Frozenstein

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well I'll be honest and try not to be rude. I'm pointing out these problems so you can improve, so no hate or anything.

Gaara:
the shape of the face is just wierd, the placement of the left eye (his right) is wrong again, the fingers on his hand are way too far from each other and the thumb is placed too low. his nose could use some more work too, but the gourd is decent.

Sasuke:
the shape of his head is weird too and the head is placed a bit too far on the left. his left arm should be thicker.

Naruto:
well it's almost ok. the left lower arm looks like broken and the right one is weird too.

Reactions: Hoshi

Hoshi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well I'll be honest and try not to be rude. I'm pointing out these problems so you can improve, so no hate or anything.

Gaara:
the shape of the face is just wierd, the placement of the left eye (his right) is wrong again, the fingers on his hand are way too far from each other and the thumb is placed too low. his nose could use some more work too, but the gourd is decent.

Sasuke:
the shape of his head is weird too and the head is placed a bit too far on the left. his left arm should be thicker.

Naruto:
well it's almost ok. the left lower arm looks like broken and the right one is weird too.
Ok, thank you for pointing the errors out :)
Tho, about sasuke.. That was when he was using the curse mark.. And he was tired. But I didn't place the marks on his body..
About Gaara's fingers? Well then if so, then the picture I copied it from has this error. :)

Last edited: