84 MS/EMS Designs: Vote for Yours!

Which MS / EMS is your favorite? There's 2 MS per EMS, So be specific!

• Total voters

princeharris

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've decided to upload a wide variety of Mangekyo Sharingan and EMS Images that I seperated and enlarged, 84 to be exact.

CREDIT GOES TO: N00bdude224 for making them.

Choose your favorite design and vote for it!
Give me a few minutes to finish the Voting Poll Before Voting, so stay tuned!

SET 1

SET 2

SET 3

SET 4

SET 5

SET 6

SET 7

Set 8

SET 9

SET 10

SET 11

SET 12

SET 13

SET 14

SET 15

SET 16

SET 17

SET 18

SET 19

SET 20

SET 21

SET 22

SET 23

SET 24

SET 25

SET 26

SET 27

SET 28

Last edited by a moderator:

princeharris

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a member of Naruto Fanon Wiki and I had to click each image and then wait, then click a bar that expanded after a few seconds, then copy and paste the individual links. All that times 84 = a long time. And I was doing it as fast as possible.

BTW: This is the first version of the thread, and after not putting images up for over an hour, i figured that i might as well make a new one, as people sometimes judge threads based on views,and replies.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a member of Naruto Fanon Wiki and I had to click each image and then wait, then click a bar that expanded after a few seconds, then copy and paste the individual links. All that times 84 = a long time. And I was doing it as fast as possible.

BTW: This is the first version of the thread, and after not putting images up for over an hour, i figured that i might as well make a new one, as people sometimes judge threads based on views,and replies.
Do not double post a thread. It's called spamming and you may get infracted for it and the thread deleted. Please read the forum rules.

princeharris

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know what spamming is and I'm sorry. The purpose of making the second thread was to replace the first one, but seeing that you deleted the second one instead of the first, I assuming that you didn't think about that much. I understand though....