[Spoilers] 8th Gate Gai > NV ?

InfamousB

Member
124 posts 21 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
124
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I mean, is it pretty safe to assume that 8th gate Gai solo's all? My question is though do you guys feel madara is even trying? the guy hasn't tried to use PS, or any form of susanoo at that? do you think his arrogance is going to be his down fall? I just haven't notice him using any of his arensal every since the transformation. Does he feel he has no use for it? cause gai sensei is WHOOOPIN DAT ASS !!! :yeah:
 

GenKiDama

Banned
Elite
7,832 posts 1,131 reactions
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
7,832
Reaction score
1,131
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
no idiot he would die before he could hit everyone. god damn people think for a second.
 

GodaimeRaikage

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,764 posts 178 reactions
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
2,764
Reaction score
178
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's not even a question that 8th Gate Gai doesn't solo all.Case in point, Gai gave it his best shot and Madara is still alive.
 
24 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I believe sharingan techniques are not usable for the juubi jin. Just like obito with kamui.
 

Corgi

Banned
Elite
8,522 posts 1,094 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
8,522
Reaction score
1,094
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Gai uses his, presumably, strongest attack 5 or 6 times, Madara shrugs it off, and you claim that Gai solos? Also, Minato, Kakashi, Gaara and Lee are helping.
 

VivekUzumaki

Banned
81 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
81
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It is not like he didnt but e couldnt use ie tleft because he needs his original rinnegan which is in the left eye of obito uchiha without both the eyes he cant fully use his new powers
 

Sokita Manki

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
786 posts 71 reactions
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
786
Reaction score
71
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

nandachikara

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,673 posts 101 reactions
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
10,673
Reaction score
101
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
madara still solo's when he gets serious.
 

InfamousB

Member
124 posts 21 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
124
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
no idiot he would die before he could hit everyone. god damn people think for a second.

I don't understand why I have to be an idiot? maybe you misunderstood what I was trying to say..... I was not implying that Gai could fight the entire NV at once and win lol, that does just sound idiotic. I was stating that is it safe to assume he can beat anybody 1v1... apart from madara clearly.
 

yondaimeminato

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
890 posts 36 reactions
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
890
Reaction score
36
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I mean, is it pretty safe to assume that 8th gate Gai solo's all? My question is though do you guys feel madara is even trying? the guy hasn't tried to use PS, or any form of susanoo at that? do you think his arrogance is going to be his down fall? I just haven't notice him using any of his arensal every since the transformation. Does he feel he has no use for it? cause gai sensei is WHOOOPIN DAT ASS !!! :yeah:

I wonder if madara can even use susanoo or any of his MS sharingan powers. I remember Obito saying that he wasn't able to wrap around objects or anything like he used to do when he was at that same stage as madara.
 

GenKiDama

Banned
Elite
7,832 posts 1,131 reactions
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
7,832
Reaction score
1,131
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't understand why I have to be an idiot? maybe you misunderstood what I was trying to say..... I was not implying that Gai could fight the entire NV at once and win lol, that does just sound idiotic. I was stating that is it safe to assume he can beat anybody 1v1...

even then he doesnt beat anyone in 8th gate because the best he can do is draw while using 8 gates.
 

giostep

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,320 posts 78 reactions
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Messages
1,320
Reaction score
78
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, madara still alive. But for the sake of practicality 8th gate gai is stronger then all living people outside of obito (lol gl hitting him), naruto (I think naruto would be able to outlast him and I think naruto has better durability, so far I think juubi jin are like broly, one good hit and they down), sauce (maybe the ems can keep up, and maybe he has enough reaction speed to dodge)
 

MuerteMiAmigo

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,480 posts 85 reactions
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
85
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
gai is my favorite character but to put him in top 10 because of one technique that he might not even have time to use is silly
 

toviasrepier

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
826 posts 30 reactions
Joined
Oct 28, 2011
Messages
826
Reaction score
30
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Gai uses his, presumably, strongest attack 5 or 6 times, Madara shrugs it off, and you claim that Gai solos? Also, Minato, Kakashi, Gaara and Lee are helping.

Well he's doing fine kicking his as before the others helped.

You must be registered for see images


And the only reason Gai's gonna loose is because of the plot.

Much respect to Gai the only character w/out external enhancement who bashed Madara despite Mada already has Hashiroids, Rinnegan, & almost all the Jubbis.

Seriously Gai can kill EMS madara on 1v1 death battle.
 
Last edited:

InfamousB

Member
124 posts 21 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
124
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well he's doing fine kicking his as before the others helped.

You must be registered for see images


And the only reason Gai's gonna loose is because of the plot.
^ this, gai is definitely holding his own especially against a jubi
Jin madara with hashirama's sage mode + his full uchiha arsenal. Hats off to guy right now, even if he doesn't make it through next chapter.
 
Top