tom94

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So guys the new chapter is out on mangapanda and I am stunned, this really is something else this chapter! I am so happy with the outcome, obviously wont discuss it too much as some of you wont have read it yet!

My question is though

SPOILER:

When Minato said " I will bring you a big present" what did he mean. Was it just a figure of speech, or did he mean an actual present, maybe the other half of the Kyubbi's chakra or maybe just his help on the battlefield. Or was it all just euphemism for his penis?

You must be registered for see images

What do you think, discuss! :)

Sabuto Hayashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, I just literally made the same thread. Great minds think alike. xD

I dunno, it might indeed mean that Minato will give him the Kyuubi's chakra. That's all I can think of as being a 'big present'.

tom94

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn, I just literally made the same thread. Great minds think alike. xD

I dunno, it might indeed mean that Minato will give him the Kyuubi's chakra. That's all I can think of as being a 'big present'.
Haha I guess we do!

I think after re reading the last few chapters before the Hashirama vs Madara thing that it is the other half of the chakra, still hoping for euphemism though ;)

tom94

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe he will teach him FTG
Gotta say I find this highly unlikely, 1st off, Naruto doesn't really need FTG, he has high speeds close to FTG speed already with KM and BM. Also FTG doesn't suit his fighting style. The whole point of FTG was Rasengan in one hand, teleport then use Rasengan. Naruto needs a clone to perform Rasengan to FTG would be useless and unnecessary!

Status
Not open for further replies.