Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gai can go up to 8 gates, sakura is here, so when he ends with gates, she can help him survive....(my opinion, may be true)
for me: Gai, cos 8th gate= bigger speed and strength than raikage+super ultra Night attack(night bear?)

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A is very strong and he is very fast...and he is a raikage,how can Gai defeat a raikage!!! are you kidding me!!
gai is in kage level and its said that if you open 8th gate, you will get more power than kage!!!!!..but you will die..but sakura is super medical nin so she may be able to help him survive....are you kidding me that gai cant win????

Green Beast

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"how can gai defeat a raikage"?...are u seriously asking that question?!...it's just like saying how can a hokage defeat a raikage?...gai is kage-level even without opening the gates,or is it bcos hes always behaving silly which is somehow not bad bcos he'll make you laugh or put a smile on your face...him and my boy rock lee.xD...okay back 2 d question...i think afternoon tiger will end this fight but he'll go into an unconscious state 4 awhile.....thats my own opinion o...lol

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"how can gai defeat a raikage"?...are u seriously asking that question?!...it's just like saying how can a hokage defeat a raikage?...gai is kage-level even without opening the gates,or is it bcos hes always behaving silly which is somehow not bad bcos he'll make you laugh or put a smile on your face...him and my boy rock lee.xD...okay back 2 d question...i think afternoon tiger will end this fight but he'll go into an unconscious state 4 awhile.....thats my own opinion o...lol
finally someone understands...and i said that guy is kage level without gates...+ with 8 gates hes almost unbeatable(Naruto...or jiraiya at verge of death....and minato....and all previous hokages could face him too....nvm, this is for a vs guy)

Last edited:

Green Beast

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
finally someone understands...and i said that guy is kage level without gates...+ with 8 gates hes almost unbeatable(Naruto...or jiraiya at verge of death....and minato....and all previous hokages could face him too....nvm, this is for a vs guy)
yeah exactly...guy is really strong is just that hes a side character so kishi is not actually giving him much attention...if assuming guy was actually team 7's sensei,by now he'll be a real beast...an awesome beast bcos he has the chakra...he might even master the eight gates lol.And it could have been him for hokage instead of kakashi(i.e assuming he was actually naruto's sensei).....but i just dont know why kishi is ignoring lee.....just hope kishi gives him something awesome in this war like the twilight dragon or something xD

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do not agree with the Sakura helping him logic. First it's two on one for that matter all Gai has to do is open the eight gates kill A and have Sakura heal him. Second Sakura's a skilled medic but she's not going to make any difference is Gai opens all eight gates. Gai is going to die if he opens the last gate. A's natural speed and power I see as more then Gai's natural, and the lightning chakra I see exceeding it even more. Opening the Gates for Gai I believe is a must. If he does open all gates both shinobi are going to die.

One more thing the concept of being more powerful then a Kage when you open the Gates is literal, you're physical prowess May be above a shinobi who has the physical prowess of a shinobi. If Lee opened up all eight Gate I do not believe he could take down any of the Kage because of inexperience and superior intellegence on the Kage's part. The comparison was made to give a general understanding of the imense power the shinobi possesses when opening all eight Gates not that they'll automatically defeat any Kage they want if they decide to. In a battle, jutsu skill, intelect, a shinobi's emotion, their reason, and their overall skills in the shinobi arts decide a battle not always the powers one possesses.

Last edited: