon Taijutsu list

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I'll do that ^^
---
(Ninjutsu: Dorobō Neko) Ninja Arts: Burgler Cat
Damage Points: N/A
Description: With one handseal, the user is able to create a small chakra burst on the palms of the opponent, when he/she's holding something (such as a sword, or a kunai, etc). The burst will invariably make the hand open, and shoot the object outwards. If in short-range, the user can choose to make the object fall on her hand.
Mainly this is a distraction jutsu, as most opponents, Sannin and above, will have the necessary reflexes to re-catch the weapon again after it is shot a small distance (arm's range or elbow's range).
The user can shout: "Expelliarmus", if the user is a geek.

The technique is pretty simple and straight forward, it allows the user after performing a single hand seal to create a burst of chakra on the opponent's palm, the chakra burst causes the hand to open, as well as eject the object outwards. This can be very useful against samurai, and pretty much everyone with a weapon. If someone is holding a weapon in a reverse grip, or the hilt of the weapon is 'forwards' then the weapon would damage the opponent, mainly due to the edges of the weapon, or the possibility of the weapon stabbing the opponent.

I have a question, does the chakra burst cause a sensation on the opponents palm? Also since it is our chakra, a foreign one, does it work on Nekuras? And finally, does it work on objects that are on the opponents finger, for example a ring? If so, joining Akatsuki became easier xD.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll do that ^^
---
(Ninjutsu: Dorobō Neko) Ninja Arts: Burgler Cat
Damage Points: N/A
Description: With one handseal, the user is able to create a small chakra burst on the palms of the opponent, when he/she's holding something (such as a sword, or a kunai, etc). The burst will invariably make the hand open, and shoot the object outwards. If in short-range, the user can choose to make the object fall on her hand.
Mainly this is a distraction jutsu, as most opponents, Sannin and above, will have the necessary reflexes to re-catch the weapon again after it is shot a small distance (arm's range or elbow's range).
The user can shout: "Expelliarmus", if the user is a geek.

The technique is pretty simple and straight forward, it allows the user after performing a single hand seal to create a burst of chakra on the opponent's palm, the chakra burst causes the hand to open, as well as eject the object outwards. This can be very useful against samurai, and pretty much everyone with a weapon. If someone is holding a weapon in a reverse grip, or the hilt of the weapon is 'forwards' then the weapon would damage the opponent, mainly due to the edges of the weapon, or the possibility of the weapon stabbing the opponent.

I have a question, does the chakra burst cause a sensation on the opponents palm? Also since it is our chakra, a foreign one, does it work on Nekuras? And finally, does it work on objects that are on the opponents finger, for example a ring? If so, joining Akatsuki became easier xD.
Nothing much, it's lke you were holding a baloon and someone pop it on your hand. It does no damage, it just pushes the hand open. It does work against Nekura, it doesn't enter their body, it pushes it. It does not work on rings, bracelets or weapons physically attached to the palm (like wood release, or similar). It works on anything the opponent is holding, not on something the opponent is wearing. Unless it's something held together with the fingers, like a really lass ring, which would possibly mean it flies off after the burst, since it also makes the target open his fingers.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
( Katon/Suiton: Ojika Enten no Keiteki ) Fire/Water Style: The Antlers of the Blazing Stag
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: After 4 handseals, the user spits out a large structure of fire in the shape of a flaming stag, which can be sent towards the opponent at great speed. The stag will have the consciousness of a normal clone, but will not have any ability to make jutsus, just to move like an above average stag in terms of power, strength, speed and size. With 1 handseal though, the user can apply water into the fire, which will create a coat of vapor across it, honing it to make it thicker and more tangible. The usage of water and chakra enhances and heavily induces a phenomenon called the Leidenfrost effect, where the water vapor coating the fire will force every and all liquid, water especially, to hover over it, allowing the stag to dive into water and water jutsus, piercing through them without them actually touching the fire, while just overall increasing the tangibility of the fire.
*The stag remains in play for 2 turns before the fire consumes itself*
*This jutsu can only be used once every 3 turns*
*The user is unable to preform Fire or Water jutsus higher than S rank in the next turn*
*Can only be used thrice per battle*
*The user can apply the water effect to a different fire jutsu by the cost of 30 chakra, increasing the damage of the fire jutsu +10 and making it impervious to water jutsus of the same rank. It counts as a jutsu towards the jutsu count and can only be used 4 times per battle*
*A strong enough water can push through the vapor coat, streams or masses of water of the same rank as fire being coated by the vapor, or a pressurized stream of water of a rank bellow will block the protection*

This technique is rather simple but effective. It allows the user to create a fire stag that has it's own consciousness, so that means the user is free to perform other techniques while the stag distracts the target. The unique part of this technique is the water infusion. This allows the stag to overcome water techniques, that would come as a great surprise to the target. The fact that it can also be used in other fire techniques is rather nice.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
This is mine, analyze is please.

Genjutsu: Dementor's Seppun(Illusionary Arts: Dementor's Kiss)
Chakra: 30
Description: After performing four hand seals, the user places the target in an illusion through sending his/her chakra to the targets brain. Inside the illusion the target would see a cloth-like being descend from the sky towards them. The target, upon the appearance of the being, would be unable to move due to ice emerging from the ground encasing them completely and preventing their movement(Target's head does not get encased with ice). As the being gets closer to the target, (s)he would begin to feel colder, the ice would seem to strengthen and tighten as it gets closer. As the being, named dementor, reaches the target it begins to 'suck' out the targets 'soul' through a 'kiss'(not necessarily a actual lip on lip kiss, it can be performed with the dementor's 'mouth' a few inches away.) The target would see a light blue line emerging from their mouth through the ice, said line would represent the target's 'soul'. As the 'soul' is being 'sucked', the dementor would fabricate fake illusions which the target would experience. The illusions would be intense enough to cause mental damage. Said illusions would usually be of anguish, torture, and sadness, of course the scope of the illusions intensity depends on the user's desire. Furthermore, the ice that had been strengthening and tightening as the dementor got closer would shatter inwards when the mental damage is delivered, this deludes that target into believing that (s)he had experienced both mental and physical damage, while in reality it was only mental damage.
-Usable 3X per battle.
-Must have illusionary arts training completed.
-No illusionary arts above A rank can be used in the same and next turn.

Reactions: Excālibur1

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is mine, analyze is please.

Genjutsu: Dementor's Seppun(Illusionary Arts: Dementor's Kiss)
Chakra: 30
Description: After performing four hand seals, the user places the target in an illusion through sending his/her chakra to the targets brain. Inside the illusion the target would see a cloth-like being descend from the sky towards them. The target, upon the appearance of the being, would be unable to move due to ice emerging from the ground encasing them completely and preventing their movement(Target's head does not get encased with ice). As the being gets closer to the target, (s)he would begin to feel colder, the ice would seem to strengthen and tighten as it gets closer. As the being, named dementor, reaches the target it begins to 'suck' out the targets 'soul' through a 'kiss'(not necessarily a actual lip on lip kiss, it can be performed with the dementor's 'mouth' a few inches away.) The target would see a light blue line emerging from their mouth through the ice, said line would represent the target's 'soul'. As the 'soul' is being 'sucked', the dementor would fabricate fake illusions which the target would experience. The illusions would be intense enough to cause mental damage. Said illusions would usually be of anguish, torture, and sadness, of course the scope of the illusions intensity depends on the user's desire. Furthermore, the ice that had been strengthening and tightening as the dementor got closer would shatter inwards when the mental damage is delivered, this deludes that target into believing that (s)he had experienced both mental and physical damage, while in reality it was only mental damage.
-Usable 3X per battle.
-Must have illusionary arts training completed.
-No illusionary arts above A rank can be used in the same and next turn.
Well, this is a very complex technique. It has a lot of properties: It's a Paralyzing Technique ( By the illusion of freezing ) and a Torture Technique ( Both Physical, as it is damaging, and Spiritual, with the torturous illusions ). The restrictions aren't all that bad, though I do love Genjutsu and hate to be restricted from using it. It's a lovely technique.