AirWind

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But why mayans didnt include this in their calendar????

p.s happy woman day, cant live with them and absolutely cant live WITHOUT them :D

Imperius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thank you, even though I don't have the "wo" i still appreciate it :)
JUST KIDDING FFS!!!!

no but seriously women, happy womens day, i couldn't imagine living in a world where i don't have my non existing female friends

KevinPJH

Regular
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am i the only person who thinks it is weird how women get a day but men don't and they cry for equality.. like constantly.

KevinPJH

Regular
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amen m8, men are losing rights for women to gain more, even though they were equal a while ago.
We are in the age of White Knights and women with ego and pride the size of ****ing suns.

Could you imagine if there was a "Men's Day" it would most definitely be extremely sexist.

Scary.

EgsA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a Women's Day?
As far as I know, YES

Where's Men's Day?
****ing feminists.
you are ****ing stupid or what?!
Am i the only person who thinks it is weird how women get a day but men don't and they cry for equality.. like constantly.
Yes, probably.
Happy birthday.
HB to you!

P.S(to all of you): how old are you?
Stop acting like an immature 7 y old, and give your best wishes to your girlfriend,mom,sis and female friends

KevinPJH

Regular
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
P.S(to all of you): how old are you?
Stop acting like an immature 7 y old, and give your best wishes to your girlfriend,mom,sis and female friends
Grow up? How about you grow up and stop being a white knight.

I am so ****ing sick of seeing stands in the city i live in for women, every time i turn the TV on there are ads and tv shows about women, every time i go to a sports event there is something going on about women, petitions are constantly being made for women and NOW people on forums about a MANGA/ANIME making threads about women!

I mean come the **** on, its everywhere.. I am sick of it.

If a man was to say "I think there should be a Men's Day!" he would be obliterated by the media and would be called a sexist pig.

I believe that everyone is equal, so it annoys the **** out of me when i see a constant imbalance in women's favor and yet they still get angry if a man speaks up about it.. And to make it worst, you get a bunch of white knights trying to score..

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Grow up? How about you grow up and stop being a white knight.

I am so ****ing sick of seeing stands in the city i live in for women, every time i turn the TV on there are ads and tv shows about women, every time i go to a sports event there is something going on about women, petitions are constantly being made for women and NOW people on forums about a MANGA/ANIME making threads about women!

I mean come the **** on, its everywhere.. I am sick of it.

If a man was to say "I think there should be a Men's Day!" he would be obliterated by the media and would be called a sexist pig.

I believe that everyone is equal, so it annoys the **** out of me when i see a constant imbalance in women's favor and yet they still get angry if a man speaks up about it.. And to make it worst, you get a bunch of white knights trying to score..
Are you gay? Just the way you get all defensive over a day similar to what a girl would do on her monthly period (no offense).. You're acting like a true "white knight". It's just a day, as a guy I don't particularly care if I get a "day" or not as it doesn't matter, and the majority of guys don't care anyway unless they're that concerned about a day that isn't needed. Just be a man, get over it, and say happy women's day to you girlfriend, mom, sister, or to some fine as stranger.

That's my opinion anyway.

Reactions: EgsA