evilshade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like a picture of a black haired boy with poison purple wolf eyes and a black scarf with silver oak leaves on it hiding his mouth and nose. He should be wearing a white coat with thre scars of metal on the right side and two on the left. The symbols for fire and ice behind him.

I also want one (or two or however many you need to make) of the character with two blades in his hands.
(Right hand)
A black hilted (hilt of Tensa Zangetsu and blade) with a star guard and black flames around sword and hand (not hilt) with red energy throughout the flames. Characters for daemon soul: Jigokuen (hells flame) on right side in background shaded gray and bolded.

(Left hand)
A white hilted sword with black in diamond pattern left by wrappings (like Rukia's Sode no Shirayuki) with a star hilt. White ice like smoke/ flames around blade and right hand, blue energy throughout flames/ smoke. Characters for Daemon soul: Ten kōri (Heavens Ice) on left side in background shaded gray and bolded.

left eye light blue with black outlining and pupil. right eye red with black outlining and pupil.

If you up for the challenge please try ><

if you deside to try please pm me that you are.

Last edited:

evilshade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(You only have to do one of the two if you choose to try. And I might get a friend here to TRY and draw it for me or get multipole people to work on it (One draws body, clothes; another weapons; another background and color))